PDA

View Full Version : Closed thread beat down and other hilariousness

Sputnick
11-06-2014, 08:09 PM
So I find it rather hilarious the number of threads being closed. Especially those requesting specific assistance for iTunes based help inquiries where Tadaah has requested the original poster respond. And then closes the thread before a response could be made by them.

I'm going out in a limb here and saying his refund is approved.

The sheer incompetence by support staff is astounding. Last I checked I had at least 2 open tickets for connectivity issues that are on Gree's end. One dating back several months now. I have 2 tickets where I was told they were escalating the ticket to some senior supervisor grand poohbah type. The most rescent one of those was 6 days ago. Haven't had a grand poohbah respond to either yet.

I can not count how many times I have had to reply to tickets requesting the customer service rep actually read my request because whatever answer they gave didn't address the issue. I have had 2 reps tell me the issue is caused by "x" behavior yet tells to do do "x" behavior to remedy the situation.

I'm pretty sure President Obama has a higher approval rating than Gree as a company does.

Adm. J(K96)
11-06-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm pretty sure President Obama has a higher approval rating than Gree as a company does.

Kind of looks that way doesn't it? http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101390-Player-experience