PDA

View Full Version : Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ?

Mcdoc
11-09-2014, 06:14 AM
Faction: Hard Hatters
DL - Sir - Level 198 Defense 7.8 Billion

My bonuses give me 541 allies and take his defensive allies down to 473
Is there REALLY a Legit level 198 account with 7.802 Billion defense when dropped to 473 Allies ?

my 7.6 billion attack only took down his defense by 10%
another player with almost 4 billion did a PA and only brought it down to 25%
a third player had to hit him to take down DL

i thought Gree completely disabled the Defense Skill points because they just couldn't stop the Defense Skill Point Hackers ? ? ? ?

Or is this some other phenomenon ?

I checked each of his top 45 Defense units and he only had 2 "Silent" units that I had a zero on and I have the 6m stats Night Rider Unit that he doesn't have so my units should have totally out scored him and my defense is only 3 billion

Mickey IRL - if you're still around I would love your opinion on this

something just doesn't add up here :confused:

I smell a Rat under that Hard Hat.

Yee
11-09-2014, 08:16 AM
Looking at raw units are not good enough, his def boosts could be very high, just saying

krill
11-09-2014, 01:21 PM
It was definitely surprising to see when we faced them.. Only DL we faced that Couldnt be defeated with 1 hit (not PA)

Dirty Mind
11-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Do you have down syndrome or something? LOL. I don't have a lot of units than most people and I can still beat them? DOES THAT MEAN THAT I HACK? HUH? DOES IT YOU ****ING MORON. You sir. Need to get some more brains. Now stop whining you little ****. You have your little motto of not whining and ****. You just broke. Now good day sir.

Why did you throw an 'LOL' in there? Hey McDoc, do you have a solution, like your signature states?

Kearnzy
11-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Did you check the old intel? His stats have always been high like that. It's not some new insane hack that no one knows about, maybe you should do some research and think things through before accusing others of cheating.

Mcdoc
11-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Do you have down syndrome or something? LOL. I don't have a lot of units than most people and I can still beat them? DOES THAT MEAN THAT I HACK? HUH? DOES IT YOU ****ING MORON. You sir. Need to get some more brains. Now stop whining you little ****. You have your little motto of not whining and ****. You just broke. Now good day sir.

what a disrespectful troll. Do you kiss your mother in her basement with that juvenile foul mouth ?

The only people I ever see with that much bitterness and hatred are the most pitiful people who hate their own lives so much that have nothing to offer the world except to spew foul remarks with no intellectual meaning.

Case in point - you have 4 post in 11 months - so now I am curious to go look at your other 3 posts to see how "elite" you are

smh

Did you check the old intel? His stats have always been high like that. It's not some new insane hack that no one knows about, maybe you should do some research and think things through before accusing others of cheating.

if someone with 7.6 Billion attack points hits someone with 7.8 Billion defense - it should take their Defense Leader Health bar down to 90% - NOT only take thier health bar down by only 10%

I also never called this guy a hacker - I said the Defense Skill points were disabled because Gree couldn't stop the Skill point hack - I simply asked if this was some other phenomenon.

As as far as units go - there are only about 55 units out right now that have more than 1 million stats - which I have almost all of them - so beyond that - most people have about 2000 Growlers to make up a majority of their fighting force. Like I said - with a very similar inventorty to his - I only manage a 3 Billion defense - seems curious this guy can pull off more than double that with 7.8 Billion AND only be a level 198

No matter what % defense bonuses he has as I have almost all of them myself.

Like I said - something doesn't add up here

Mcdoc
11-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Hey McDoc, do you have a solution, like your signature states?

Actually - I started this thread in search of a solution to this mystery.

I truly want to know what legit strategy this guy used to get 7.8 Billion defense so I can follow his lead.

However - I have only come across one other player I couldn't beat with a single hit - so obviously this account seems "extraordinary" and Super Charged

Kunjan
11-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Faction: Hard Hatters
DL - Sir - Level 198 Defense 7.8 Billion

My bonuses give me 541 allies and take his defensive allies down to 473
Is there REALLY a Legit level 198 account with 7.802 Billion defense when dropped to 473 Allies ?

my 7.6 billion attack only took down his defense by 10%
another player with almost 4 billion did a PA and only brought it down to 25%
a third player had to hit him to take down DL

i thought Gree completely disabled the Defense Skill points because they just couldn't stop the Defense Skill Point Hackers ? ? ? ?

Or is this some other phenomenon ?

I checked each of his top 45 Defense units and he only had 2 "Silent" units that I had a zero on and I have the 6m stats Night Rider Unit that he doesn't have so my units should have totally out scored him and my defense is only 3 billion

Mickey IRL - if you're still around I would love your opinion on this

something just doesn't add up here :confused:

I smell a Rat under that Hard Hat.

1. Why so salty?
2. You are a hypocrit and it's a fact so don't deny it as your signature is proof.
3. Get over it. Stat inflation hasn't helped everyone's attack necessarily. Try using 20% rule. If you don't know what that is, you really don't need to be calling someone else out.

Jaded Fusion
11-09-2014, 04:06 PM
what a disrespectful troll. Do you kiss your mother in her basement with that juvenile foul mouth ?

The only people I ever see with that much bitterness and hatred are the most pitiful people who hate their own lives so much that have nothing to offer the world except to spew foul remarks with no intellectual meaning.

Case in point - you have 4 post in 11 months - so now I am curious to go look at your other 3 posts to see how "elite" you are

smh

if someone with 7.6 Billion attack points hits someone with 7.8 Billion defense - it should take their Defense Leader Health bar down to 90% - NOT only take thier health bar down by only 10%

I also never called this guy a hacker - I said the Defense Skill points were disabled because Gree couldn't stop the Skill point hack - I simply asked if this was some other phenomenon.

As as far as units go - there are only about 55 units out right now that have more than 1 million stats - which I have almost all of them - so beyond that - most people have about 2000 Growlers to make up a majority of their fighting force. Like I said - with a very similar inventorty to his - I only manage a 3 Billion defense - seems curious this guy can pull off more than double that with 7.8 Billion AND only be a level 198

No matter what % defense bonuses he has as I have almost all of them myself.

Like I said - something doesn't add up here

The hit taking only 10% is correct. It takes 2 failed PAs or 10 failed normal attacks to defeat the DL.
His defense is odd. I haven't seen sup or osw's DL this wd but they (more so sup) should have the strongest defence person in the game. I haven't seen a DL over 7 billion this wd yet.

Mcdoc
11-09-2014, 04:08 PM
you really don't need to be calling someone else out.

Why is it SO Hard to understand that this guys account seems WAY over the top of all the accounts out there and therefore lends itself to legitimate review ?

I havent called him a hacker

I am simply trying to discover the legitimate path to 7.8 Billion defense if there is one

if this guys account is completely legit - I will praise him for his unique accomplishment and do my best to imitate his successful results.

edit: if this account has been hacked - then this IS the place to call him out

Rolinz
11-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Wow. 7.8B Defense at Level 198?

I usually see only that kind of defense numbers with players at Level 300.

Most of the inflation has been with attack bonuses. Not too many defense bonuses out there.

I agree that is unusual to take that many hits to take a DL down from people with high attack stats.

I want to know too how he got to 7.8B Defense and stay at such a low level.

Mr llama
11-09-2014, 04:13 PM
1. Why so salty?
2. You are a hypocrit and it's a fact so don't deny it as your signature is proof.
3. Get over it. Stat inflation hasn't helped everyone's attack necessarily. Try using 20% rule. If you don't know what that is, you really don't need to be calling someone else out.
Just got to say mcdoc has been on this forum long enough, has helped many people and has a good understanding of the game. If you had been on this forum longer than a couple months you would know that if he or anyone of the old timers on these make a thread it usually worth looking with an open mind.......now hush your mouth and respect your elders

VanguardElite
11-09-2014, 04:23 PM
McDoc okay so he has 7.8 billion defense and you have 7.6 billion attack. Clearly you lost. Do you need to go back to elementary school and learn math? Common core would teach you some.

If you lose a Single attack the DL loses about 10% of health no matter your attack and etc..

If you lose a Power Attack the DL loses 50% of their health.

If you win a Quick attack or Power Attack the DL loses all its health. Yes since you're not great with math it's 100% meaning your players can now hit the others.

East Coast Bias
11-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Wow. 7.8B Defense at Level 198?

I usually see only that kind of defense numbers with players at Level 300.

Most of the inflation has been with attack bonuses. Not too many defense bonuses out there.

I agree that is unusual to take that many hits to take a DL down from people with high attack stats.

I want to know too how he got to 7.8B Defense and stay at such a low level.

The only logical way would be for the player to have purchased a couple thousand 100k units with gold. Now the only question is whether a player would spend so much money playing on that level of team.

AiroMimmo
11-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Actually took me a little love tap.... ������ shown the ss to some friends in Sup and they were really surprised

Mcdoc
11-09-2014, 05:28 PM
McDoc okay so he has 7.8 billion defense and you have 7.6 billion attack. Clearly you lost. Do you need to go back to elementary school and learn math? Common core would teach you some.

If you lose a Single attack the DL loses about 10% of health no matter your attack and etc..

If you lose a Power Attack the DL loses 50% of their health.

If you win a Quick attack or Power Attack the DL loses all its health. Yes since you're not great with math it's 100% meaning your players can now hit the others.

Thank you for a very helpful explanation

clean language and very intellectual - much better than your previous post.

To to be honest - since the huge stat inflation a few cycles ago - I haven't had to do more that a single Attack to take down a DL. I haven't used a PA in a very long time - so I never took into consideration how many single hits with a loss it takes to drop a DL. I only ever remember 2 PA losses would take down a DL

So if you're certain that it takes 10 losses against the DL to drop him - I.e. 10% per hit - then I have truly learned something today and I thank you for that.

Now what I still don't know is how a level 198 player has 7.8 Billion defense - and especially why he isn't in the Top 3 tier :-)

I'm open and ready for another education on how this amazing feat is accomplished :-)

Arc Burn
11-09-2014, 06:01 PM
^^ agree

Thief
11-09-2014, 06:19 PM
I saw a lvl 255 that had 8.9B (granted his name was "im a hacker")

Top players who i know have been in the top 2 factions for a very long long time and are usually always in top 10 on solo events have 7-9 Billion

Suppose anything is possible with enough current LE units although not probable unless they retired from SUP/Warriors recently

xxxfff
11-09-2014, 07:25 PM
Agreed, it's the most outlying level/defense stats i've seen by a very very large margin. The only 8-9bn defenses i've seen were level 250+. Level 189 is a huge difference.

Could be tons of gold, but otherwise very difficult.

HypeTonic
11-09-2014, 09:09 PM
I have a screen shot against him because that was the highest def I have ever seen..
http://prntscr.com/54v0ih

SpikeyKit
11-10-2014, 04:37 AM
He would need to have completed all the LTQ's FLTQ's speed events and get the wrappers. Even then i dont see that def adding up to that high.. And his level would be closer to mine then way down there.

I would love to know how he did get his def up. Alot of my team could use this, be a turning point for us in WD

Rob TRK
11-10-2014, 05:24 AM
The stats seem out of kilter to the level, but without knowing the boosts and unit combinations that the account has it's impossible to tell...

McDoc. For once there is actually a guide that tells you about the DL role. Go to the war screen and hit the ? In the right corner. DL has one hundred shield points. Each unsuccessful hit strips 10 shield points, each PA 50. Successful Attack kills DL...

Kunjan
11-10-2014, 06:40 AM
Just got to say mcdoc has been on this forum long enough, has helped many people and has a good understanding of the game. If you had been on this forum longer than a couple months you would know that if he or anyone of the old timers on these make a thread it usually worth looking with an open mind.......now hush your mouth and respect your elders

Get over yourself. Veteran or not, you complain about my faction members by calling them "hackers" any Of my faction members may and have taken offense because we have been around for over 2 years and we pride ourselves as being "clean" and "rule-abiding" players. So get over it.

Lift Ticket
11-10-2014, 06:42 AM
McDoc....he could've purchased the account off the other forum we like to call "the darkside" there are some quite decent accounts for sale over there.

BostonHammer
11-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Fought against this guy recently. Highest DL I have faced and we have fought almost all the top 10. Would love to know how he did it at such low level.

Kearnzy
11-10-2014, 08:04 AM
I have a direct screenshot of you calling him a hacker, as well as the rest of our team, from the messages you sent in Groupme.
http://imgur.com/EDbvvBy

You can try and play this off however you like, but you act like respectable person on here where others are looking and lie to their face, but whine like a baby in private.

superman007
11-10-2014, 09:34 AM
I have a direct screenshot of you calling him a hacker, as well as the rest of our team, from the messages you sent in Groupme.

You can try and play this off however you like, but you act like respectable person on here where others are looking and lie to their face, but whine like a baby in private.

