PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic game gone bad

carl9764
11-09-2014, 02:55 AM
What used to be a fantastic game has now become unplayable wise old saying don't mess with it because you will only break it and that's what Gree have done so I guess this is where real life now begins again and no more pulling hair out over a game that does not work cheers Gree

DragCro
11-09-2014, 05:48 AM
What used to be a fantastic game has now become unplayable wise old saying don't mess with it because you will only break it and that's what Gree have done so I guess this is where real life now begins again and no more pulling hair out over a game that does not work cheers Gree

Hello Carl.

Game will be fixed.I understand the frustration but this is just temporary problem..
Im shure dev are working to fix this

Adm. J(K96)
11-09-2014, 06:07 AM
Dragco, if you were truly familiar with the happenings around here you would know its about far more than what has (more like what hasn't) transpired this weekend.

Auspex
11-09-2014, 06:12 AM
I'm sure they will add this to the list right behind fixing the individual leaders board in WD. How many years has that been using team stats for? Gree has a proven track record of not fixing problems.

Agent Orange
11-09-2014, 06:17 AM
Hello Carl.

Game will be fixed.I understand the frustration but this is just temporary problem..

Hi DragCro, I know that you are a fellow player like the rest of us who is being hung out to dry by Gree but based on the current track record of severely broken fixes do you in your heart actually believe that they will listen to us and fix this disaster?

I honestly appreciate you trying to put a brave face to this catastrophe and to try and help, but I don't think this is actually going to help in the long run because folks are just going to use you for target practice which sucks because it is not your fault.

DragCro
11-09-2014, 06:27 AM
Hi DragCro, I know that you are a fellow player like the rest of us who is being hung out to dry by Gree but based on the current track record of severely broken fixes do you in your heart actually believe that they will listen to us and fix this disaster?

I honestly appreciate you trying to put a brave face to this catastrophe and to try and help, but I don't think this is actually going to help in the long run because folks are just going to use you for target practice which sucks because it is not your fault.
Thanks Agent Orange for kind words.
You are a good man i see that!
But i really believe this can be fixed at least bigger bugs,for smaller ones as we all know need more time,that we know from our experience with the game

Tovman
11-09-2014, 06:58 AM
Better communications followed by prompt responses will go a very long way to restore my faith and joy in the game.

I've learned to lower my expectations to reduce disappointment.

I still play throughout the day; participate in my faction events; but spending is curtailed for now.

For me the biggest new disappointment are the buildings. The only building that could or should be transparent, is the glass one! Yes, in real life, you can see through it; all other base buildings should be buildings: blocking vision, protecting smaller buildings, offering refuge for wandering characters.

Carry on!

ju100
11-09-2014, 10:20 AM
Hello Carl.

1. You've just popped up one day as moderator.
2. You are useless. None of your posts help us in any way.
3. Please Stop.

Edit: Sorry for the rant, I get pimples everytime I see your GREEn nonsense

Rolinz
11-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Hello Carl.

Sorry DragCro. But assuming the "dev are working to fix this" over the weekend is very unlikely.

They made the fix and waiting for Apple approval. 2nd attempt right? If this does not work, we will have to wait a number of days again for Apple to approve the 3rd attempt.

Sorry but a lot of people here has very little confidence this will get fixed soon enough.

We should all hope for the best, prepare for the worst!

East Coast Bias
11-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Hello Carl.

DC, unfortunately your posts have been very uninformative - code word for useless. If you want us to believe you have even a bit of authority or ability to make things better, then make a difference. By just saying it will be fixed is no different from Tadaaaaah saying after she gets a Big Mac and a good night of sleep, the issue will be resolved.

carl9764
11-10-2014, 12:35 AM
3. Please Stop.

