PDA

View Full Version : Broken syndicate looking to rise again!

Phelpsy
11-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Hello there,
We are Worcester mob, we are currently like too 600 area but we used to be too 200. Due to retirements and some others finding new teams we have fallen greatly, but we're looking to pick ourselves up and rise thru the ranks again. We are looking for new active members or even a merge over to our team. We get so close I finishing most events but we fall short. With a few new members we can all grow greatly. Stats are no issue right now we just ask for activity. Any questions plz pm me

CAPTAIN HOWDY
11-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Hello there,
We are Worcester mob, we are currently like too 600 area but we used to be too 200. Due to retirements and some others finding new teams we have fallen greatly, but we're looking to pick ourselves up and rise thru the ranks again. We are looking for new active members or even a merge over to our team. We get so close I finishing most events but we fall short. With a few new members we can all grow greatly. Stats are no issue right now we just ask for activity. Any questions plz pm me

I understand completely same thing happened to us... We don't want to leave our syndicate because all the time and money put into it. What communications app do you use. We should talk...

dubya
11-07-2014, 06:14 PM
Hello there,

Sent u pm. Thanks

Phelpsy
11-09-2014, 06:06 AM
Captain I pmed u

MrG76
11-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Are you on group me?