We faced almost top 5-6 teams including (Sup-n-Pepa, Warrior Seals, SealTeam-6, VFF Legends, etc.,.). I never came across player account with more than 7B in defense stats. The max, defense that I saw from top 5-6 teams where less than 6B in defense. Of course, we matched your faction too but surprised to see 7.8B defense with low level account. I am not accusing any1 of hacking or cheating but would like to know how to build such a huge defense stats and stay in T100 faction.

Jrich
11-10-2014, 12:18 PM

You are evading the issue and are trying to distract the thread. How about keeping it on point and offering an explanation. Your whining just makes you look more guilty.

truthteller
11-10-2014, 12:23 PM

1- I agree with you McDoc, screw up by posting that to you guys, that was disrespectfull and he should apologize for it

2- It seems you are in the mentioned on title faction, would you care to let everyone know, how your DL was able to accomplish being at under level 200 get a 7.8B DEF ???

Of course you do not have to answer item #2, but by not doing so, you still give an answer to the forum which unfortunatly would be something like this " I cannot explain how in a legit way his DEF is so high" and regardless, I am sure that a few have already send a ticket to support acussing him

Well in any way, good luck

Cheers

Paiens
11-10-2014, 12:40 PM
I smell a rat in the DL hat...gold. And no way that account is legit...if it is prove it.

Mcdoc
11-10-2014, 12:42 PM

When I said in a thread here on the forum that I didn't call him a hacker - I meant here on the forum

Banter during war IS banter during war - but yes - technically - in that sense - I did call him a hacker and as long as your team knowingly harbors him without an explanation why this account seems SO out of line with any other account - then your faction is indeed a hacker faction and you deserve public humiliation until you distance yourself from an obvious hacked account.

I stand by that!

Knowingly Harboring a hacker AND FURTHERMORE MAKING A HACKED ACCOUNT THE DEFENSE LEADER MAKES THE HARD HACKERS A HACTION

Only the leader can pick the DL - which makes the Leader of the faction just as sleezy as the Hacker.

IF the team allows a hacker to be in the most obvious positon - then I question the integrity of EVERY member on the team and Gree should remove you from the WD standings

As a leader in my faction - it is my duty to call out a Hacker that we face in battle that gives another team an unfair advantage over all other factions.

As a leader in your faction - it should be your duty to protect the integrity of your Team name and all the individuals on your team and not allow a Hacker to tarnish your Haction

Cut the Bullspit and MAN UP ! ! !

Prove it is a legit account or accept that Hard Hackers Haction has been exposed and each of your team members should hide in shame.

If I am wrong - I will apolgize publicly - but each excuse you make or distraction tactic you use to try and make this about me - ONLY makes you and your entire team look even more guilty of knowingly hiding a hacker and making him the DL

truthteller
11-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Knowingly Harboring a hacker AND FURTHERMORE MAKING A HACKED ACCOUNT THE DEFENSE LEADER MAKES THE HARD HACKERS A HACTION

This made me Haclaugh haclot, heck of a Hacdefese Hacleader, hachachachac...........at the rythm of cha-cha :D

Candyflosser
11-10-2014, 02:30 PM
This made me Haclaugh haclot, heck of a Hacdefese Hacleader, hachachachac...........at the rythm of cha-cha :D

If you are iOS just look for the L189 player & the best part iOS auto sorts by highest to lowest
defense unit. Android unfortunately sorts by alphabetical name. So start by looking for the player
& check their units. There are semi legit ways as there is still the thousands of accounts with valor
units they bought that were not supposed to be unlocked. GREE was supposed to remove those units now
going on well past 6+ months. So maybe they were smarter then the average player & bought bulk 100-200k
valor units as opposed to the players seeing the shiny 660K valor units. If there are an interesting number
of units like 2500 - 200-400K base units well there is part of the answer to that great defense.

truthteller
11-10-2014, 02:57 PM
If you are iOS just look for the L189 player & the best part iOS auto sorts by highest to lowest
defense unit. Android unfortunately sorts by alphabetical name. So start by looking for the player
& check their units. There are semi legit ways as there is still the thousands of accounts with valor
units they bought that were not supposed to be unlocked. GREE was supposed to remove those units now
going on well past 6+ months. So maybe they were smarter then the average player & bought bulk 100-200k
valor units as opposed to the players seeing the shiny 660K valor units. If there are an interesting number
of units like 2500 - 200-400K base units well there is part of the answer to that great defense.

A level 189 cannot have the 600k planes, and if he bought them when the glitch was live, then he has to keep asking greeD to remove them and return the Valor points

J1mcrane
11-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Being mainly a lurker here, I read most threads and replies and I've always found Mcdoc to be a very knowledgable member on this forum.
When a respected member speaks out, instead of shooting him down, why not try listening! I agree with Mcdoc, I'm level 199 and have been top 50 to top 10 over the years and my defence is half that of the guy/girl in the spotlight.

I don't see what the big deal is? If you're legit then post up how you did it. I'd be the first to congratulate you on your achievements.

I Will Merc You
11-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Starting a thread about someone with beast stats is horrible..looks bad, and is only asking for this type of banter.

McDoc, much respect to you, and with that said, if you say 7b isn't really a logical defensive stat that can be had without some type of unfair advantage, then your words are taken at face value, and odds are, you are absolutely right. :)

With no disrespect intended, next time just send a ticket with screenshots, and Let Gree Sort Them Out

Kefa
11-10-2014, 03:12 PM

It is mathematically impossible to reach Dragon Commander rank (1.11b BP) and still be Level 198 since each attack/raid gives you both BP and XP. Not to mention how to get 2500 x 1,000,000 valor without leveling up as well. Even if all the jets were bought before the android glitch was patched, they still cost 700k-1m valor each.

If the stat is legit it's not with valor units. At least, not legit valor units. Would have to be another way.

& The Horse U Rode In On
11-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Being that level with that AD number can be explained by double boost building(s), judicious use of flag, purchase of units, and blood hound level pursuit of defensive boost units that benefit HIM - even to the point of whining to the faction when the faction does TOO well and misses the particular prize HE wanted.

East Coast Bias
11-10-2014, 04:04 PM
You guys are wasting bytes of data. I've already said that the only way is for the player to purchase 100k units in the thousands to achieve the stats. It's then a judgement call as to whether you want to believe such a high roller wld be playing for that level of team. No sense debating further. Gree shound know whether they guy is enrolled in their gold program and when/how he those units and boosts. Let gree sort it out, you've done all that can be done already.

J1mcrane
11-10-2014, 04:17 PM
You guys are wasting bytes of data. I've already said that the only way is for the player to purchase 100k units in the thousands to achieve the stats. It's then a judgement call as to whether you want to believe such a high roller wld be playing for that level of team. No sense debating further. Gree shound know whether they guy is enrolled in their gold program and when/how he those units and boosts. Let gree sort it out, you've done all that can be done already.

I understand that and fully agree, however, are you not slightly curious as to how this player has achieved these stats? I mean if they have managed it legitimately then I'd love to know their strategy!

Rolinz
11-10-2014, 04:24 PM

Really? "Let gree sort it out"???

I gotta agree with J1mcrane.

I hope the McDoc gets to come back in 24 hours.

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Redacted for national security

truthteller
11-10-2014, 04:33 PM
It's legit, I'm in the faction

Please let us know in general terms how did he manage to achieve 7.8b DEF and stay at under level 200
since you know it was done in a legit way, your explanation would make everyone stop making assumptions

Cheers

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Redacted for national security ;)

truthteller
11-10-2014, 04:44 PM
His defense great 7billion anyways so it's all irrelevant.. there is a guy with 7billion defense but not sir, and his level higher than 198

there are many many players with DEF over 7b, we know, but we are all curious about this particular member of your faction whom is under level 200, with an awesome 7.8b DEF

Funny how you say his 7B at his level is irrelevant when the whole focus of this thread is that 7.8B at level 198

it is very funny how 4 or 5 members of your factions have posted on this thread and NONE of you has been able to just say how he got his DEF so high............all you guys have been posting are comments to "change" the subject............

talk about things that make you go "hmmmm"

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Redacted for national security :P

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Redacted for national security.. more fun this way

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Redacted for national security :P

Adm. J(K96)
11-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Wait, so after you and other faction members say he has a legit 7.8b defense, you are now saying no one on your team has anything over 5b? Changing your tune now? You are really making it sound like some units or boosts have now gone "missing"

Mcm2013
11-10-2014, 04:59 PM
If you don't see his def that high then it is most likely double or triple boost buildings

truthteller
11-10-2014, 05:02 PM
It's legit, I'm in the faction

His defense great 7billion anyways so it's all irrelevant.. there is a guy with 7billion defense but not sir, and his level higher than 198

Nobody on our team has a defense over 5billion, muchless 7+ so idk.. give me a min for a screenshot

You are in the same faction, so which one of you is telling the truth??? the "tony" saying is legit or the "tony" saying no one over 5b DEF

First you say his stats are legit
then you say his stat always high and now that nobody is over 5b DEF

more things that make you go ...........hmmmmmmmm!!!

Cheers

J1mcrane
11-10-2014, 05:03 PM
I have a screen shot against him because that was the highest def I have ever seen..

Erm.....?????

Adm. J(K96)
11-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Exactly Truthteller. I really had no interest in this thread, but the sudden changing story has now caught my interest.

Adm. J(K96)
11-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Furthermore, I find it very interesting that all of the posts from his faction mates claiming its legit have since vanished.

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Redacted for national security.. bwahahaha

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Redacted for national security.. run and cry to your mommies

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Why does the pic show he has 500 allies if you have opponent alliance reduction? Not trying to change the subject just curious on that one.. and why scratch out his name

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Anyways, I'll just leave it alone and let your minds run wild, I'll get humor in everyone wasting their time and effort over something that doesn't even exist.. please submit multiple tickets to Gree and I'll bookmark this page so when next WD comes around it'll be settled.

Huj
11-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Wonder how long before Tadaah shows up to tell us all to send in tickets followed by closing the thread lol

Twist of Cain
11-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Wonder how long before Tadaah shows up to tell us all to send in tickets followed by closing the thread lol

ok....you got me....I LOL'd

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 05:50 PM
I'll tell you to send in tickets before Tadaah gets the chance.. this thread has been up for over 24 hours, we have already had tickets sent in and made all our inside jokes so now it's all about wasting your time *****ing about it.. keep on keeping on guys, without you we'd be years ahead of where we are now

J1mcrane
11-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Anyways, I'll just leave it alone and let your minds run wild, I'll get humor in everyone wasting their time and effort over something that doesn't even exist.. please submit multiple tickets to Gree and I'll bookmark this page so when next WD comes around it'll be settled.

Lol!

You're probably are under the impression that this is some sort of whitch hunt against your faction, it isn't!
The guy in question has been identified by more than one person saying his defence is over 7b, you can't just laugh it off as a gree display error and expect it to go away!! Mcdoc had explained how he couldn't defeat him so those stats are for real.
Play fair mate.

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 05:55 PM
I haven't trolled once since joining here, but man I'm loving it right now.. I can't even lie :cool:

See ya next war..and yes I'll start bumping this again then until someone replies Just for kicks... Unless I forget haha

Tony Snow
11-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Lol!

You're probably are under the impression that this is some sort of whitch hunt against your faction, it isn't!
The guy in question has been identified by more than one person saying his defence is over 7b, you can't just laugh it off as a gree display error and expect it to go away!! Mcdoc had explained how he couldn't defeat him so those stats are for real.
Play fair mate.

I understand what you're saying and see where the pics and bot saw it is what you all say it is, but I clearly see it as something very different so that's why I'm having fun with it and saying submit tickets.... Nothing personal to anyone here I just know what I know and something is very screwed up but not on our end.. or else like many have said why would he be on our team??

menmylac
11-10-2014, 06:08 PM
This is a very interesting thread.... I personally think that the owner of the account is not a hacker!

There are plenty of accounts in the 100s with very high DEF.

Example - There is a very well known camper who account is level 97, ATK 15B, DEF 10B......

Dirty Mind
11-10-2014, 06:15 PM
I haven't trolled once since joining here, but man I'm loving it right now.. I can't even lie :cool:

Its fun, isnt it?

Prettypupp
11-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Everyone in hard hatters don't worry about alot of these guys. Some of them are in factions that have been caught cheating or will soon be caught cheating. HH is a good faction that don't require peope to give up there life to play this game. They have good players and a good leader. But I do find it funny that peope that comment on this thread are also the same peope that have gotten gold and other game items off of monster and the other idiots that sell items.

Thief
11-10-2014, 06:32 PM
This is a very interesting thread.... I personally think that the owner of the account is not a hacker!

There are plenty of accounts in the 100s with very high DEF.

Example - There is a very well known camper who account is level 97, ATK 15B, DEF 10B......

Bahahah this made me laugh so much. Even if the person had bought 3000 of the most expensive LE unit he would still need to be in a faction that let him camp at the top...thus getting XP from rewards along the way. mathematically what you just described isn't even possible let alone probable.

Edit: Possible within the parameters of the game. Obviously you can hack and do that.

J1mcrane
11-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Come on guys.....seriously? Let's stick to the subject matter and stop leading the thread down a different path.By deliberately trolling a thread that is questioning the integrity of your whole faction isn't doing you any favours.

