PDA

View Full Version : Temp health regen bonuses not working.

andy2
11-07-2014, 05:29 PM
There were two -10% health regen bonuses this cycle. Both of my accounts, along with many people in my faction are reporting that these temporary boosts appear to not be working. Considering this is the event where these boosts are useful it is crucial that we get them working. Gree fix this immediately (along with the 100 other problems you have now and refus to stop events for)!

Evil Mastermind
11-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Mine doesn't work either. Not shocked. Game is a broken mess.

beebs
11-07-2014, 05:53 PM
mine ain't working on my mini either. go figure.

Alexindahouss94
11-07-2014, 06:09 PM
GREE is out doing themselves lately. I try to stay positive, but all of this change for the worse makes me wonder why i even play this anymore.

andy2
11-08-2014, 07:00 AM
pathetic support. these are important boosts for this weekend and i cant get a response through a ticket and i cant get a response here. I'm losing out on a lot of regen hits i should be able to use but can't

Rolinz
11-08-2014, 07:05 AM
It could be related to the problem with the calculations of the stats on your profile page.

We can never know with all of the problems/bugs with this game.

andy2
11-08-2014, 10:29 AM
full day into war and still not working for anyone in my faction. and still no response here or from support. I want compensation for the wasted regen. False advertising to give a reward and then not have it do what it says.

Thief
11-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Might be related to how gree started rounding? (depending on where your regen was before the change)

I would reccomend listing out your bonuses and what your profile is showing. In addition it always helps to list Android or Ios

Domino_brown
11-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Mine are definitely working . On two devices , one with the new update , one without, both iOS

andy2
11-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Might be related to how gree started rounding? (depending on where your regen was before the change)

I would reccomend listing out your bonuses and what your profile is showing. In addition it always helps to list Android or Ios

It has nothing to do with rounding. I have one account that has nothing but the faction bonuses, the aries and the temp bonuses. The faction and the aries should be 33 or 34% depending on how you round and that is all he has even though the two 10% temp regen bonuses should be working as well. I have confirmed that the timing for regen is not taking into account the temp bonuses either, it isn't just a display issue. Still no response to ticket or here.

backstabber
11-08-2014, 01:10 PM
No issues here with the temp bonuses. Was at 58% and now at 66% and it does take me 34minutes to full.

Thief
11-08-2014, 01:21 PM
It has nothing to do with rounding. I have one account that has nothing but the faction bonuses, the aries and the temp bonuses. The faction and the aries should be 33 or 34% depending on how you round and that is all he has even though the two 10% temp regen bonuses should be working as well. I have confirmed that the timing for regen is not taking into account the temp bonuses either, it isn't just a display issue. Still no response to ticket or here.

First im just suggesting the information you can provide to help expedite your process to get the issue resolved on grees side. You can be defensive but im not attacking simply allowing you to provide the most information in here in the hopes that it can be resolved for you.

Based on what you have described i believe you should have 46% regen at this time.

Additionally did you check if they were working when you received them? Finally might want to include if you have done the most recent update that has screwed up everyones game (as this might be a key factor as well)

andy2
11-08-2014, 01:36 PM
First im just suggesting the information you can provide to help expedite your process to get the issue resolved on grees side. You can be defensive but im not attacking simply allowing you to provide the most information in here in the hopes that it can be resolved for you.

Based on what you have described i believe you should have 46% regen at this time.

Additionally did you check if they were working when you received them? Finally might want to include if you have done the most recent update that has screwed up everyones game (as this might be a key factor as well)

Was I being defensive? Thought it was just a normal reply. I honestly can't remember if I checked that it was working previously. I couldnt check time during epic boss as i killed 150 in 1 free hit. I have one account that is IOS one that is Droid both on most recent versions, game is performing terribly on both, but playable to a certain extent. Many others I have talked to and in my faction are experiencing this too.

Thief
11-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Was I being defensive? Thought it was just a normal reply. I honestly can't remember if I checked that it was working previously. I couldnt check time during epic boss as i killed 150 in 1 free hit. I have one account that is IOS one that is Droid both on most recent versions, game is performing terribly on both, but playable to a certain extent. Many others I have talked to and in my faction are experiencing this too.

I guess I just picked up on what was more than understandable your frustration. No worries and my recommendation is whenever you get a new Bonus is to close game and validate that your profile bonuses have increased (at least on the display side) especially on something you might actually care about such as health regen.

My guess is that it is because you are on the most recent version. I believe someone deleted game and reinstalled and it started to work for them (I would search in some of the new update thread on specifics as I haven't done the update)

Maybe that can at least get you on the right track

andy2
11-08-2014, 03:06 PM
I guess I just picked up on what was more than understandable your frustration. No worries and my recommendation is whenever you get a new Bonus is to close game and validate that your profile bonuses have increased (at least on the display side) especially on something you might actually care about such as health regen.

My guess is that it is because you are on the most recent version. I believe someone deleted game and reinstalled and it started to work for them (I would search in some of the new update thread on specifics as I haven't done the update)

Maybe that can at least get you on the right track

I hear you, and suggestion is a good one, I'll look into it.

Its pretty pathetic that this is what the game has come to though isn't it. Whats next, recording all 50k of your units and manually adding together their stats and bonuses to confirm that you have the right stats? Everything else is incorrect/bugged whats to say those aren't as well. Gree has come to expect the player base to do their job for them, and it just shows how lazy they have become because they can't event staff a single support person to answer details about why their biggest money making event is working incorrectly during said event. You would think that that is... you know... important. Not to mention that they deccided to move forward with the event knowing full well that it already wasn't working properly for a very large percentage of the player base.