Do me a favour and go troll some where else cant put what I want to say too you or I would get banned

ju100
11-10-2014, 01:25 AM
Do me a favour and go troll some where else cant put what I want to say too you or I would get banned

Was not a troll. Please show me one (only one) post of this new moderator (and maybe current player of MW) that helped a thread in any way.
Please don't get banned flaming me, I would be sad :p.

Walli
11-10-2014, 02:39 AM
Agree if its not broke don't try to fix it

DragCro
11-10-2014, 03:25 AM
3. Please Stop.

Hello there.

I am just trying to calm down players(members of this forum).
I don't belive that my posts are not helpful.
I don't belive that i am useless.
I know that some people you can't please what ever you do.
It is easy just to complain about things,but to be helpful and to try to be little bit a positive on this forum is for most of you a problem.
Remember the forum is not just for complains.
If you think that i wasn't helpful in past or now please read most of my 900 posts on this forum and try to find one thread or post that was negative or flaming,you wont find it because i am not that kind of person.
I i complained about something was about good reason and that was for betterment of this community and players.
I know most of you that have problems with the game lately want that problems to be removed as soon as possible and i suport that.
Offcourse that i want all to function good for you as soon as possible.
If I can't help with that issue i try to help by calming people down..
And we all know that sooner or later the big bugs in game will be fixed.
And if you don't like my green color posting you can always read something else,there hope i helped and enjoy the forum!

DragCro
11-10-2014, 03:51 AM
DC, unfortunately your posts have been very uninformative - code word for useless. If you want us to believe you have even a bit of authority or ability to make things better, then make a difference. By just saying it will be fixed is no different from Tadaaaaah saying after she gets a Big Mac and a good night of sleep, the issue will be resolved.
All community managers here are doing their work,as soon they know any new info about the game, issue with the game,fix,update, etc they let you know.
Nobody can hurry things to be fixed.They all help as much as they can.
So please be respectful on all our community managers,admins and mods..

Adm. J(K96)
11-10-2014, 04:19 AM
Dragco,
I've been a part of many forums over the years. Some where the mods were silent and just went about their job, and others where they were part of the daily talk. Both can be done without issue, but if you choose the latter it is extremely important to go beyond appearing impartial.
You've already done a lot of damage to yourself this weekend because everyone believes you to be just another Gree puppet spewing the Kool-aid. Everyone has been hearing for years "It's ok, it's being worked on. Don't worry" only to be totally lied to. You've now added yourself to the list of people lying, whether you meant to or not. Voting that Gree is making MW better just makes you look like a suck up as you've admitted to not even currently playing the game. Closing a thread for no apparent reason was another mistake. No matter what your true intentions are, you've very naively dug your self a credibility hole you may not be able to get out of.
I highly suggest that if you are going to comment, make sure you know what you are talking about. If you dont have definitive info, it's best to stay silent (which is what everyone should do anyway). Know the community before putting yourself out there. Be friendly, but don't try to be everyone's friend. Finally, know exactly what your responsibilities are, and dont try to over step them. Just my opinion.

DragCro
11-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Dragco,
I've been a part of many forums over the years. Some where the mods were silent and just went about their job, and others where they were part of the daily talk. Both can be done without issue, but if you choose the latter it is extremely important to go beyond appearing impartial.
You've already done a lot of damage to yourself this weekend because everyone believes you to be just another Gree puppet spewing the Kool-aid. Everyone has been hearing for years "It's ok, it's being worked on. Don't worry" only to be totally lied to. You've now added yourself to the list of people lying, whether you meant to or not. Voting that Gree is making MW better just makes you look like a suck up as you've admitted to not even currently playing the game. Closing a thread for no apparent reason was another mistake. No matter what your true intentions are, you've very naively dug your self a credibility hole you may not be able to get out of.
I highly suggest that if you are going to comment, make sure you know what you are talking about. If you dont have definitive info, it's best to stay silent (which is what everyone should do anyway). Know the community before putting yourself out there. Be friendly, but don't try to be everyone's friend. Finally, know exactly what your responsibilities are, and dont try to over step them. Just my opinion.