I believe the subject matter was how this guy managed to get his/her defence that high. It's no display error and has been proven that by a couple on here who tried to defeat the person. I believe that Tony Snow is saying no one on his faction has defence stats that high but they obviously do because it would'nt of been brought up as an issue. Just out of interest, what defence stats does your DL actually have?
Again, I'm not out to cause an issue here, just think for the sake of your factions integrity it is important for you to maybe treat this subject with a little more openness so as to calm the situation.

Prettypupp
11-10-2014, 06:48 PM
I am not in hard hatters but I do know of the leader and some of there players. I just find it funny certain peope on this thread are questioning peope when they are involved with buying items or even accounts from peope. If peope want to keep this thread on topic then tell the people that cheat themselves to get off the thread. Also nobody from hard hatters have to say anything to anyone on this thread. Gree knows about it so if the dl is cheating then he will be banned, if it's gree's fault then his stats will be changed, and if his stats are real then HH will still have a strong dl next war

2MblaZ
11-10-2014, 08:31 PM
I smell a rat in the DL hat...gold. And no way that account is legit...if it is prove it.

Just out of curiosity - i'm not defending him or anything, was tapping him during battle cos was giving very good pts, but... HOW do you prove his act LEGIT?... Probably much harder to prove than whether he isn't legit, no?... If, say, some SUP player was brewing some mini getting all toys with bonuses, then did just select fltq, went on solo leaderboards, crates, bought bunch of newly baked gold units, then sold such account - why not?... Just saying, maybe i'm wrong, but it's possible, and no, 7.8b def isn't the highest in the game, maybe in sub 200's lvls so... Oh, and in GREE world - everything is possible, they invented GREE-math :p

BeetleJuice
11-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Really? "Let gree sort it out"???

I gotta agree with J1mcrane.

I hope the McDoc gets to come back in 24 hours.

I saw McDoc post in another media format that he wasn't banned for this thread but rather for "insulting the staff" in another thread about being tricked into spending gold - which that entire thread was deleted. Sorry to get off topic. I would also like to learn the great strategy of how to get 7.8 billion defense on an account that is only level 198 and only playing in the Top 100 tier. Maybe this guy in question has a unique strategy that has escaped everyone else or maybe there is some "trick" just now coming to light. Enquiring minds want to know and I for one am glad that this thread has put a spotlight on this issue so we can either all learn how to improve our defense or we can hope that a manipulated account gets the ax

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-10-2014, 11:05 PM
I saw McDoc post in another media format that he wasn't banned for this thread but rather for "insulting the staff" in another thread about being tricked into spending gold - which that entire thread was deleted. Sorry to get off topic. I would also like to learn the great strategy of how to get 7.8 billion defense on an account that is only level 198 and only playing in the Top 100 tier. Maybe this guy in question has a unique strategy that has escaped everyone else or maybe there is some "trick" just now coming to light. Enquiring minds want to know and I for one am glad that this thread has put a spotlight on this issue so we can either all learn how to improve our defense or we can hope that a manipulated account gets the ax

For every one they kill, five are born to fill the void.

Paiens
11-11-2014, 06:01 AM
Just out of curiosity - i'm not defending him or anything, was tapping him during battle cos was giving very good pts, but... HOW do you prove his act LEGIT?... Probably much harder to prove than whether he isn't legit, no?... If, say, some SUP player was brewing some mini getting all toys with bonuses, then did just select fltq, went on solo leaderboards, crates, bought bunch of newly baked gold units, then sold such account - why not?... Just saying, maybe i'm wrong, but it's possible, and no, 7.8b def isn't the highest in the game, maybe in sub 200's lvls so... Oh, and in GREE world - everything is possible, they invented GREE-math :p

Which would make it an non legit account ;-)

2MblaZ
11-11-2014, 08:12 AM
Which would make it an non legit account ;-)

Well, by ToS of GREE it would [which is a total and absurd babble of nonsensical useless contract that tells us all to basically F&#$k off], but overall it wouldn't be a 'hacked' account, maybe passed on to somebody 'against the rules' or how about if that player simply stepped down his acct to a lower ranked faction?... In couple cycles he wouldn't be getting top rewards and would slowly slip into mediocre player again... I'm just speculating possible non-hacked stats like that, that's all, because GREE assured us there's no possible ways to hack stats anymore. So i trust them, don't you? ^_^

SevenO9
11-11-2014, 02:37 PM
While I agree that the level/stats ratio looks extraordinary, I am troubled by all the demands for said player / faction to proof his innocence.

"In dubio pro reo" / "Innocent until proven guilty" is a fundamental principal of every constitutional state.

I Will Merc You
11-11-2014, 03:39 PM
While I agree that the level/stats ratio looks extraordinary, I am troubled by all the demands for said player / faction to proof his innocence.

"In dubio pro reo" / "Innocent until proven guilty" is a fundamental principal of every constitutional state.

Doesn't apply to trolls.

With that said, great post.

Kunjan
11-11-2014, 03:41 PM

Thank you ^^:)

WBS
11-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Redacted for national security.. run and cry to your mommies

Lol man, Nice edit. You change your post from being drunk and admitting to talking without thinking to cry to your mommies. Looks like you didn't want us to see your admission to lying or bad judgment?

Tony Snow
11-11-2014, 05:17 PM
meow mix ..

Adm. J(K96)
11-11-2014, 05:20 PM
So who's got the screenshots of snow and his mates saying the 7.8 was legit?

Merc_mw
11-11-2014, 05:30 PM

Off topic, but I'd like to correct a common mistake (although I'm not sure what a constitutional state is). Since MW is global, For example, in the UK a suspect who chooses to remain silent during police questioning may NOT then decide to speak at trial and the jurists MAY consider the silence a sign of guilt.

Ok, back to your debate. Sorry to interrupt.

Tony Snow
11-11-2014, 05:45 PM
extra sloppy sloppy Joes

Vercingetorix
11-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Just a curious question, are the Hard Hatters saying that the DL number was a glitch on Gree's end? And if so, why was he the DL if they knew that his stats were glitches? Rhetorical questions I know.

And Merc, the term constitutional state is probably a euphemism for a free country. Also, the innocent until proven guilty is a criminal standard in the US and that phrase does not apply to a civil action ( meaning non-criminal). In a civil action it is the plaintiffs burden to prove the issue by a preponderance of the evidence - the term guilt is only used in a criminal case. In a civil action, as well as a criminal action, proving an issue can be done with circumstantial evidence and through opinions of qualified experts. I think most of the people who post on this forum are fairly well versed in the game and can tell when something is not kosher. Their opinions can and do carry weight.

To go one step further, this forum is not a court at all. No one here has a presumption of guilt or innocence. We do not have the right to speak freely. We can get banned for what we say even if it is the absolute truth. All our words and actions are subject to the whims of Gree and it's employees. The TOS are broad enough to ban just about anyone for anything including this post.

HypeTonic
11-11-2014, 07:06 PM
So who's got the screenshots of snow and his mates saying the 7.8 was legit?

I posted the picture... I can unscratch out his name is really needed.

J1mcrane
11-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Ok, so staying "on topic"

Tony, I understand that you are getting a laugh at this, however, Mcdoc states VERY VERY clearly in his first post how he and his faction tried to defeat your DL, that isn't a display glitch or some strange phenomena produced by Grees servers, they don't usually tend to work in our favour in that way. His detailed explanation is what caused everyone to take note and others have posted in this thread that they also found his stats strange when they faced your faction.

I also understand that you are under no obligation to answer our questions or indeed prove his stats, but, you must see and understand everyone's curiosity on this matter. If it was my faction in the limelight I would be the first to put everyone's mind at rest that we are not harbouring cheats, and if we were show the community that it's not tolerated by making an example of said player. That's not to say that we accusing you of cheating, more that we are curious of how your DL has acquired these inflated stats.
I'm curious if there has been any answers to any submitted tickets? Surely you are at least curious as to how this has occurred, if only to stick two fingers up at those that may doubt your honesty!
Again I know your not obliged to assist any such curiosity we may have and as you can probably tell I'm choosing my words carefully so as to not insult you or your faction, but please at least try and understand what has happened and help us out by getting to the bottom of it so as we can all move on.

Adm. J(K96)
11-11-2014, 07:12 PM
I was asking more about whether anyone had screenshots of this thread from before all his faction mates removed their posts that said his stats were legit, which they now claim is an error or really isn't 7b.

YankeePhil
11-11-2014, 10:45 PM
I blame the aliens

superman007
11-11-2014, 11:55 PM
I think it's page 1 or 2, but his name scratched out. I can send a pic of his actual stats as they show to me but I'm really not interested in putting his info out there without his permission, especially since he is our DL and it'll be used against him new WD.. anyways it's not near 7billion so as I said before this is just a way to pass time once I got a drink Dr two in me. I'm wasting my time typing but I'm getting b laugh so it's all good

Imagine what will be the attack stats on the account with 7.8B defense and usually, the attack would be somewhere close to 20B (I.e., 2.5 -5 times your defense stats). This would definitely dwarf some of the sup accounts for sure. DL's in T3 factions are between 5.5 - 6.5B in defense. Definitely, it is not a display glitch otherwise it would be easy to take down the DL with McDoc stats. Probably, after the temp boosts are gone the revised stats could be around 6 - 6.5B which is still phenomenally high considering the low level. Please share the secret sauce (if legit only) with the community so that we could also boost our defense stats for next WD cycle.

dan2407
11-12-2014, 12:43 AM
Imagine what will be the attack stats on the account with 7.8B defense and usually, the attack would be somewhere close to 20B (I.e., 2.5 -5 times your defense stats). This would definitely dwarf some of the sup accounts for sure. DL's in T3 factions are between 5.5 - 6.5B in defense. Definitely, it is not a display glitch otherwise it would be easy to take down the DL with McDoc stats. Probably, after the temp boosts are gone the revised stats could be around 6 - 6.5B which is still phenomenally high considering the low level. Please share the secret sauce (if legit only) with the community so that we could also boost our defense stats for next WD cycle.

Sorry but you don't have a clue, top 3 faction DL has between 5.5 and 6.5bil defence? Quite a few players in mcgurts have 9bil plus defence

iamnasty
11-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Nr 1 faction's DL is with 10b def, mine used to be 50% of my att, nothing unusual about 7.8b def if you know the game, ☠.........moo™������

Adm. J(K96)
11-12-2014, 03:58 AM
Nr 1 faction's DL is with 10b def, mine used to be 50% of my att, nothing unusual about 7.8b def if you know the game, ☠.........moo™������

Even for a sub lvl200 account?

iamnasty
11-12-2014, 06:37 AM
Even for a sub lvl200 account?

Yep☠.........moo™������

HellRaizer
11-12-2014, 07:01 AM
Yep☠.........moo™������

Enlighten us

iamnasty
11-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Enlighten us

Everything is in front of you, it not easy nor difficult, just needed some bird brain to figure it out !☠.........moo™������

P/s- Ask the my buddy, the DL of the nr 1 faction, coz he's doing the same, to buildup his def stats, lol

iamnasty
11-12-2014, 09:05 AM
It causes imbalance within the faction shall everyone adopted this strategy and the worst part is it won't work !!! ☠.........moo™������

Rolinz
11-12-2014, 09:07 AM
How do you even get to 7B Defense at a level lower than 200?

Those DL with 5B or even as high as 9B are hovering around level 300.

If he did just camp at a faction to get all of those bonuses, I do not think he could stay that low a level.

What are his total defense boost from each category? (Sea, Air, Ground and Infantry)

Are there anyone else out there who is under level 200 and has defense at 6B or higher?

I would love to know how they did that so I can increase my defense stats too.

I Will Merc You
11-12-2014, 09:25 AM
A theory on keeping level low/defense extraordinarily high;

There are Factions that only complete events that reward Defensive bonuses. There are players who only spend gold to in crate/box events if the rewards are defensive bonuses. To add, there are Factions who only complete events if the Defensive bonus applies to their Faction's stated unit preference (for example; ground attack/defense).

This theory is centered around the idea that we all chase every bonus, every event, without any real plan as to what we are actually chasing, and as a result, we mow through 2 levels, trying to complete an event that gives an Air Attack bonus, when our strength is in ground/infantry/sea. I have no clue (and therefore should probably keep my ideas to myself) on how this gentleman in question did so well with his account, but, the above mentioned theory 'could' apply.

Just saying, if I buy units, it is Air units, due to my bonuses in both Air defense/attack....so why would I ever chase/sacrifice level to achieve a bonus for sea units?

iamnasty
11-12-2014, 09:32 AM
A theory on keeping level low/defense extraordinarily high;

There are Factions that only complete events that reward Defensive bonuses. There are players who only spend gold to in crate/box events if the rewards are defensive bonuses. To add, there are Factions who only complete events if the Defensive bonus applies to their Faction's stated unit preference (for example; ground attack/defense).

