View Full Version : Application to become a moderator

Captain Torgue
11-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Application Date: Today
Forum User Name: Captain Torgue
Active Member Since: The time I joined
GREE Game(s) Played: Crime City
In Game(s) Friend/Profile ID(s): 288 150 630

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator and what makes you a good fit for this role?

I am a proud member of the molly maguires and zombie crew. Also I have never skipped leg day EVER! #FACT

Do you have any previous experience as a Forum Moderator/Admin? If yes, please explain.

I don't need experience broseph.

What is your favorite GREE game and why?

Crime City because its the only one I play.

Are you comfortable moderating the entire forums or only for certain games?

Not only am I comfortable moderating the entire forums, however I am even comfortable moderating the forums whilst naked.

What was a controversial change in a GREE game that you did not like? Why?

The question should be to name a change that I did like.

How do you tell the difference between constructive criticism and blatant bad mouthing?

If the poster is from the molly maguires it is constructive criticism. If the poster is from another syndicate it is blatant bad mouthing.

What would you do if a user made a post that attacked you personally, how would you handle it?

I would break down mentally and cry like a little girl.

How much time per week can you commit to being a forum moderator?

Not much time at all, I spend most of my time lifting and admiring my awesome pecs.

Have you read and understood the GREE Forum Code of Conduct & the GREE Terms of Service?

No

Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Yes, I have rather exotic photos of myself which I wish to share. PM me for these photos.

willis3
11-07-2014, 01:55 AM
Application Date: Today
Forum User Name: Captain Torgue
Active Member Since: The time I joined
GREE Game(s) Played: Crime City
In Game(s) Friend/Profile ID(s): 288 150 630

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator and what makes you a good fit for this role?

I am a proud member of the molly maguires and zombie crew. Also I have never skipped leg day EVER! #FACT

Do you have any previous experience as a Forum Moderator/Admin? If yes, please explain.

I don't need experience broseph.

What is your favorite GREE game and why?

Crime City because its the only one I play.

Are you comfortable moderating the entire forums or only for certain games?

Not only am I comfortable moderating the entire forums, however I am even comfortable moderating the forums whilst naked.

What was a controversial change in a GREE game that you did not like? Why?

The question should be to name a change that I did like.

How do you tell the difference between constructive criticism and blatant bad mouthing?

If the poster is from the molly maguires it is constructive criticism. If the poster is from another syndicate it is blatant bad mouthing.

What would you do if a user made a post that attacked you personally, how would you handle it?

I would break down mentally and cry like a little girl.

How much time per week can you commit to being a forum moderator?

Not much time at all, I spend most of my time lifting and admiring my awesome pecs.

Have you read and understood the GREE Forum Code of Conduct & the GREE Terms of Service?

No

Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Yes, I have rather exotic photos of myself which I wish to share. PM me for these photos.

Monte do this too PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 😜😁😁😁

We need a bit of humour

Reversal
11-07-2014, 05:03 AM
Captain Torgue, I'm glad to see that you're eager to join the team but I wish to remind you that this is not the place to make a thread like this in. ;)

At the Announcements (http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?186-Announcements) section of the GREE forums you'll be able to apply to become a Moderator once positions become available. Keep in mind that the General section of the Crime City forum is only for Crime City related topics.

I would encourage you to take a look at the GREE Forum Rules (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96769-Forum-Code-of-Conduct), which you are expected to understand and follow. I'm letting you off the hook this time but the next time you'll receive a infraction so let's keep it fun shall we? :)

All the best,
Reversal