PDA

View Full Version : Mods...turn it around quickly.

Evil Mastermind
11-09-2014, 06:29 AM
The game is crashing and burning fast. If you don't want to save it that's fine. I and everyone else will find something else to do. Life will go on without MW. If you do want to save it then take it and the players seriously. Here is what need be done to correct the problems. Start now. Don't wait another day, week, month.

- Stop releasing updates without proper testing. When Beta testers tell you it is glitched, pull the plug and start over on the coding.

- Hire support people who will answer tickets in a helpful way. Provide ACCURATE answers to questions. Hire people who will play the game. Scripted, non-sense responses rarely even addressing the actual question, only make people mad.

- Correct the data usage now.

- This is a biggie. How about the mods on here start a sticky thread with a LIST all the known VALID issues and concerns. Actually provide a timeline for the players for when each issue will be resolved. Stop with "it's being looked into or devs are working on it". Provide clear projections for example:
"Devs are working on correcting "insert issue here" and will have it corrected by "insert date here". Or GREE has issued a new update to APPLE to correct "insert issue here" and the rollout should happen "insert approximate date here". If GREE has no intentions of correcting an issue then be blunt and truthful about it. "Yes, we are aware of your concern but GREE has no intentions of ever doing "insert whatever here". Don't say "at this time or maybe in the future" knowing it isn't part of GREE's plan. This should be a never-ending ongoing channel of communication.

- If an issue will affect the current event, stop or postpone the event. Getting it right will only increase the potential revenue once you are able to release the event.

If and only if you take this seriously, will players respond positively. Otherwise...its GAME OVER.

ju100
11-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Thanks E.M., like everytime you make a post like that, that's really what everyone wants, and that's really what Gree won't do...

lemonhaze
11-09-2014, 11:13 AM
i agree with u 100% Evil..only problem is they dont see it like that bc people are still blowing loads of cash for dumb alliance attacks so gree is seeing it as we dont have nothing wrong bc the cash is still flowing in 10 fold..if i was gonna be getting in top 10 or even top 20 on indy i would be irate at them giveing alliance attack out as a bonus for spending 1,000,2000$ etcetc

HGF69
11-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Boom beach is fun