This theory is centered around the idea that we all chase every bonus, every event, without any real plan as to what we are actually chasing, and as a result, we mow through 2 levels, trying to complete an event that gives an Air Attack bonus, when our strength is in ground/infantry/sea. I have no clue (and therefore should probably keep my ideas to myself) on how this gentleman in question did so well with his account, but, the above mentioned theory 'could' apply.

Just saying, if I buy units, it is Air units, due to my bonuses in both Air defense/attack....so why would I ever chase/sacrifice level to achieve a bonus for sea units?

You NEARLY get it right but not quite so, lol☠.........moo™������

superman007
11-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Sorry but you don't have a clue, top 3 faction DL has between 5.5 and 6.5bil defence? Quite a few players in mcgurts have 9bil plus defence

Thanks Dan but I was referring to DL account and not all the player accounts within a faction. We faced Warrior Seals and Sup-n-Pepa and their DL stats were between 5.5-6.5B in defense.
One of the accounts in Sup-n-Pepa had 9.6B defense for Lvl 300 account. I got huge BP and WDP points hitting this account.

They might have changed their DL between the Wars.

Bndawgs
11-12-2014, 10:59 AM
I blame the aliens

I blame Obama

Mcdoc
11-12-2014, 11:06 PM
��

Glad to see this thread still alive.

To to put some perspective on 7.8 Billin defense at level 198:

I have played this game since December 2011

I have spent over $10,000 on my account

I have been on Top 10 teams most of the First Year & 1/2 of WD and on Top 50-100 the rest of the time

I have obtained Masters Raid Boss and Masters FLTQ most all events

i have over 2000 Growlers / almost 900 F2 Lightening Valor Planes with 30k defense plus over 45 top units with more than 1 million stats

i have an incredible amount of boosts on both Attack and Defence from Prize units

With ALL of those facts - my Attack is 7.6 Billion and my Defense is just over 3.3 Billion and I am level 299 knocking on 300 - which I am not an aggressive raider and have severely slowed my progression up the levels.

The only accounts I have encountered with over 5 Billion defense were over level 250 - most of them were level 300.

It is these facts that caused the Double Take as pointed out in the Opening Post on this thread - which was never a Witch Hunt - but always a quest to learn the "secret strategy" of how a level 198 account could obtain the spectacular result of 7.8 Billion defense - more than Double what I have been able to achieve

Like I've said over and over - I will be the first to publically praise this player and publially apologize to this faction if / when the truth about his methods show a legitimate path to 7.8 Billion defense for a level 198 account playing in the Top 100 tier :-)

iamnasty
11-13-2014, 06:48 AM
McDoc, no disrespect but nobody will disclosed their stragety just coz of your accusation and doubt to learn his stragety, best you report to Gree if you still think it's illegimit, ☠.........moo™������

P/s - 10k spent over 3 years is a small peanut comparing with what this guy had spent in a short period of time ! ☠.........moo™������

Huj
11-13-2014, 07:02 AM
I have seen a lvl 210 with 5 Billion defense.

Its possible really only if he was a big camper and did not help faction with to many exp involved events. There is a lot of people like that who bounce around factions.

If he has all the master units from past 2 months of FLTQ's than the only thing you can accuse him probably is leaching off top factions in the past and now he in a top 100 because the top factions do not want him anymore lol.

AKA a moronic strategy since defense is meaningless these days so if he really spend $ for defense boosts hoping he can be some super DL than talk fail!

3Bil atk here soon and i'm only guilty of spending $50 a long long time ago lol

iamnasty
11-13-2014, 07:28 AM
I have seen a lvl 210 with 5 Billion defense.

Its possible really only if he was a big camper and did not help faction with to many exp involved events. There is a lot of people like that who bounce around factions.

If he has all the master units from past 2 months of FLTQ's than the only thing you can accuse him probably is leaching off top factions in the past and now he in a top 100 because the top factions do not want him anymore lol.

AKA a moronic strategy since defense is meaningless these days so if he really spend $ for defense boosts hoping he can be some super DL than talk fail!

3Bil atk here soon and i'm only guilty of spending $50 a long long time ago lol

P/s - very close but not close enough, lol☠.........moo™������

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-13-2014, 07:42 AM
P/s - very close but not close enough, lol☠.........moo™������

They don't get it. That's okay. The guy is legit. His STRATEGORY isn't that hard. Cluck cluck

VanguardElite
11-13-2014, 07:47 AM
Most of you just need to shush and stop getting butt hurt due to the point that someone else is better than you.

HellRaizer
11-13-2014, 08:09 AM
They don't get it. That's okay. The guy is legit. His STRATEGORY isn't that hard. Cluck cluck

2Legit2Quit

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-13-2014, 08:12 AM
2Legit2Quit

Yes, her too. LOL cluck cluck cluck

Rpmjr
11-13-2014, 09:47 AM
I can see it, im lvl 207, 5.29 bil def and ive only been in top 5-10 my career. If your a big spender and have multiple accts, spend sometime in top factions and pledge to make FL and WD goals for BOTH accts with your hi lvl acct, then you could collect huge prizes for little xp gain. Could also apply to fltqs, just jump in with llp acct to collect end prize. There is always someone willing to spend.

J1mcrane
11-13-2014, 11:34 AM
First off, welcome back Mcdoc!

Secondly this "moo" bloke seems to like to keep a secret, mate if you are happy to accept that a level 198 can legitimately acquire 7 billion + defence stats then you have mad cows disease!!

A level 198 who hadn't been around the top 1 or 2 teams isn't likely, what's more likely is that the account had been purchased. But according to Tony Snow, their DL doesn't have that kind of stats and it's all Grees smoke n mirrors that worked in their DLs favour, so we have nothing to discuss pahahahahah!!

Maverick0073
11-13-2014, 01:02 PM
I don't smell a rat ... I really suspect there is a rat in that hat. I have been around since 2011. I have 8 mw accounts, my main has been in top 10 faction since the start, has 20b/6.5b and lvl 256. I don't raid or attack people ever since lvl 100 . I have been lucky to have one of my accounts allowed to be a camper in a top 50 faction while my other 6 cover his faction requirements, only using him to do the required attacks for wde. He is now lvl 154 7.5/4.8b there is no way this rat can have that def without being in the top 3 faction since the start and would have to have camped almost every fltq . I make sure my camper always gets a def unit reward in every fl and wde event, he has 1210 % air def bonus
Ps , innocent till proven guilty is not the policy for most of the civilized world. This account should be suspended until proven innocent.

I Will Merc You
11-13-2014, 01:21 PM
With respect to you veterans who find this account to be questionable (or pure fraud)...

Why is the way each of you have played your game, to acquire the stats you have acquired, the only way to skin the cat? Top 3-10, 3 years of massive spending, etc......

The longer this continues, the worse it looks for all the accusers. This account obviously didn't follow the beaten path...

..imagine that.......if GREE hasn't banned the account yet (which I am assuming this hasn't happened)...then the belly-aching, and accusing, looks really really bad. You should all be ashamed for thinking that people either did it your way, or the hack way.

...I'm only saying that accused is looking more and more like a superior player, and the accusers are looking more and more like 'sore losers'.

Maverick0073
11-13-2014, 01:45 PM
Unless you are in sup It takes gree 1-3 months to ban an account , GREE's support have no clue what is legit and what is not. I have reported over 10 accounts with pictures only to have my ticket closed over and over, but they have all eventually been banned. You have to watch your tickets closely. Gree will close them giving you the same **** reply ...we don't disclose questionable accounts..blah blah blah. But when you see the same cheat in your rivals , you know they have done ****. I have been suspended more time on this forum for calling them out in public, I have yet to be wrong. Mcdoc will have to sit on them for the entire time until it is banned. And ask gree for someone that actually understands the game to look into that account. Either that or ask a sup player to do it.

Kefa
11-13-2014, 01:57 PM
With respect to you veterans who find this account to be questionable (or pure fraud)...

Why is the way each of you have played your game, to acquire the stats you have acquired, the only way to skin the cat? ...

It's not. But there's math involved with hard, fixed numbers. There are not very many ways to gain stats without gaining XP, and XP levels you up. It's all speculation and the whole thing, personally, makes me go to work on the math problem.

Level is determined by XP - how many XP points is Level 198? (step 1)

Step 2, figure out a mathematical way to legitimately have a balance of raw stats and bonuses that doesn't generate more XP than what is required for level 198.

Some suggested high level valor units - not possible, because reaching the requied Golden Beret or Dragon Commander rank would require accumulating too much XP, especially when added to the XP tied to the bonus units needed to drive the valor units up to that stat.

So, think outside the box... forget how anyone built their account, even yourself, and just ask the question, if I wanted to do that with a fresh account, how could I possibly do it?

Camping? Maybe, for the bonuses, but not for the raw units they multiply. Camping in a top 10 for a year might just build up enough bonuses without building up too much XP - plausible, but difficult. So, you who have been in a top 10 faction for not your first year and a half, but for the last 12 months - what is your def bonuses? That'll give you a good idea of where to start.

If camping in a top 10 for the past 12 months gives you a 1200% def bonus (total guess, I have no idea, tbh), then work backwards. What raw def stat is needed to reach 7.8b?

12*X=7,800.000,000
X=7,800.000,000/12
X=650,000,000

So, raw stats of 650m plus 1200% def bonus equals 7.8b def. Great. How strong of units would be needed for that?

Let's say he/she has alliance size increase that brings 3200 units to battle instead of 3,000, bc along the way he/she probably also got alliance size increases. (again a guess - you top 10 guys, check yours and insert whatever is appropriate)

Speculate that the top 50 units average 1m/1m with things the way they've been for the past few months, and remove those. That leaves 600,000,000 raw def stat from 3150 units.

600,000,000/3150=190,476 average per unit.

Is there a possible way to obtain 3,150 units with a def stat around 190k without adding XP and without cheating?

If so, then this level 198 with 7.8b is legitimately possible, using these bonus figures. Do the math yourself with more accurate figures if you know factually what bonuses are actually plausible for someone who has camped in a top 10 for the most-recent 12 months or more without doing solo LTQs.

Of course, if anyone could just find the guy in their rival list they could look through his inventory and answer the question for themselves once and for all, lol.

tldr: If the person has a def bonus of 1200% they would need to have obtained 3,000+ units of 190k def or higher. If it's possible to obtain those without XP, then it's possible that it's legit.

Mcdoc
11-13-2014, 02:12 PM
Defense is the absolute hardest stat to raise. The +Alliance Attack bonus has been so one sided for so long - almost all of the Top 100 Tier accounts try every conceivable tactic to get an extra 200 - 500 million defense.

I have been a Defensive Player since day one when I used to preach about Def Skill points in the early days - so trust me when I say I have spent 3 years building up my Defense as much as possible.

My point Is - I am super impressed with someone with more than a Billion defense over my 3.3 Billion and respect that they are truly an a Elite player. 2 - 3 Billion over my 3.3 Billion tells me that they are in a Top 10 or even Top 3 faction for a very long time to get group bonuses - and also finish in Top 50 in the Auction Crate events where the Defense Prizes usually appear

The biggest stat increase came with the release of the Captain Growler Plane and the F2 Lightening Valor plane - but even those two units maxed out seem to only get you so far - and I think my account is a prime example with 2000 Growlers and 900 F2's - so yes - I already have 3000 units right there - but there are probably 400 Units in my inventory with higher stats than those 2 units - so Unless there is some other amazing unit with even higher defense stays that this guy has invested in - then those of us amazed by this account will surely be curious as to how 7.8 Billion defense was obtained.

So either this account was Top 3 Faction and Top 50 event for a very long time to pick up an Extra 3 Billion defense - or some other method of manipulation is left to explain this extremely extraordinary defense total. The fact that this account resides in a Top 100 tier faction also makes it seem like a Fallen Angel from the Top 3 Tier or some other suspicious mystery.

So this is not a case of "sore loser" - I will truly admire this account if shown to be legit

I Will Merc You
11-13-2014, 02:56 PM
Defense is the absolute hardest stat to raise. The +Alliance Attack bonus has been so one sided for so long - almost all of the Top 100 Tier accounts try every conceivable tactic to get an extra 200 - 500 million defense.

I have been a Defensive Player since day one when I used to preach about Def Skill points in the early days - so trust me when I say I have spent 3 years building up my Defense as much as possible.

My point Is - I am super impressed with someone with more than a Billion defense over my 3.3 Billion and respect that they are truly an a Elite player. 2 - 3 Billion over my 3.3 Billion tells me that they are in a Top 10 or even Top 3 faction for a very long time to get group bonuses - and also finish in Top 50 in the Auction Crate events where the Defense Prizes usually appear

The biggest stat increase came with the release of the Captain Growler Plane and the F2 Lightening Valor plane - but even those two units maxed out seem to only get you so far - and I think my account is a prime example with 2000 Growlers and 900 F2's - so yes - I already have 3000 units right there - but there are probably 400 Units in my inventory with higher stats than those 2 units - so Unless there is some other amazing unit with even higher defense stays that this guy has invested in - then those of us amazed by this account will surely be curious as to how 7.8 Billion defense was obtained.

