PDA

View Full Version : Redline Rage ???

pedrombv
11-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Event is on in a while but still have no info or splash screen.
Whats elite prize ? And normal ? Any mod ?

Vile Lynn
11-12-2014, 12:01 PM
I doubt Normal has a modifier.
I don't think I've gotten a SS either.

I haven't started Beginner and won't, because I doubt the B5/5 reward will make it to my mafia.

I'm on N13/15 and won't go further. The energy required for a measly 9kA/7kD unit is rediculous!
3x 5x271energy... waaaay too much.

I can usually get half way thru Elite for free, but GREE... like ya'know... But, no biggie. Just gives me more energy for Map5 leveling since I'll finish this LTQ early on N13/15.

Hindsight is 20/20: I should have skipped this entire LTQ with my L250 accts. Knowing how GREE likes to increase requirements from cycle to cycle, this will probably be the last LTQ I do. Energy costs are too high for small stat units, not worth it.

Greeny1
11-12-2014, 01:03 PM
No bonus for beginner
No bonus for normal
10% car attack for elite
level 11/20 elite is 4475 energy
12/20 elite 5950
They need to take a leaf out of MW and make these things more enjoyable for all levels.....

pedrombv
11-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the info.;)

Weasel
11-14-2014, 06:01 AM
I doubt Normal has a modifier.
I don't think I've gotten a SS either.

I haven't started Beginner and won't, because I doubt the B5/5 reward will make it to my mafia.

I'm on N13/15 and won't go further. The energy required for a measly 9kA/7kD unit is rediculous!
3x 5x271energy... waaaay too much.

I can usually get half way thru Elite for free, but GREE... like ya'know... But, no biggie. Just gives me more energy for Map5 leveling since I'll finish this LTQ early on N13/15.

Hindsight is 20/20: I should have skipped this entire LTQ with my L250 accts. Knowing how GREE likes to increase requirements from cycle to cycle, this will probably be the last LTQ I do. Energy costs are too high for small stat units, not worth it.

I assume, since you pretty much said so, that you would focus on levelling maps instead of doing LTQs (on your high level accounts) because the energy requirement for LTQs is ridiculous. When you're finished all the maps, then what? The energy requirements for LTQs will still be ridiculous, maybe even more so.

My own hindsight: skipping LTQs does less for me than at least trying to finish normal. LTQ participation does hinder map progress, but at roughly 3-4 weeks per map (without distractions) the extra skill point earned won't be of much use for me until some time next year. I would have to clear 10 maps just to start an LTQ with an extra 100 energy. That's... Underwhelming, to say the least, and to be honest I do not foresee 100 energy making one bit of difference in any future LTQ.