I respect your opinion but I don't agree with everything you wrote as a reply to me.

First of all i didn't close recently any thread here,and if i close any thread it will be with a good reason.That claim you got it wrong.
The second thing is that if i post i post to try to calm down players because i respect each player and i don't want anybody to quit,we all have friends here and we don't want to lose them because of the game issues..

Im not trying to be a friend to everybody,im not in contest for mister sympathy, we are not here because of it,i'm here to help if i can..
I don't lie,I don't gain anything by lying.

I don't want to debate here about things that really doesnt mater to average player.
As i said if you don't like my post nobody is forcing you to read them.

DragCro
11-10-2014, 05:03 AM
http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u591/titan1978/2C1E9186-4AB9-4109-AA4E-94DBB70BC996.png_zpsz7u10kg8.jpeg (http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/titan1978/media/2C1E9186-4AB9-4109-AA4E-94DBB70BC996.png_zpsz7u10kg8.jpeg.html)
Adm J (K96)
As you see in this pic i didn't vote on your thread and i don't like that you are trying to make me a liar here in this forum.
Next time watch what are you claiming because i won't tolerate it and i will report you.
Enjoy the forum!

AfterHours-Oliver
11-10-2014, 05:17 AM
http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u591/titan1978/2C1E9186-4AB9-4109-AA4E-94DBB70BC996.png_zpsz7u10kg8.jpeg (http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/titan1978/media/2C1E9186-4AB9-4109-AA4E-94DBB70BC996.png_zpsz7u10kg8.jpeg.html)
Adm J (K96)
As you see in this pic i didn't vote on your thread and i don't like that you are trying to make me a liar here in this forum.
Next time watch what are you claiming because i won't tolerate it and i will report you.
Enjoy the forum!

None of this is helping anyone, to be honest.

The issue here revolves around the quality or otherwise of the product in it's current state. No amount of argument or counter argument is going to fix the problem, nor are accusations and sleighting of mods or players.

Perspectives I don't have a problem with as a vibrant forum needs to be objective and challenging without being personal, although I absolutely agree with Adm J in that mods have a role to keep us informed with facts and keep flaming and trolls away - there's more than enough speculation here already and if you have facts, please publish them verbatim for the benefit of all of us.

It may be that English is not your first language but some of the tone of some of your posts has a threatening tone which also doesn't help you, the players or Gree.

Can we get back on track discussing any new bugs and take any disagreements outside?

Adm. J(K96)
11-10-2014, 05:17 AM
I respect your opinion but I don't agree with everything you wrote as a reply to me.

First of all i didn't close recently any thread here,and if i close any thread it will be with a good reason.That claim you got it wrong. Yes you did. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101520-Gree-Why-do-you-always-try-to-TRICK-us-into-accidentally-spending-Gold&p=1416396#post1416396

The second thing is that if i post i post to try to calm down players because i respect each player and i don't want anybody to quit,we all have friends here and we don't want to lose them because of the game issues. Goes to understanding exactly what your responsibilities are. It's not your job to be sure everyone is happy and joyous and not leaving the game. While that may have been your intention, you should have explained that beforehand because the end result is that many now just view you as a Gree shill.

Im not trying to be a friend to everybody,im not in contest for mister sympathy, we are not here because of it,i'm here to help if i can.. Maybe, but you've provided no actual helpful advice. Goes to the points of keeping quiet if you dont have solid info (you don't), knowing your community (you don't), and knowing the games (you don't).

I don't lie,I don't gain anything by lying. I specifically said it may have not been intentional. But you've done it twice now. See the comment above about not locking any threads.

I don't want to debate here about things that really doesnt mater to average player. The average players are not the ones that frequent this forum. These are the things that matter to the players who DO frequent this forum.