So either this account was Top 3 Faction and Top 50 event for a very long time to pick up an Extra 3 Billion defense - or some other method of manipulation is left to explain this extremely extraordinary defense total. The fact that this account resides in a Top 100 tier faction also makes it seem like a Fallen Angel from the Top 3 Tier or some other suspicious mystery.

So this is not a case of "sore loser" - I will truly admire this account if shown to be legit

'Sore Loser' was used very loosely, and, after considering it's impact, probably shouldn't have been used at all. I apologize, as you guys are not losers, just curious as to the methods.

Much respect for your Defensive prowess....you and I are very similar. I began 3 years ago, and have been 99% Defense with skill points since Day 1..... now, level 132, Defense skill...354 (at the cost of only 300 energy) :)

sbs2716g
11-15-2014, 06:52 AM
I just find this player on my rival list. His profile show attack as 2.7 billion n def as 2.7 billion. But when I attack him his stats become 8.4 billion def. I believe that this is the same guy as there is a msg from hard hatter trying to recruit him 19 days ago

His base have 2 composite building n 2 of each boost building which he place each one far away
from each other

His last "top45" unit is a 400k stats unit

Edit : just scrolled his inventory. He does not have multiple units of 100k stats and above. He have 400 tech hidden sub(36k/26k), 525 captain carrier (22k/28k), 122 tech siege craft (28k/31k),37 captain breacher (24k/24k)

socomloser
11-15-2014, 07:49 AM
Really simple why his stats are so high at lower lvl has a extra boost building easy check go to base check on his stats should show lower than 7.8 bil that why his faction says no one has that high stats because they don't see it only way can see it if raid or attack him it show him at 7.8 problem solved

fatbodychris
11-15-2014, 07:50 AM
I just find this player on my rival list. His profile show attack as 2.7 billion n def as 2.7 billion. But when I attack him his stats become 8.4 billion def. I believe that this is the same guy as there is a msg from hard hatter trying to recruit him 19 days ago

His base have 2 composite building n 2 of each boost building which he place each one far away
from each other

Edit : just scrolled his inventory. He does not have multiple units of 100k stats and above. He have 400 tech hidden sub(36k/26k), 525 captain carrier (22k/28k), 122 tech siege craft (28k/31k),37 captain breacher (24k/24k)

Two composite buildings???
( running to get my popcorn )

Wonder how they'll explain that away?

I Will Merc You
11-15-2014, 10:07 AM
...I imagine their explanations will never be seen on this forum again :)

Cheats and hacks.....too many of them in the world.

Mikelord
11-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Two composite buildings???
( running to get my popcorn )

Wonder how they'll explain that away?

HAHA taadahh why don't you TAAADAHH over here and check this thread out, we have a cheater! Oh wait taadahh doesn't work weekends it's gree company policy

Mcdoc
11-15-2014, 10:51 PM

from each other

Rhut Rhooo

Looks like the mystery is solved -

and he would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling kids!

Scooby Dooby Doo ! ! !

edit: I hope you took screen shots

Dirty Mind
11-16-2014, 10:44 AM

from each other

Uh oh. Mcdoc was right? If this is true why would Hard Hackers recruit, and then make DL, a player with just average stats? After playing innocent and 'protecting national security', it turns out they all knew about this.

Somebody
11-16-2014, 10:52 AM
That's a fckin joke. Bann this cheater and bann the faction leader! Of course they knew all about!

Thief
11-16-2014, 11:34 AM

from each other

We have a Winner!! I do hope you made sure to take SS and send in a ticket to gree. (by the way ive seen this hack on multiple occassions. It was supposed to be closed but clearly another update opened it back up.

Pissapigov
11-16-2014, 03:21 PM
What I don't get is why they thought they would get away with it in the first place? haha.

Mcdoc
11-16-2014, 03:43 PM
What I don't get is why they thought they would get away with it in the first place? haha.

And they WOULD Have if it hadn't been for some meddling kids who saw something that didn't quite add up and then question it - instead of just walking away with no action figuring it wasn't their place to do anything about it :-)

HellRaizer
11-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Bump for Mods opinion

sbs2716g
11-16-2014, 04:08 PM
Rhut Rhooo

Looks like the mystery is solved -

and he would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling kids!

Scooby Dooby Doo ! ! !

edit: I hope you took screen shots

Yes I have ss. Can I post here as well ?

Merc_mw
11-16-2014, 04:13 PM
If you post anything scratch out the player name. That keeps you safe from being booted.

Mcdoc
11-16-2014, 04:35 PM

During WD - a level 299 player can't go to a level 198 player's base to check on things like extra boost buildings. Even when WD is over - I couldn't ever hope to bump into a level 198 player on my Rivals List - SO - the only thing I can look at to check for an abnormally high stat is to browse his inventory brought into battle - not even able to browse his entire inventory - again - just his Top 45 defense units.

With thy all of that - checking units is my only opportunity to flush out oddities.

Now that the extra Boost Buildings have been brought to light - and even posts on his wall asking him to join Hard Hatters - I suppose I should say:

Apology accepted

Candyflosser
11-16-2014, 04:42 PM
During WD - a level 299 player can't go to a level 198 player's base to check on things like extra boost buildings. Even when WD is over - I couldn't ever hope to bump into a level 198 player on my Rivals List - SO - the only thing I can look at to check for an abnormally high stat is to browse his inventory brought into battle - not even able to browse his entire inventory - again - just his Top 45 defense units.

With thy all of that - checking units is my only opportunity to flush out oddities.

Now that the extra Boost Buildings have been brought to light - and even posts on his wall asking him to join Hard Hatters - I suppose I should say:

Apology accepted

Hmm looks like Tony Snow hasn't come around to bump this post for his amusement lately.

J1mcrane
11-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Hahaha!! Oh dear me, what a terrible mess! Looks like Mcdoc and the rest of us who wouldn't let this lie were correct! Where's Tony Snow and the rest of the Hard Hackers?
Display glitch you say!! Wrong!

Turkey Bacon
11-16-2014, 06:34 PM
when we faced them i took him out with one hit however i was shocked at his defense especially after seeing his 45th unit wasn't even over 500m while my 45th is 1m+ and im only 5b defense.....hope this hacker gets banned.

Vercingetorix
11-16-2014, 08:01 PM
Anyone know how to report the above acct that posted some sort of ad in Vietnamese? That acct needs to get removed.

Dirty Mind
11-16-2014, 08:27 PM
Anyone know how to report the above acct that posted some sort of ad in Vietnamese? That acct needs to get removed.
yeah, everyone needs to hit 'report' in the bottom left.

Mcdoc
11-16-2014, 08:37 PM

Hit the little tiny Triangle with the Exclaimiation point - it's at the bottom left of every post.

A window will pop up - just type "Spam" and submit.

This is supposedly sends an "Alert" message to the forum managers the next time they log in so they can clean up spam right away :-)

Rolinz
11-16-2014, 09:00 PM
With the new Inventory System, you can look at your units and see what is included in your defense army.

It is a nice new feature you can see your weakest unit and strongest units.

Mikelord
11-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Sent spam report and explained hard hatters are a bunch of p.ussies and cheaters who have no honor. I hope community managers come on here and people have the SS ready to send

Reversal
11-16-2014, 10:50 PM
Post removed.

Thank you for reporting all of you, we're trying to find a solution for Vietnamese spammers something like a word filter or something or a name block, they keep switching IP Addresses even if we ban them but it's being worked on!

Carry on :)

veeridian
11-16-2014, 11:14 PM
Sent spam report and explained hard hatters are a bunch of p.ussies and cheaters who have no honor. I hope community managers come on here and people have the SS ready to send

Really Mikelord? And do you know who all is in Hard Hatters? If you're the same Mikelord that was once upon a time in SC, then I can say the same about you. Chew on that for a bit (and I'm excluding the cheater part cause I don't know if you are or not, but I'll assume you are not a cheater).

I'm going to start here by posting this question to all those here: Who here has never taken advantage of a glitch created by GREE?

There is a current glitch created by GREE whether intentional or unintentional I have no idea. Who knows what goes through the programmers and managers minds there at GREE. But currently the ILTQ going on is glitched as I'm sure you are all aware. I'd like to see by a show of posts who here is not taking advantage of this glitch? And for all those that are taking advantage of it need to keep quit posting.

Submit your tickets and let GREE take care of it if there is a hacker in their midst.

Of course, I know there are plenty out there, like Mikelord, that enjoy drama (and are drama queens) that will just pick apart my post here and continue to post.

veeridian
11-17-2014, 12:19 AM
From the leader of Hard HATTERS:

"To all of you posting on here and bashing the Hard Hatters (Who have booted at least 5 people in the past for hacking), please get a few things straight. I have known that Our DL's account has a built in glitch that Gree has created. It's quite a long story, but at one point, The person in question sold all of his buildings and stopped playing the game. You have all seen multiple bases with only a command center there, so this happens often. A few weeks pass, and he decides that he wants to play again. He emails Gree to restore all of his buildings and they eventually do. He instantly finds out that his stats read one amount, but his stats are MUCH higher when he attacks, and also found out later the same happens when he is attacked.

Now, I didn't want to put him as DL for the longest time, because of this very instance. I decided after much thought, that Gree's mistake is Gree's mistake, and somebody will use this guy for a DL, SO WHY NOT US?!?! We have all been screwed by Gree time and time again, and we all know that this game will NOT be here forever (IE- the stat inflation), so seize the day and battle with the best.

This person has NEVER hacked. This person has sent MULTIPLE emails to Gree explaining his situation. He had his fun in the sun with this account, but he has realized, months ago, that he would rather have his account be normal again instead of being banned or being called a hacker.

I REALLY appreciate the ones that stepped up to defend the Hard HATTERS, and I'm a little upset with a few people instantly throwing stones without knowing all the facts.

So be it. What happens next will happen no matter what I or the DL or anyone on this thread will do."

HellRaizer
11-17-2014, 01:22 AM
Why not ask him to delete his duplicated buildings?

Mcdoc
11-17-2014, 01:54 AM
Hit the little tiny Triangle with the Exclaimiation point - it's at the bottom left of every post.

A window will pop up - just type "Spam" and submit.

This is supposedly sends an "Alert" message to the forum managers the next time they log in so they can clean up spam right away :-)

Spam gone in a short time - must be working :-)

DragCro
11-17-2014, 02:01 AM
Spam gone in a short time - must be working :-)

We get email with your reports,so we act fast :)
Thanks for pressing that triangle,you are helping to make this forum a cleaner and better place without spams or insults

HellRaizer
11-17-2014, 02:12 AM
We get email with your reports,so we act fast :)
Thanks for pressing that triangle,you are helping to make this forum a cleaner and better place without spams or insults

My advise, if the board is still asking the same new joiner question as human verification about the dog and fox, you may want to add a mass of alternative different questions.. I assume people have coded the answer

Mcdoc
11-17-2014, 02:18 AM
I'm going to start here by posting this question to all those here: Who here has never taken advantage of a glitch created by GREE?

There is a current glitch created by GREE . . . the ILTQ going on is glitched as I'm sure you are all aware. I'd like to see by a show of posts who here is not taking advantage of this glitch? And for all those that are taking advantage of it need to keep quit posting

The difference here is:

1) The current Gree ILTQ issue is a system wide problem. By simply running through the quest goals as presented in the game - the game itself is giving triple credit - nothing is being done by the players to cause this and it affects EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE GAME

2). I know someone will try to say this guy with multiple boost buildings got them from Gree and wasn't his fault - Nice cover story - but if this were true - THOUSANDS of accounts would have had the same issue - so I'm not buying this weak excuse. I know several people who chose to "experiment" with their account and caused anomalies - this seems more of a likely story

3) Regardless of how this player got multiple boost buildings "by accident" - the leader of a faction CHOSE to make him their DL - which no matter how you try to explain it away - the leader of Hard Hatters is a coward and a cheat for doing so.

Now, I didn't want to put him as DL for the longest time, because of this very instance. I decided after much thought, that Gree's mistake is Gree's mistake, and somebody will use this guy for a DL, SO WHY NOT US?!?! . . .

. . . I'm a little upset with a few people instantly throwing stones without knowing all the facts. . . ."

Weak Sauce!

1) Leader didn't come here in person - Coward
2) "why not us" - no leadership with any integrity would come to this conclusion - Cheater
3) This was obviously not a "mistake" as the leader has admitted he made this account DL on purpose - Haction!
4) Every member of Hard Hatters should be forever ashamed of this cheating tactic taken by their leader

At at least we now know the truth and I hope other respected members of this community will make a stand against this Haction and publically rebuke them for purposely cheating during WD.

This thread has served its purpose to flush out the truth

Hard Hackers Haction Has no Honor !

Adm. J(K96)
11-17-2014, 03:17 AM
Nice little story he sent you. Except most remember all of the posts they made in the very beginning of this thread claiming 100% innocence for this reason and that (none of which are the ones he sent you), which were quickly deleted after the factions members could get their stories straight. Faction leader said one thing, tony snow something completely different. Not sure if I remember what the others wrote as reasons. They've lied since the beginning but now are telling the truth? Yeah, ok.

