PDA

View Full Version : How many members of your faction have quit the game over the current issues?

AfterHours-Oliver
11-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Curious as to whether it's widespread but we have today lost a number of valued players who have simply quit the faction and uninstalled their game, citing Gree as the cause.

Anybody else quantify their losses?

Huj
11-07-2014, 02:16 PM
I have yet to see a noticeable WD point decrease to show that players in the top 100 factions have been quitting.

So as far as Gree is concerned the golders are alive and well so they could care less about the ones who quit.

Wingman GRI
11-07-2014, 02:44 PM
1 member quit

CowboyUp
11-07-2014, 03:00 PM
1 member quit
None have quit yet but the frustration level with Gree is at an all time high.
I have almost quit using gold all together. if it wasnt for tapjoy would not be using any at all.
maybe the smart one gave up the game.

Adm. J(K96)
11-07-2014, 03:06 PM
I have to say Player Appreciation Month was just that in my case. Gree did me the biggest favor and showed me everything I needed to walk away after 2 years with all four of my accounts. So for that, I thank you Gree. At least one more in my faction is just about there right now.

Captain Buck Slayer
11-07-2014, 04:07 PM
none of mine

bugssss
11-07-2014, 05:06 PM
I waited to update, I figured that after so many people complained something would be done. And I thought an update to the update had been released. Which I figured fixed the problems, but I just updated and now my stats have plummeted, my inventory is nonexistent, my bonuses gone, and the options menu is extremely magnified. I guess I was wrong to think they'd fix the problem.

JPetermon
11-07-2014, 05:26 PM
I'm the leader of a top 75 and I haven't quit yet but I've filed the paperwork on both of my accounts.

Mcdoc
11-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Lots of reasons to be upset with the game right now :

It's SO friggin obvious how you place the USE Refill Health as such a tiny active spot and place the BUY a health pack with gold as a long wide button strategically placed in the same damn spot as the Attack Again button!

so many people are accidentally spending gold because of LaG and deceitful placement of buy buttons !

We've all done it - accidentally spent gold - and we all know it's pointless to even ask the dim witted slackers in Customer No-Service who wouldn't give us the time of day to consider refunding the accidental purchases.

The STUPID part on your end is - if you can't refund 20 gold (or 17) from a ticket - then we are forced to explain your shenanigans to APPLE and ask for a full $99 or $49 refund for the last vault on record !

Its SPIT LIKE THIS that makes us hate the game !

:mad: Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

fraud comes to mind !

Blackstone
11-08-2014, 07:36 PM
I waited to update, I figured that after so many people complained something would be done. And I thought an update to the update had been released. Which I figured fixed the problems, but I just updated and now my stats have plummeted, my inventory is nonexistent, my bonuses gone, and the options menu is extremely magnified. I guess I was wrong to think they'd fix the problem.

Unbelievable how bad this update messed the game up. Unreal.

devildad
11-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Lost one member just now, 5 other have not shown up for wd, very unusual.

Mikelord
11-08-2014, 08:27 PM
I quit top25/50 was replaced immediately though, ovbiously faction needs to stay competitive. But the lag did it for me. Just way to slow

bam bam.
11-09-2014, 02:14 AM
2 members gone

Dreson7
11-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Lots of reasons to be upset with the game right now :

fraud comes to mind !

Gree, please don't tell me you banned Mcdoc because of that post, he was speaking the truth. What TOS aka classroom rule did he break?

jinjack292
11-10-2014, 05:28 PM
3 so far, going more after this

WBS
11-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Gree mods on this forum are very thin skinned.

Tadaaah
11-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Gree mods on this forum are very thin skinned.

No, we just expect you to follow the Forum Code of Conduct. We want others to be able to come and have a conversation or ask a beginners question without being harassed or called names. Additionally, I won't tolerate you insulting my game teams. I fight for them as I fight for y'all.