As i said if you don't like my post nobody is forcing you to read them. That's the crappiest thing I've ever heard out of any Mods mouth. That equates to telling people to ignore you. How the hell do you expect to moderate anything when you tell people it's ok to ignore you? Unbelievable.

Rotsch
11-10-2014, 05:28 AM
[QUOTE=DragCro;1417016]I respect your opinion but I don't agree with everything you wrote as a reply to me.

First of all i didn't close recently any thread here,and if i close any thread it will be with a good reason.That claim you got it wrong.[\quote] Yes you did. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101520-Gree-Why-do-you-always-try-to-TRICK-us-into-accidentally-spending-Gold&p=1416396#post1416396

Goes to understanding exactly what your responsibilities are. While that may have been your intention, you should have explained that beforehand because the end result is that many now just view you as a Gree shill.

Maybe, but you've provided no actual helpful advice. Goes to the points of keeping quiet if you dont have solid info (you don't) and knowing your community (you don't), and knowing the games (you don't).
[QUOTE=DragCro;1417016]I don't lie,I don't gain anything by lying.[\quote] I specifically said it may have not been intentional. But you've done it twice now. See the comment above about not locking any threads.

[QUOTE=DragCro;1417016]I don't want to debate here about things that really doesnt mater to average player.[\quote] The average players are not the ones that frequent this forum. These are the things that matter to the players who DO frequent this forum.
That's the crappiest thing I've ever heard out of any Mods mouth. That equates to telling people to ignore you. How the hell do you expect to moderate anything when you tell people it's ok to ignore you? Unbelievable.

It's not everytime easy to give a positive input or idea. I wrote 3-4 times to Gree directly....and didn't get any response. Why always change the things? Since a few weeks with the deactivation of the buttons during raids an so, the game is very slow, doesn't run fluently and since a few days it needs a huge data volume (e.g. start the game, two hits and close the game needed 14.2mb of data). That way the game is not anymore gameable for players out of a wifi not having flat-rates. Also the raid boss events und raiding others base need huge data volume.

I like this game very much, because you can play with other guys together for the success. For me, it's one of the best games I plaied the last few years. But PLEASE, do anything against that huge data volume needs and the unfluently running.

Many thanks.

DragCro
11-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Yes you did. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101520-Gree-Why-do-you-always-try-to-TRICK-us-into-accidentally-spending-Gold&p=1416396#post1416396

Goes to understanding exactly what your responsibilities are. It's not your job to be sure everyone is happy and joyous and not leaving the game. While that may have been your intention, you should have explained that beforehand because the end result is that many now just view you as a Gree shill.

Maybe, but you've provided no actual helpful advice. Goes to the points of keeping quiet if you dont have solid info (you don't), knowing your community (you don't), and knowing the games (you don't).

I specifically said it may have not been intentional. But you've done it twice now. See the comment above about not locking any threads.

The average players are not the ones that frequent this forum. These are the things that matter to the players who DO frequent this forum.

That's the crappiest thing I've ever heard out of any Mods mouth. That equates to telling people to ignore you. How the hell do you expect to moderate anything when you tell people it's ok to ignore you? Unbelievable.
As i said your claims are not true and i am not here to debate or argue with you.
You have your opinion i have mine..
I readed most of your recent posts and frankly their are not constructive or helpful,it is easy to complain so please carry on you are good at it.
I finished the talk on this matter

Adm. J(K96)
11-10-2014, 05:44 AM
Sure thing. Good luck bro, you are definitely going to need it.

carl9764
11-10-2014, 06:01 AM
Jesus wish I did not say anything now sorry all

Adm. J(K96)
11-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Don't be. I've found this thread to be very enlightening.

carl9764
11-10-2014, 06:10 AM
Cheers just want the game back to some normality lol

Adm. J(K96)
11-10-2014, 06:28 AM
That's all anybody wants Carl.

Tadaaah
11-10-2014, 10:27 AM
Locking. Trolling/Flaming.