PDA

View Full Version : Another new update out

JimNI
11-11-2014, 05:06 AM
So Gree we've another update and as seems the norm now it's a piece of crap. Login takes 3 mins, game freezes and random shutdowns. Congratulations on your consistency !

brabus35
11-11-2014, 05:10 AM
So Gree we've another update and as seems the norm now it's a piece of crap. Login takes 3 mins, game freezes and random shutdowns. Congratulations on your consistency !

Unable to even load the game now.:mad:

East Coast Bias
11-11-2014, 05:18 AM
Ipad2, the update reduced my load time fm 15min to 8min. So I'm seeing an improvement. Why we can't go back to 4.4, I don't know.

Agent Orange
11-11-2014, 05:24 AM

What version are you talking about.

Tovman
11-11-2014, 05:29 AM
Several of my faction players are really upset, ready to throw in their towels.

I have not done the latest update. It ain't pretty.

Mr.Grumpy
11-11-2014, 05:42 AM
i can no longer get in the game.

Alexpompu
11-11-2014, 05:48 AM
I can get into the game, but tapping any kind of button takes at least 30 seconds. The severe lag makes the game almost unplayable

JimNI
11-11-2014, 05:54 AM
What version are you talking about.
Latest IOS "fix" (and I use the term loosely!)

Agent Orange
11-11-2014, 06:15 AM
Latest IOS "fix" (and I use the term loosely!)

That would be 4.5.2, it was out yesterday and is monumentally broken. If you could and that applies to others post the version number and device(s) that are screwed up it would helpful.

Retired and not happy
11-11-2014, 06:31 AM
Its your own fault for owning apple. Dictated to by another nasty corporation. Haha should of brought an android. Ill be enjoying the new waterfront ltb while youse cant log in. Bahaha. Put that in ya apple and eat it.

Mr.Grumpy
11-11-2014, 06:35 AM
i can no longer get into the game. iphone 4, ios 7.1.2, mw 4.5.2.

Mr.Grumpy
11-11-2014, 06:36 AM
Its your own fault for owning apple. Dictated to by another nasty corporation. Haha should of brought an android. Ill be enjoying the new waterfront ltb while youse cant log in. Bahaha. Put that in ya apple and eat it.

apple, android... who cares? get a life.

Agent Orange
11-11-2014, 06:37 AM

Actually some of the issues that Gree has implimented in IOS have been long standing Android issues that I've reported months ago..... Android has historically been far more buggy than the IOS versions until now. I'm sure the instant that the devs decide to impliment the features that are blowing up IOS on Android it will become as unplayable or more so.

rutty
11-11-2014, 06:53 AM
Time to admit that the update is beyond repair and roll back the changes Gree - this is getting beyond a joke. Awful, awful 'updates'. 'Downdates' would be a better description

Adm. J(K96)
11-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Boy seems some around here just can't wait to mess with other peoples posts.

2MblaZ
11-11-2014, 08:02 AM
Time to admit that the update is beyond repair and roll back the changes Gree - this is getting beyond a joke. Awful, awful 'updates'. 'Downdates' would be a better description

+1 to that - got a player on iOS running just for heck of it, doing all latest updates jut to see what to expect - iPad 4, pretty fast overall - after latest update - that spinning wheel... well, sometimes spinning over a minute to get a popup saying you advanced in mission or shutting down... On Android.... i can't even log in with each try, freezes, resets or if lucky 1 in 5-7 tries goes thru...

How about you - GREE - get this thing straight by reverting to last PLAYABLE update - STOP those stupid untested and unverified for lame bugs updates and actually release ONE STABLE update version - don't rush it, take your time, give us to install PLAYABLE version...

Is it an impossible thing to ask?!?

Asto
11-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Sucks for me too. Used to take about 1 minute to load and now it takes a good 5+ minutes. When I get in I can barely hit a target on FLTQ's. Pathetic update once again. This could be the sign gree are showing players wanting to quit the door out of this corrupt game

Tadaaah
11-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Please redirect conversation to the main thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101398-Current-Modern-War-Crash-Status-Update/page35

Thank you.