View Full Version : We need a WD chat like you have in FA

Major Elvis Newton
11-08-2014, 04:25 AM
That way we can taunt our opponents

Steg
11-08-2014, 04:38 AM
That way we can taunt our opponents

Yeah if it ever works!

Chat service is disconnected... reconnect...

Adm. J(K96)
11-08-2014, 04:58 AM
My thoughts exactly steg. Although they need to make the game WORK before adding anything else.

DragCro
11-08-2014, 05:05 AM
I think it is a good idea to have Wd chat :).
Especially when two rival factions/syndicates/guilds are matched.This should have every Gree game

rushabhc
11-08-2014, 06:12 AM
yeah.........

rushabhc
11-08-2014, 06:13 AM
I think it is a good idea to have Wd chat :).
Especially when two rival factions/syndicates/guilds are matched.This should have every Gree game

u can do as fast as possible...

DragCro
11-08-2014, 06:41 AM
u can do as fast as possible...

As i said im just a player,i can just propose and give ideas as you are doing here ;)
But i suport this idea and i know that thru forum some changes can be done and ingame,especially if they are a good ideas

Bobar
11-08-2014, 07:54 AM
As i said im just a player,i can just propose and give ideas as you are doing here ;)
But i suport this idea and i know that thru forum some changes can be done and ingame,especially if they are a good ideas

As of my understanding a mod should better concentrate on technical stuff and aspects (keeping forum clean, banning trolls, threads of same content combine to one etc.) instead of posting content. You avoid that your opinion (sorry, but itīs not more like that (or experience as you said in a closed thread) looks like an official Gree statement.

DragCro
11-08-2014, 08:05 AM
As of my understanding a mod should better concentrate on technical stuff and aspects (keeping forum clean, banning trolls, threads of same content combine to one etc.) instead of posting content. You avoid that your opinion (sorry, but itīs not more like that (or experience as you said in a closed thread) looks like an official Gree statement.

Hello Bobar.

I am doing all of this :
keeping forum clean,deleting,moving threads and posts etc.
As you said..

I am a player,forum member and a moderator and i think that i can share my opinion ,suport any good idea for betterment of the game and players, and offer my help to a member of the forum..

I helped and in past when i wasn't a moderator,every member of the forum can help with advice or with anything else a new player that plays Gree games or here in forum..

Ozymandias
11-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Can be done through docbot now... Be warned though, you'll probably lose more battles than you would if you just kept your heads down and focused on scoring

Thief
11-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Right now the game already lags enough, uses too much data and is barely functioning. In an ideal world i would be okay with WD chat but the reality is that Gree needs to fix all of these problems first before adding this feature. (as this is one i believe would make the game have only more problems to pile on top of the existing ones)

jchow69
11-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Most facs use Groupme or some other chat app, an ingame chat would be great, but i can see it constantly be down....

360 Joules
11-08-2014, 10:17 PM
DragCro....What team are you playing with in MW? I didn't think Gree allowed employees to also be players of the game....or maybe I am misreading your comment about being a player...

Hello Bobar.

I am doing all of this :
keeping forum clean,deleting,moving threads and posts etc.
As you said..

I am a player,forum member and a moderator and i think that i can share my opinion ,suport any good idea for betterment of the game and players, and offer my help to a member of the forum..

I helped and in past when i wasn't a moderator,every member of the forum can help with advice or with anything else a new player that plays Gree games or here in forum..

Adm. J(K96)
11-09-2014, 01:57 AM
Dragco is no more an employee than you or I.

DragCro
11-09-2014, 02:28 AM
DragCro....What team are you playing with in MW? I didn't think Gree allowed employees to also be players of the game....or maybe I am misreading your comment about being a player...

Hello 360 Jules
I am a independent contractor of GREE; i am not an employee, agent or representative of GREE.
If you want to know more about me and wich faction/guilds/syndicates i play or i am still playing you can visit my profile and there you have all info about me or you can visit Announcement section of the forum and look at my other information that i wrote about my self.
I played lots of games,in Mw i was in VFF C&T in Cc i played in HTC and in KA i play still in Fkg and Tcg guilds.Was a leader of two guilds one was top 10 guild in Ka, and i was guild leader and in cancelled game Legends at war.
And the main thing is that i am a member of the clan that is from beginning of the forum here.

That clan is called "Forum knights",the purpose of the clan is/was to help players in this forum with advice or any issue,the clan is formed by players from all gree games that are active and helpful.

Found here lots of good people and some good friends too.
That is a main reason that i play this games and offcourse a game itself.