If this was the truth, he sold all his buildings off before, why not sell the offending buildings off again? Tell you why. Because he's most likely one of the people that glitched the system by selling off his base, started rebuilding, and then asked gree to restore his stuff so he ended up with the doubles. The same kind of "person" who screwed all those that have since legitimately sold buildings by mistake since Gree will no longer restore those buildings.

He may not be a hacker, he may not even be a cheat, but what he did is a POS move if I ever saw one.

East Coast Bias
11-17-2014, 03:24 AM
The difference here is:

1) The current Gree ILTQ issue is a system wide problem. By simply running through the quest goals as presented in the game - the game itself is giving triple credit - nothing is being done by the players to cause this and it affects EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE GAME

2). I know someone will try to say this guy with multiple boost buildings got them from Gree and wasn't his fault - Nice cover story - but if this were true - THOUSANDS of accounts would have had the same issue - so I'm not buying this weak excuse. I know several people who chose to "experiment" with their account and caused anomalies - this seems more of a likely story

3) Regardless of how this player got multiple boost buildings "by accident" - the leader of a faction CHOSE to make him their DL - which no matter how you try to explain it away - the leader of Hard Hatters is a coward and a cheat for doing so.

Weak Sauce!

1) Leader didn't come here in person - Coward
2) "why not us" - no leadership with any integrity would come to this conclusion - Cheater
3) This was obviously not a "mistake" as the leader has admitted he made this account DL on purpose - Haction!
4) Every member of Hard Hatters should be forever ashamed of this cheating tactic taken by their leader

At at least we now know the truth and I hope other respected members of this community will make a stand against this Haction and publically rebuke them for purposely cheating during WD.

This thread has served its purpose to flush out the truth

Hard Hackers Haction Has no Honor !

Completely agree, weak ass response. "Why not us?" Trust he doesn't use that same logic when trying to explain things to his kids. Seriously, no response would have been better than what was posted. Just solidifies that the faction is crap. Time for a leadership change.... Look forward to spanking this team in WD.

Gree should ban this entire faction and take away their units from the past WD event. No further probing required. The proof is there, some idiot leader decided to use an account that he knew was juiced to gain an advantage. Time to delete this faction and wipe it away.

Adm. J(K96)
11-17-2014, 03:48 AM
That would require something approaching good ethics east coast. We all know that's about as foreign to Gree as things get.

Candyflosser
11-17-2014, 05:27 AM

"To all of you posting on here and bashing the Hard Hatters (Who have booted at least 5 people in the past for hacking), please get a few things straight. I have known that Our DL's account has a built in glitch that Gree has created. It's quite a long story, but at one point, The person in question sold all of his buildings and stopped playing the game. You have all seen multiple bases with only a command center there, so this happens often. A few weeks pass, and he decides that he wants to play again. He emails Gree to restore all of his buildings and they eventually do. He instantly finds out that his stats read one amount, but his stats are MUCH higher when he attacks, and also found out later the same happens when he is attacked.

Now, I didn't want to put him as DL for the longest time, because of this very instance. I decided after much thought, that Gree's mistake is Gree's mistake, and somebody will use this guy for a DL, SO WHY NOT US?!?! We have all been screwed by Gree time and time again, and we all know that this game will NOT be here forever (IE- the stat inflation), so seize the day and battle with the best.

This person has NEVER hacked. This person has sent MULTIPLE emails to Gree explaining his situation. He had his fun in the sun with this account, but he has realized, months ago, that he would rather have his account be normal again instead of being banned or being called a hacker.

I REALLY appreciate the ones that stepped up to defend the Hard HATTERS, and I'm a little upset with a few people instantly throwing stones without knowing all the facts.

So be it. What happens next will happen no matter what I or the DL or anyone on this thread will do."

That is quite a change of tune from the Hard Hatter's who claimed the DL's account was totally legitimate. You can go
back to the beginning of this thread where various players claimed the account in question had a legitimate defense.
If double boost buildings are legitimate I'm sure there is a long line of players waiting to purchase their second set of
boost buildings. The problem is the Hard Hatter's were caught red handed with their hands in the cookie jar claimed
they weren't stealing cookies & then hidden camera video revealed they were indeed stealing cookies from the cookie
jar. So they come up with a new story, is anyone going good to buy their latest fiction? Remember this thread has
all their previous fiction posted.

Agent Orange
11-17-2014, 05:29 AM
We have a Winner!! I do hope you made sure to take SS and send in a ticket to gree. (by the way ive seen this hack on multiple occassions. It was supposed to be closed but clearly another update opened it back up.

Yup that's a hack. I've seen this before as well, wasn't very clever of them to try and hide the evidence by moving them to different ends of their base makes them look even more guilty. Had it been the old glitch the buildings would have been overlapping or very close together.

Candyflosser
11-17-2014, 05:31 AM
Get over yourself. Veteran or not, you complain about my faction members by calling them "hackers" any Of my faction members may and have taken offense because we have been around for over 2 years and we pride ourselves as being "clean" and "rule-abiding" players. So get over it.

So double boost buildings are legitimate since when? Just to refresh some of the Hard Hatter'so fiction onot this thread.

Agent Orange
11-17-2014, 05:33 AM

So you made a player that obviously has something odd about their account your DL because someone had to?

Ok that's beyond lame, was winning by glitch or cheat worth it? Your factions credibility just went down the toilet..

Candyflosser
11-17-2014, 05:33 AM

And double boost buildings with your latest fictional story by your team? Have any new fiction to explain how no cheating was involved!

Candyflosser
11-17-2014, 05:38 AM

So account with double boost buildings does not exist or which fiction are you selling today? Maybe redacted for national security again?

VanguardElite
11-17-2014, 06:15 AM
McDoc you are very rude and disrespectful.. You're calling my leader a coward for not saying it himself?? Seriously? How does that make him a coward? You ignorant mentally challenged person. I know my leader and he can be very busy at work and with his kid.. and why on earth would he want to make an account to just say that go through all the hassle of making an account.. Now stop bantering about this nonsense. The DL has already sent multiple tickets to gree and gree has not fixed his account. Now quit yapping on this thread and get mad at gree.

Agent Orange
11-17-2014, 06:33 AM
McDoc you are very rude and disrespectful.. You're calling my leader a coward for not saying it himself?? Seriously? How does that make him a coward? You ignorant mentally challenged person. I know my leader and he can be very busy at work and with his kid.. and why on earth would he want to make an account to just say that go through all the hassle of making an account.. Now stop bantering about this nonsense. The DL has already sent multiple tickets to gree and gree has not fixed his account. Now quit yapping on this thread and get mad at gree.

So how many new forum accounts are you guys going to make to try and substantiate this hack? Seems rather disingenious.

Q Raider
11-17-2014, 06:50 AM

FACT:
Your faction KNOWINGLY placed an obviously dodgy/glitched account as the DL.

If your faction had placed a legitimate account as the DL and an oddity had been noted when someone hit the glitched account in normal attacks then an explanation that it was a glitch that Gree had not corrected so he was playing as a normal player would have been accepted AND your faction would have been seen as having good game integrity.

However you chose otherwise and are therefore appropriately seen by other forum users for what you truly are

Adm. J(K96)
11-17-2014, 07:15 AM
First, McDoc isnt the only one saying it. Your leader is being called a coward for not having the guts to stand up and do the right thing. And then lying about it afterwards, and then changing the story again once that lie was exposed.

But at the end of the day, can you blame him? We all know there will be no action from Gree to address the issue, so other than for personal integrity, why not do it.

veeridian
11-17-2014, 07:30 AM
this is a legitimate account (the one i'm posting here with to be clearer) made at the inception of the game by myself. i just rarely post on the forums.

HH leader does not have a forum acct because he is unable, for some reason, able to make one.

calling our leader and all members hackers without knowing each one is a logical way of thinking. you can't throw all the members of the faction in the same basket on this issue.

and i do agree that the 2nd boost buildings should be deleted (and a while ago at that). would this fix the glitch of his profile stats and stats showing when attacked would be fixed, i don't know.

name calling gets a bit old. again, your tickets have been sent to GREE, as far as i know. let them fix the problem instead of continuing to bicker back and forth about this.

gree should close this thread.

JimNI
11-17-2014, 08:12 AM
this is a legitimate account (the one i'm posting here with to be clearer) made at the inception of the game by myself. i just rarely post on the forums.

HH leader does not have a forum acct because he is unable, for some reason, able to make one.

calling our leader and all members hackers without knowing each one is a logical way of thinking. you can't throw all the members of the faction in the same basket on this issue.

and i do agree that the 2nd boost buildings should be deleted (and a while ago at that). would this fix the glitch of his profile stats and stats showing when attacked would be fixed, i don't know.

name calling gets a bit old. again, your tickets have been sent to GREE, as far as i know. let them fix the problem instead of continuing to bicker back and forth about this.

gree should close this thread.

"Gree should close this thread"
Why is that? Because you were caught? You guys must have known this would come out at some stage, wouldn't be suprised you knew the situation at time of player recruitment and was prime reason for accepting said player. You've been caught out, now suck it up like men!

HellRaizer
11-17-2014, 08:20 AM
The winners in this will be Gree.. I expect that when other factions face Hard Hackers some people will hold a grudge and pump a few faults into that illegitimate DL and the TL if anyone knows who he is

I Will Merc You
11-17-2014, 08:59 AM
Where did the ".......moooooooo" comments go?

....ah yes...down the toilet, with your Faction's credibility.

veeridian
11-17-2014, 09:13 AM
"Gree should close this thread"
Why is that? Because you were caught? You guys must have known this would come out at some stage, wouldn't be suprised you knew the situation at time of player recruitment and was prime reason for accepting said player. You've been caught out, now suck it up like men!
lol JimNI... don't accuse when you know nothing but what others have said. You don't know the whole story and you never will because you are too close-minded. GREE should close this thread to stop all the bickering. The point was made and has been dealt with within the faction. What GREE decides to do next is up to them.
I guess if you want to continue beating a dead horse go for it. It won't get any deader.

Zineye12
11-17-2014, 09:14 AM
A simple solution would be to delete the buildings. Its not rocket science! Gree then doesn't have to remove them.

Why would the DL not do this in the first place???? The benefit of having a 7.8bil def obviously outweighs doing the right thing it seems?

veeridian
11-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Where did the ".......moooooooo" comments go?

....ah yes...down the toilet, with your Faction's credibility.
As far as I'm aware, that was not someone from our faction. If I'm wrong, I apologize for those comments, but I believe someone was just trolling the thread and making random assumptions.

J1mcrane
11-17-2014, 09:16 AM
Hard Hackers are a disgrace and should all be banned imo. You have knowingly harboured a hacker and your whole faction have gained from his cheating!! Reading this entire thread from the beginning makes interesting reading and it's great seeing you all dig yourselves a hole that you cannot get out of.

Tadaaah, please ban this Haction and all it's cheating members.

Thief
11-17-2014, 09:37 AM
A simple solution would be to delete the buildings. Its not rocket science! Gree then doesn't have to remove them.

Why would the DL not do this in the first place???? The benefit of having a 7.8bil def obviously outweighs doing the right thing it seems?

DING DING DING! Beat me to the punch. Waiting on Gree to fix a problem that the player can fix in seconds means they are not a legitimate player. I always hear "ohh it won't let me delete that" really because i can delete all of my buildings and ive encountered other players who were honorable enough to delete their extra boost buildings when the same situation occured.

socomloser
11-17-2014, 09:43 AM
I like people trashing this guy ,if anyone else had this glitch here that wouldn't be here *****ing. that problem the same people *****ing probably was airplane glitchers that sad , honestly I got two boost building .. I deleted my infranty building while collecting my money and game lag out imagine that gree messed up . so send in ticket to gree fix it thinking wouldn't fix it gree added another one gree actually fixed for me added other building ...I Send multiple ticket to gree about it , they finally told me that wasn't me that used a out side source get the building .. That It was there fault for the mistake just like when have screw like on ltq don't take units . that wouldn't take away the building because was there fault .. Maybe ask the guy before yall judge .

Adm. J(K96)
11-17-2014, 09:57 AM
It was questioned about whether it was legit or not. Answered were of course, got this unit or that boost. Tried to hide the truth the whole time. Then they got caught and tried to blame it on Gree.

Maybe try using complete and coherent sentences before you post.

Merc_mw
11-17-2014, 10:18 AM
This has been an entertaining read. It really breaks down into three things that cause the furor.

1. Is the DL a cheater? Assuming he does have 2 boost buildings via any method and has chosen not to sell one the answer is YES. GREE is unresponsive to tickets on cheat/hacks, I know that first hand. but a player can fix their own account. He chose not to. He should be banned.

