PDA

View Full Version : GREE, are you serious about this ?

LoG William
11-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Here we go for another 11 Hour War, but who wants them ?
I'm a bit fead up, my team has been saving bricks for over 3 months now to be able to go hard and go all the way on streaks. To make our chances bigger, we donated a lot of cash for War Bonuses and I'm really disappointed to see that the War will only last 11 hours, here's why:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does GREE now that a part of Crime's City community is based in Europe ? My team is 75% European and most of us will be asleep during the event, which means we can give up on the idea of attempting streaks. On top of that, the last 11 Hour War was set at the same time. Can't we think of the players that do not live in the US ? Logically it'd only be fair to switch times, once we do it at 7PM GMT and the next time at 7AM GMT right ? I can't understand why Europeans are left aside when it comes to 11 Hour Wars, the times should be switched so that once it's the US that sleep through the event and the next time the Europeans. This isn't fair for your European community, I'm sure I'm not the only one frustrated about this, I really don't like the concept, please take note of this message.

PS: 11 Hour Wars aren't a bad idea, I like the fact that they do not consume as much time, it's nice to have a weekend once a while but my problem is the times this event takes place, it shouldn't always take place at the same time, please delay it 12 Hours once every two 11 Hour Wars !

LoG William
11-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Also, I forgot to mention about the Masterplan: it showed that the War would last from 03.11 to 04.11. When you see this you do not know if it's going to be a 11 Hour War or a 24 Hour War, could you give some kind of warning next time ? Battles strategies are totally different in both cases, would be awesome to have a notice or something before the event...

Vile Lynn
11-07-2014, 12:20 PM
not a big fan of 11hr wars... getting a bit burned out even as a free player

Dipstik
11-07-2014, 12:40 PM
More events! Give the serious players a chance to separate themselves from the hacks who can't take it.

Weasel
11-07-2014, 12:45 PM
I like short wars. Full weekend wars are a chore.

smokey77
11-08-2014, 04:38 AM
11 hour wars for me are utterly useless . If they start at 10pm UK time then I can maybe get one or two battles if I`m working the next day , not really fair from my point of view at least .

Dertin
11-08-2014, 09:45 AM
I like wars but since I'm from Europe I feel like 11 hrs wars are not fair to us.
I prefer 24 hrs wars, everyone can partecipate more actively.
My 2 cents

kimberleyj
11-08-2014, 10:06 AM
6 am it finshed here ��. it be nice if it started earlyer maybe 2 pm UK time . it would be morning in the US when it would start (alot of our US players have been awake for hours by then). that way USA and EU will be awake during 11 hour wars.

smokey77
11-08-2014, 12:02 PM
The problem with 11 hour wars is somebody somewhere loses out no matter what time they start , at least with 24 hour wars its evened out .