Adm. J(K96)
11-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey Tadaaah, I've heard rumors that helps with those experiencing MW withdrawal. I'm starting to wonder if maybe you could use a little yourself. :D I know you would never publicly comment, but I feel you've got to be asking yourself what the heck you got yourself into when you accepted this job.

Tadaaah
11-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Hey Tadaaah, I've heard rumors that helps with those experiencing MW withdrawal. I'm starting to wonder if maybe you could use a little yourself. :D I know you would never publicly comment, but I feel you've got to be asking yourself what the heck you got yourself into when you accepted this job.

As much as I just laughed, I had to edit it. Honestly, I love building communities and making them better. Just because it may take longer or is a harder route doesn't mean we aren't working to get there or changes (ones you can't see) aren't happening. The general concept was known when I signed up. Of course, we want to resolve this for everyone and we don't want to see any of your faction members go. We push issues and hope they're resolved in time. Then we work to try and minimize these in the future. There is still plenty of work to be done.

Led
11-10-2014, 06:14 PM
There is still plenty of work to be done.

Any eta :p

Ps I heard the new new new update is having issues

**edit**

Non of our members :)

Tee
11-11-2014, 12:05 AM
None.

So, to help with the cause here I kicked out a couple that were on the fence about it.

Just kidding. :)

Retired and not happy
11-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Release McDoc . Its unjustifyed and the whole forum community would agree.

ogel45
11-11-2014, 01:58 AM
I'm getting close to quitting myself after 3 years. I foolishly thought the fix released today would help with my problems. Now I can't get into the game at all. I've sent in a ticket. Will be interesting to see what comes of it.

ju100
11-11-2014, 02:27 AM
3 people left during last cycle. Probably more during this one...
It's a mix between the nice upgrade issues and the event repetition, it's always the same. In the end, FL is the most interesting, maybe because it's new...

Moose02364
11-11-2014, 03:44 AM
The game is so slow and lag time is crazy I must shut down the game 8-10 times an hour just to get to the FLTQ becoming 0 fun need something new anyone have any suggestions?

hubsy
11-11-2014, 06:59 AM
The game is so slow and lag time is crazy I must shut down the game 8-10 times an hour just to get to the FLTQ becoming 0 fun need something new anyone have any suggestions?

Quit like I did after two years of daily playing and enjoy everything that life has to offer.

Veccster
11-11-2014, 07:10 AM
I imagine this debacle is costing the company huge profits. Remember that the forums and 3rd party communication apps are a very small portion of the players in this game. But any new IOS user who downloads this game in the past 2 weeks and has errors will immediately delete and move to another game.

Unfortunately, if the programming cannot be brought under control, it will be the beginning of the end. Developers make good salaries and at some point Gree operations will decide to fold MW and use the developers time on other projects.

It's a shame because Android is working perfectly right now. Actually, I don't recall ever having a major issue with the android platform and this game.

NexusImperium
11-11-2014, 08:16 AM
We've lost over 12 members over the last year, but have steadily replaced them with people who are sick of the grind in the top factions.

2MblaZ
11-11-2014, 08:20 AM
We actually gained 3 players, they bought those acts that quit and now so happy tapping that you may have been raided by them lol Some of those old accounts have bonuses that one can never even come close to getting [try getting health regen without temp bonuses to around -70% if having just started the game!] regardless of how much you spend. So somebody that starts, gets into game a lot, likes it - and it is still a very fun and cool game, just dillapitated by incompetent programming and development - and buys an act for under $1k or so with big nrg/health regen, huge iph - they can do a HUGE help for any lower ranked faction in all events... That's what keeps a LOT of new players motivated and I don't know why you GREE are frowning against sharing acts - YOU gain more money as those players have fun and SPEND $ - just, of course - make that game playable! Perhaps it's time to tweak some sections of ToS a bit? :rolleyes:

J1mcrane
11-11-2014, 01:14 PM
We actually gained 3 players, they bought those acts that quit and now so happy tapping that you may have been raided by them lol Some of those old accounts have bonuses that one can never even come close to getting [try getting health regen without temp bonuses to around -70% if having just started the game!] regardless of how much you spend. So somebody that starts, gets into game a lot, likes it - and it is still a very fun and cool game, just dillapitated by incompetent programming and development - and buys an act for under $1k or so with big nrg/health regen, huge iph - they can do a HUGE help for any lower ranked faction in all events... That's what keeps a LOT of new players motivated and I don't know why you GREE are frowning against sharing acts - YOU gain more money as those players have fun and SPEND $ - just, of course - make that game playable! Perhaps it's time to tweak some sections of ToS a bit? :rolleyes:

+1

Though I wasn't able to put just "+1" so I had to type some other stuff too!!

phyx
11-11-2014, 01:17 PM
None have left because of current issues but some are complaining about the issues. I've had members leave for previous issues though. People will come and go always regardless of issues. Thats life.

WinkadInk
11-11-2014, 02:57 PM
1 over current stuff, but in the past 5-6 months we have lost roughly 20 good people to leaving the game

Greg76
11-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Many players in top 10 factions have decided to go gold free from now on. Gree has too many problems. Some players can barely get into game and others are missing items from inventory, ect ect. Gree has really screwed up this game. Its a shame

Smokey Jalapeņos
11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
I'm thinking I'll quit. I don't spend like many do but I enjoy(ed) the game and if $100/month made my experience more enjoyable, I never hesitated. The game has become such a mess as they're trying to have so many things going on that none of them really work properly. For me it's not the money, if I found a rival game that cost me time and half the $ but was ran twice as good I'd be gone in heartbeat. Really too bad, I've enjoyed this game very much but sadly it appears to be time to move on.

Thatkidyouknow
11-11-2014, 03:36 PM
MW was doomed a long time ago. All of the games are some just hit their peak earlier than others. That's why Gree should either reset all bonuses that are attack/defense mods and reset stats.

skywalker_98
11-11-2014, 07:15 PM
We have had 5 quit over one problem. The free gold issue on android no videos for months as other faction members on iOS get free gold videos,they hung around waiting to be on level field with iOS players.Got disgusted said not buying any more gold and no fix ever coming.All 5 players were 2 yrs plus players who bought gold regular when everyone got free gold.Now 7 more saying they are gone at the new year if nothing has changed.Shame this is a fun game if its run right

Zedsdead
11-12-2014, 06:57 AM
I'll probably get booted since I can't load the game anymore. Or maybe I'm quitting? Call it a forced quit, mandated by Gree.

Zedsdead
11-12-2014, 07:00 AM
I'm getting close to quitting myself after 3 years. I foolishly thought the fix released today would help with my problems. Now I can't get into the game at all. I've sent in a ticket. Will be interesting to see what comes of it.
How did you send in a ticket when you can't get into the game?

Adm. J(K96)
11-12-2014, 07:21 AM
How did you send in a ticket when you can't get into the game?

https://games.gree-support.net/home

DieselPowered
11-12-2014, 08:05 AM
My faction has lost about 20 members (most with multiple accounts and they all bought gold) due to all of the issues. I started playing a couple of months after the games release. Had I not decided to stop spending money last year then im sure that I would have passed the leadership of the faction that I founded (when factions first came out) and quit myself. But I had decided to stay for my members but only play free now. I still cant believe how much I had spent before I quit buying gold... hopefully my wife wont find out lol. However my stress level has plummeted since I quit paying and just do what I can with what Ive got. Without the added stress of losing money and the realization that ill never be able to complete most events anyways, I have found that this is a decent game and just throw my hands in the air when there is another mistake as there is nothing more that i can do to fix the problem.... the funniest part is that i paid for a fishing bot on our chat app and it gets used more than our members play MW. At least we are still communicating lol.

Farcor
11-12-2014, 08:13 AM
https://games.gree-support.net/home

Thanks for posting this link. I almost gave up hope. Sent them my device crash logs for the game, maybe that will get their developers attention!
Cheers and remember it is just a game. ;-)