2. Is the faction leader also guilty? Here I was on the fence UNTIL the leader of Hard Hatters message was posted. Then it all became crystal clear and I appreciate his (her?) effort to clear it up. First, let me ask every officer here, are you familiar with all 59 other bases in your faction? Neither am I. The fact that the leader has such intimate knowledge of this base speaks to the complicity in the decision to make the player the DL. So based on his (her?) own statement the guilt is evident. The faction leader chose to put a hacker as DL. Penalize him (her?) as appropriate.

3. Are the other faction players also condoning hacking? Again I refer to a player's knowledge of the other 59. It is,likely they have little,knowledge of the hack. I assume most would not condone the hacker being put in DL role. Only those that speak out here in defense of the move have soiled their reputation. They should be ashamed to continue doing so.

I would venture there are upstanding honorable players who had no knowledge of the leader's decision to endorse hacking. To those players I would say, send me a PM as we are looking for honorable players who still go hard at the game. ;)

Evil Mastermind
11-17-2014, 10:30 AM
Ok...so how is this post still not locked? Regardless, of the player and the legitimacy of the account this post is in violation of the forum rules. Yes, I believe the player should be investigated and action taken accordingly.

I have no affiliation with said player or this faction. But if the OP wants players to play by the rules in the game, then said poster should play by the rules of the forum. LMAO. Oh....tadaaaaah where are you????

legalious
11-17-2014, 10:38 AM
Abusing a glitch and using hacking tools is still against the Terms of Service and is punishable by ban. If you happen to come across one of these, Gree urges you to report it rather than use it. If you are found using a glitch, bug, hack or anything that would exploit the game, you will probably be banned.

veeridian
11-17-2014, 10:54 AM
This has been an entertaining read. It really breaks down into three things that cause the furor.

1. Is the DL a cheater? Assuming he does have 2 boost buildings via any method and has chosen not to sell one the answer is YES. GREE is unresponsive to tickets on cheat/hacks, I know that first hand. but a player can fix their own account. He chose not to. He should be banned.

2. Is the faction leader also guilty? Here I was on the fence UNTIL the leader of Hard Hatters message was posted. Then it all became crystal clear and I appreciate his (her?) effort to clear it up. First, let me ask every officer here, are you familiar with all 59 other bases in your faction? Neither am I. The fact that the leader has such intimate knowledge of this base speaks to the complicity in the decision to make the player the DL. So based on his (her?) own statement the guilt is evident. The faction leader chose to put a hacker as DL. Penalize him (her?) as appropriate.

3. Are the other faction players also condoning hacking? Again I refer to a player's knowledge of the other 59. It is,likely they have little,knowledge of the hack. I assume most would not condone the hacker being put in DL role. Only those that speak out here in defense of the move have soiled their reputation. They should be ashamed to continue doing so.

I would venture there are upstanding honorable players who had no knowledge of the leader's decision to endorse hacking. To those players I would say, send me a PM as we are looking for honorable players who still go hard at the game. ;)

Well said Merc

socomloser
11-17-2014, 10:55 AM
I reported to gree like said not trying hide it .. They will never take it from him if they do then they would have take all the units everybody ever earned from gree mistake ... Even now everybody using a gree glitch to finish the current ltq .. if gree take this guy building than they have take everybody unit they earned from gree mess up that about 70% of all your units lol .. It is no different from using this glitch nobody in here would delete the building if gree screwed up .. plan and simple only reason people are conplaining because they don't have it same as the airplane glitch only people that complaining was android users .. so how is it different really from earning a unit by a gree mistake ?

I Will Merc You
11-17-2014, 10:57 AM
"Probably"

....so there is a chance that using a glitch/bug/hack etc. will NOT get someone banned?

socomloser
11-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Plain and simple / when sent in tickets basicly said they know of the problem , and it was not my fault and I didn't do anything outside of game to get building and they wouldn't take it way. It was there fault if they would have take away the building they have take away ever unit ever earned thru glitch that would be impossible . Ticket was not exact words but was close this over 3 year ago sent this in so give me break

Thief
11-17-2014, 11:08 AM
I reported to gree like said not trying hide it .. They will never take it from him if they do then they would have take all the units everybody ever earned from gree mistake ... Even now everybody using a gree glitch to finish the current ltq .. if gree take this guy building than they have take everybody unit they earned from gree mess up that about 70% of all your units lol .. It is no different from using this glitch nobody in here would delete the building if gree screwed up .. plan and simple only reason people are conplaining because they don't have it same as the airplane glitch only people that complaining was android users .. so how is it different really from earning a unit by a gree mistake ?

Sorry but your statement is incorrect. First out of the dozens reports with duplicate boost buildings this is the first ive ever heard of support saying you can keep it (not saying that can't happen because they don't communicate with each other very well) also gree does one thing but then does another all of the time. An extra boost building simply doesn't ADD 20% defense to someones stats. It then becomes a multiplier thus vastly increasing the strength of the player. If i had an extra boost building i would delete IMMEDIATELY. I never used the airplane glitch and made over a dozen reports on how players were achieving the glitch to gree. I am doing the current LTQ but i haven't spend gold to quickly finish. (you have to finish day 1 regardless of what gree chooses to do with the event so i'm still pounding out masters and should finish quickly but gree obviously can go back and take days 2 and 3 away forcing everyone to finish) You are comparing apples and Oranges but gree certainly can and has cherry picked which mistakes they will fix and which ones they wont.

Plain and simple / when sent in tickets basicly said they know of the problem , and it was not my fault and I didn't do anything outside of game to get building and they wouldn't take it way. It was there fault if they would have take away the building they have take away ever unit ever earned thru glitch that would be impossible . Ticket was not exact words but was close this over 3 year ago sent this in so give me break

Close to 3 years ago? The game came out close to 3 years ago. (December of 2011 officially) So now you deleted all of your buildings and requested them back when the game was first released?

veeridian
11-17-2014, 11:30 AM
It had to be sooner than three years ago as this game has only been around that long. Said offender told me just the other day that he had spent 1000 gold on a box event and still didn't get the end unit. Got mad and deleted all buildings and left game for a time. Then came back and asked for buildings to be restored. So it had to be within the last 2 years that this glitch presented on his account. Maybe he's been playing for all 3 years... that I'm not sure of.
But I just checked and he has deleted his extra boost buildings now per my suggestion.
Now let's see what comments come of this statement and report.

I don't know if socomloser is the guy in question or not. but I'm trying to find out. he seems to type better english in our chats than here on this forum... that's why I question if that's him or not. I will find out.

few minutes later. Confirmed, socomloser is not the person in question here. Not sure who it is but it's not him. Person in question does not have an acct on this forum which is why he has not defended or explained himself.

Vercingetorix
11-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Veeridian, I appreciate that you are trying to clean up the mess. I have found that if you own up to a mistake, it's a lot easier to live with yourself. And people are willing to forgive, but maybe not forget.

I do have to question the player's motives for deleting the second boost building now that he's been caught. Is he trying to save himself from a ban or has he suddenly developed a conscious? My guess is he's running from gree but if he wants to come on here and defend himself, I will be happy to listen. But I am not holding my breath.

I was briefly in one of your sister factions for a couple of weeks. There were some good people in your faction but as a whole it did not fit with my personality. I agree with an earlier post that the whole faction should not be banned. I do believe the player in question deserves an indefinite vacation from the game.

And to answer your question directly about using a glitch. I have never personally used a glitch but I have been in a faction that used one (a little more than a year ago, the first of the stat inflation, the faction I was in at the time gained units from the FLTQ that gave units for killing one NPC rather than 10-25 that should have killed). I remember logging into my account, I had leveled up 5 times and thought what the heck. I believe my stats went from 100,000 to something like 220,000. I believe this occurred on the Monday after the battle of France. I have not used any other glitches. As I recall, most every faction used that same glitch and Gree allowed it to be used for 24 hours after discovering the glitch. As I recall CJ54 even posted that the FLTQ would end in 24 hours.

socomloser
11-17-2014, 12:06 PM
Seems like 3 years sorry posted wrong time @ theif was November 2012 that my fault was one building and I sent multiple ticket and have showen my clan members ticket I sent it .. They told me as was there fault there looking into it than sent another ticket in said as was there fault not was not going take action and take it .. You say apples and oranges but how is really different was glitch made by gree in order recieve it that why gree doesn't restate any deleted building because of this.. now this guy for hard hitter dl able have this many boost building sounds like found out about this glitch abused it because only way can second building have building at same time restate building so have do it multiple times ... So shame on him .. in my mind if was accident than was accident but doesn't sound like it .. This ain't different from receiving unit thru glitch or air mode it's same if they take away building they have take away ever unit ever earned thru glitch that never happen because nobody have any units lol

veeridian
11-17-2014, 12:09 PM
Veeridian, I appreciate that you are trying to clean up the mess. I have found that if you own up to a mistake, it's a lot easier to live with yourself. And people are willing to forgive, but maybe not forget.

I do have to question the player's motives for deleting the second boost building now that he's been caught. Is he trying to save himself from a ban or has he suddenly developed a conscious? My guess is he's running from gree but if he wants to come on here and defend himself, I will be happy to listen. But I am not holding my breath.

Well, since he doesn't have an account, I don't think he'll be posting. As far as saving face, he's feeling bad for the negative advertisement of our faction. Which is why he was going to delete all together. A couple of us talked him into just deleting the buildings alone and keep playing as normal. He is not running from GREE. We will keep playing like normal and see if GREE does anything to him. I'm guessing not as they haven't done anything to him thus far.

Kefa
11-17-2014, 12:30 PM

What a total load.

1. It is impossible to do LTQ day 1 without getting credit for days 2 and 3, and that is the case for EVERYONE in the game - level playing field, no personal advantage to anyone at all.

2. It IS possible for this guy to delete his ILLEGAL buildings that NOBODY else can get without hacking. Easy - tap the building, tap sell, confirm... done, no more issue.

I Will Merc You
11-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Cheat/glitch/hack....

You either fly straight, or you don't.

Even after all buildings are deleted, and the path is straight.....when you look back at your own path..it will either be a mess, or it will be streamlined..and only the culprit will know.

..in the end, that is all that matters....the reflection. F stats.

socomloser
11-17-2014, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=Kefa;1421785]What a total load.

1. It is impossible to do LTQ day 1 without getting credit for days 2 and 3, and that is the case for EVERYONE in the game - level playing field, no personal advantage to anyone at all.

2. It IS possible for this guy to delete his ILLEGAL buildings that NOBODY else can get without hacking. Easy - tap the building, tap sell, confirm... done, no more issue.[/QUOTE My point everybody trashing this guy but at some point in this game . Everybody used a gree mistake for there advantage . Honestly don't know guy but not going trash guy because he don't want delete the buildings .. I have sent multiple tickets about building, but I m not going delete it. How honesty would anybody since was not there fault begin off. Wish people get off i m so much better than that because if you was you wouldn't do current ltq because it's flawed and glitched..

Rustee Nail
11-17-2014, 01:17 PM
i cant believe this thread gets this much attention...

Candyflosser
11-17-2014, 01:30 PM

I bumped up quotes by various players from the faction or friends proclaiming the account in question
was clean. The same players have either not bothered to post after the account in question was pointed
out to not be as clean as they initially proclaimed or in the case of one poster they have posted a new story
indicating knowledge of the account in question not being clean known by the Faction Leader. So yes like
a car crash which causes rubbernecking we are interested in the latest fiction some of them will post.
As some players still cannot login to MW still this provides them some entertainment.

Mcdoc
11-17-2014, 01:49 PM

Trying to make this issue about me is just pitiful.

Your leader's own words admitting he knew the account was Glitched and using it as the DL to gain advantage over otner teams makes him dishonorable. Not coming here himself to face the community that really cares about this game makes him a coward. we all have jobs / kids / real life that makes us busy - but a leader sets the pace and tone for the rest of the team

So if you choose to stay in a Haction lead by a Dishonorable Coward - then what does that say about you ?

I do truly feel bad for the average player on your team who barely plays the game - isnt aware of this forum - and isn't aware that his leader and his team now has a tarnished reputation.

Its because there are a lot of Honorable Gentleman who play this game with a passion. We fight other teams in War then turn right around and help another team finish a goal or help them by donating concrete or other various Honorable acts to help other teams

But when such a blatant Dishonoralbe act is exposed - like using a glitched / hacked account to Get and unfair advantage over other Honorable teams - then yes - Men without Honor deserve public humiliation.

I also agree that it's a good time for this thread to get locked as it has served its purpose to expose a cheater account and a Dishonorable Cowardly Leader of a Haction. It seems leaving this thread open any further just lends itself to trolls and embarrassed players trying to divert attention away from the facts that have been exposed.

My work here is Done

Agent Orange
11-17-2014, 02:06 PM
Close to 3 years ago? The game came out close to 3 years ago. (December of 2011 officially) So now you deleted all of your buildings and requested them back when the game was first released?

Good catch Thief. Three years ago we had boost buildings? What? I'm one of the oldest players in the game and on the forum and I can assure you that there were NO boost buildings 3 years ago.

Agent Orange
11-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Um your work is never done Mcdoc. :p

Mcdoc
11-17-2014, 02:14 PM
Um your work is never done Mcdoc. :p

i meant my work on this thread :-)

Prettypupp
11-17-2014, 02:25 PM
The funnest thing in this thread is the people that are in group me chats buying gold folders and bricks off of monster and other hackers are in here calling hard hatters cheaters. It's amazing how some of you act in the group me chats compared to how you act in this fourm.

Kearnzy
11-17-2014, 03:03 PM
The funnest thing in this thread is the people that are in group me chats buying gold folders and bricks off of monster and other hackers are in here calling hard hatters cheaters. It's amazing how some of you act in the group me chats compared to how you act in this fourm.

Exactly pupp; we're still playing a game here right? You made your point very early on, he's been reported just like many times in the past (including himself even). Do you want a cookie or something? Do you want your recognition as a hero who saved the game of Modern War? There are people who exploit glitches everywhere, including yourself whenever Gree messes up. I'm trying to have fun by playing a game on my phone, I'd rather not be banned because some whiny kid couldn't beat the DL on my team. It doesn't mean I'm "dishonest" or a "hacker" because I'm in the same faction. You would be ignorant to think otherwise. I will continue to play with people I enjoy being around and actually have fun with. I hope you all will think about this logically and not throw around **** hoping it f*cks over other people who are playing the same game as you.

Hard Hatter For Life,
Kearnzy

Oh oh Gree
11-17-2014, 03:07 PM
Abusing a glitch and using hacking tools is still against the Terms of Service and is punishable by ban. If you happen to come across one of these, Gree urges you to report it rather than use it. If you are found using a glitch, bug, hack or anything that would exploit the game, you will probably be banned.

Still waiting for you to post something other than TOS info. Pretty sure you added nothing to the thread but neither did I.

I Will Merc You
11-17-2014, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry, three words really stuck out to me in your post Kearnzy...

Hero.
Dishonest.
Hacker.

...... couldn't help myself :)

VanguardElite
11-17-2014, 03:36 PM
Listen, calling me out as a PARENT is uncalled for. If the one jerk that spoke about my decisions as a parent would like my address to come and say that to my face, PLEASE speak up.

Now, I tried to sign on to Gree's forum online about 20 times. Myself, the man in question and another one of our strongest members, cannot sign on to Gree's website. We have tried several times. I would have posted on this thread since the beginning if I could, instead I spoke to GenGo (I believe he is Verleean or something on this thread) and he in turn spoke for me.

About a year ago, I sent emails to Gree about a few problems that had happened. IE, Gree's never ending glitches and issues. A few of these caused our entire faction to miss out on some serious prizes. I was shut down with the same automatic responses over and over again. I used to get actual emails from PEOPLE from Funzio, and I really miss that interaction with their techs. After being ignored from Gree about 10 different times total to date, and probably 50 emails later, you can say that I could give a S&)T what people on this thread think. I also just found out that the man in question had multiple boost buildings last week. All I knew for sure is that his stats were super charged. We all spoke about the issue, the person in question feels terrible about this whole situation, and in turn deleted the extra boost buildings.

We knew that this account wouldn't be like this forever, and you bet your sweet ass that I'm guilty of putting my friend in the DL seat. I really don't care if you believe us or not, but he has NEVER hacked his account, nor does he know how to. He's a truck driver, not an IT guy.

Lastly, if you think that banning me from a game that has taken untold hours from my life will bother me, you might be doing me a favor. Also, I still play this game because I love the people in our coalition of factions and I will continue to game with these people in Modern War, or some other game down the road. I know this will sum up this thread for some, and I know that it is also ammo for about half of you to speak for infinity on here. Have fun.......
Insert retort here__________________.

I Will Merc You
11-17-2014, 03:40 PM
The person(s) in question 'felt' nothing when this thread began.

'Feelings' only came into play AFTER the truth was revealed.

You see, you only have one shot to make a first impression.

veeridian
11-17-2014, 03:54 PM
Good catch Thief. Three years ago we had boost buildings? What? I'm one of the oldest players in the game and on the forum and I can assure you that there were NO boost buildings 3 years ago.

As I said before, i started this game close to it's inception.... there were boost buildings when the game began before factions started. I can attest to that. Granted this is off subject, but I had to pipe in.

veeridian
11-17-2014, 03:58 PM
and hopefully this is the last i post on this thread. i've said in a civil manner whats happened and all that. what you guys continue to talk about here is your deal now. come pound us in wd, i don't care. it's a game that all i hear people do is complain about and most people hate gree. makes no sense to me why all the complaining and you still play. if i don't like a game i move on. so obviously i like this game or i wouldn't have been here for 3 years. bye bye thread

socomloser
11-17-2014, 04:19 PM
As said before I don't know that guy or the faction I wasn't take up for guy.. I just don't like way yall trash the guy for having a second boost from A MISTAKE FROM GREE!! I say that with confidence because happen to me to I m not going delete a mistake I didn't cause nor would anyone else in this room ... I will give big up to faction of this guy for having his back! Because honestly this only reason I play for fellow faction mate !! That al really matters

WBS
11-17-2014, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=Kefa;1421785]What a total load.

2. It IS possible for this guy to delete his ILLEGAL buildings that NOBODY else can get without hacking. Easy - tap the building, tap sell, confirm... done, no more issue.[/QUOTE My point everybody trashing this guy but at some point in this game . Everybody used a gree mistake for there advantage . Honestly don't know guy but not going trash guy because he don't want delete the buildings .. I have sent multiple tickets about building, but I m not going delete it. How honesty would anybody since was not there fault begin off. Wish people get off i m so much better than that because if you was you wouldn't do current ltq because it's flawed and glitched..

Socom- I have played this game for 2.5 years, I have not once used any glitch or cheat of any kind. I have heard of the airplane glitch but I have no idea of how it worked or how to use it as I never cared to learn. So to say that everyone has used a glitch to get ahead is only a way to justify your wrongdoings or someone else's.

socomloser
11-17-2014, 05:59 PM
What a total load.

2. It IS possible for this guy to delete his ILLEGAL buildings that NOBODY else can get without hacking. Easy - tap the building, tap sell, confirm... done, no more issue.

[QUOTE=socomloser;1421817]

Socom- I have played this game for 2.5 years, I have not once used any glitch or cheat of any kind. I have heard of the airplane glitch but I have no idea of how it worked or how to use it as I never cared to learn. So to say that everyone has used a glitch to get ahead is only a way to justify your wrongdoings or someone else's.. I never said everybody used airplane glitch I said everybody used a gree screw up to get a unit case in point this last ltq

East Coast Bias
11-17-2014, 07:38 PM

Sure, I buy folders and bricks from other players. But you know what? They get delivered in 150-300 increments from 5-10 accounts. I can sleep well at night knowing that the chance that these guys are hacking and selling in 150 increments is HIGHLY unlikely. In the past I've seen 1500 being the magic number. At times it has taken 1-2 days to complete a transaction bc players are not in the same time zone and it takes time to accept and drop players. So let's stay on topic and if you want a few names of trusted sellers who aren't glitching or hacking, I can introduce you to several lower level factions who farm for the purpose to sell. But these days with masters getting so easy, the market is more challenging.

Agent Orange
11-17-2014, 07:45 PM
As I said before, i started this game close to it's inception.... there were boost buildings when the game began before factions started. I can attest to that. Granted this is off subject, but I had to pipe in.

And I started the game AT it's inception and you are grossely incorrect. Therefore all of your statements come into question. What was your in game name back then....

East Coast Bias
11-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Listen, calling me out as a PARENT is uncalled for. If the one jerk that spoke about my decisions as a parent would like my address to come and say that to my face, PLEASE speak up.

Now, I tried to sign on to Gree's forum online about 20 times. Myself, the man in question and another one of our strongest members, cannot sign on to Gree's website. We have tried several times. I would have posted on this thread since the beginning if I could, instead I spoke to GenGo (I believe he is Verleean or something on this thread) and he in turn spoke for me.

About a year ago, I sent emails to Gree about a few problems that had happened. IE, Gree's never ending glitches and issues. A few of these caused our entire faction to miss out on some serious prizes. I was shut down with the same automatic responses over and over again. I used to get actual emails from PEOPLE from Funzio, and I really miss that interaction with their techs. After being ignored from Gree about 10 different times total to date, and probably 50 emails later, you can say that I could give a S&)T what people on this thread think. I also just found out that the man in question had multiple boost buildings last week. All I knew for sure is that his stats were super charged. We all spoke about the issue, the person in question feels terrible about this whole situation, and in turn deleted the extra boost buildings.

We knew that this account wouldn't be like this forever, and you bet your sweet ass that I'm guilty of putting my friend in the DL seat. I really don't care if you believe us or not, but he has NEVER hacked his account, nor does he know how to. He's a truck driver, not an IT guy.

Lastly, if you think that banning me from a game that has taken untold hours from my life will bother me, you might be doing me a favor. Also, I still play this game because I love the people in our coalition of factions and I will continue to game with these people in Modern War, or some other game down the road. I know this will sum up this thread for some, and I know that it is also ammo for about half of you to speak for infinity on here. Have fun.......
Insert retort here__________________.

What a pile of dog crap. You telling me as a faction leader, you never did the math to figure out that such stats are only possible playing top 3 or just spending tens of vaults of gold in every event? Top factions know each other and the top players are also well known. Sorry, but HH is only a top 100 haction. If you don't know your own players or recruits, let go of the leadership. You're a disgrace - using an illegal player as the DL.

And by the way, I believe a faction leader of one of the current top ten teams drives trucks for a living. So I don't know where you are going with that comment. You'd be surprised how many Fortune 500 CEOs don't even know how to use e-mail.

Huj
11-17-2014, 08:46 PM
Still donno why people even care that much about this. People been hacking gold/energy and zooming past events with airplane mode for like years.

And yet this is where all the outrage is at because he will so ruin your game LOL

Morons :)

Paisthecoolest
11-30-2014, 05:36 PM
I thought this thread was going to be bumped during this war. I believe the faction wanted to prove their innocence. So, what happened?

Mcdoc
11-30-2014, 10:14 PM

i was going to let this comment go and let this thread just die - but since someone decided to Necro this thread . . .

i find it sad that this JackOff doesn't have the balls to come here himself and gets all facts distorted. No one here said a word about your parenting skills. And it doesn't take 20 minutes to setup a forum account - only about 3 minutes. And you can read the forum as a guest with no account at all.

We knew that this account wouldn't be like this forever, and you bet your sweet ass that I'm guilty of putting my friend in the DL seat

At least you are bold enough to man up to your purposeful cheating tactics

now the truth is out - I'm glad we were able to find an answer to this suspicious account

I haven't seen this Haction in the current WD to know if they are still using a hacked account as their DL

Happy Holidays :-)

krill
12-01-2014, 04:33 AM
Can confirm that that individual is no longer DL .... But it looks like they have a member who has multiple of a 6 Million attack unit .. Could this just be a display glitch ... Or did they not learn their lesson from the first 14 pages of this thread

Candyflosser
12-01-2014, 05:02 AM
I thought this thread was going to be bumped during this war. I believe the faction wanted to prove their innocence. So, what happened?

It died after various members admitted that the DL account benefitted multiple boost buildings after first being confirmed by
a player visiting & reviewing units of the DL's base. It is rather hard to continue to claim being clean when you've been caught
red handed.

Adm.
12-01-2014, 05:10 AM
Can confirm that that individual is no longer DL .... But it looks like they have a member who has multiple of a 6 Million attack unit .. Could this just be a display glitch ... Or did they not learn their lesson from the first 14 pages of this thread

Damn, I called that one didn't I? Lol

HellRaizer
12-01-2014, 05:28 AM
Has anyone verified the multiple 8m units?

krill
12-01-2014, 09:39 AM
I have SCreen shots from when I hit the playeR with the multiple units

krill
12-01-2014, 09:41 AM
The player with the multiple units was a juicy target and I'm sure others have hit him.. If anyone else has noticed the extra unit feel free to post .... If your wondering who it is... I believe he's #1 target on dock bot scouting list for this faction

Splat!
12-01-2014, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=Merc_mw;1418349]Off topic, but I'd like to correct a common mistake (although I'm not sure what a constitutional state is). Since MW is global, For example, in the UK a suspect who chooses to remain silent during police questioning may NOT then decide to speak at trial and the jurists MAY consider the silence a sign of guilt.

Brilliant comment mate! Furthermore, presumed innocence in the one specific country (out of so many) that the poster was referring to, applies only in a government court of law. We here are the court of public opinion, which has no such presumption. The public can think anything we want. I don't presume innocence for OJ Simpson, and the 5th Amendment can't make me.

I dont know if that lvl and def is possible or not, but I do know that deny, deny, deny is the only possible defense available if things are truly amiss, which has been the only response we've gotten so far. suspicious, yes. But so what? Their is a practical solution. Just put his stats in Dockbot and Google Docs Intel so that everyone knows to PA their DL next time, which solves 90% of the issue going forward regardless of whether fair or foul. Really not that big a deal in terms of WD placement either way. Enjoyed this thread though.