PDA

View Full Version : WD starts tomorrow, what to do about update?

Gbrown
11-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Title pretty much ask the question. Update still has problems, but new features and the prizes for those will require the update. What are we supposed to do? WD should be pushed back a week so the bugs can be worked out.

BillyBobJimbob
11-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Title pretty much ask the question. Update still has problems, but new features and the prizes for those will require the update. What are we supposed to do? WD should be pushed back a week so the bugs can be worked out.
I have a sneaky feeling the developers are in a mad frenzy as we speak to resolve the problem.

Captain Buck Slayer
11-06-2014, 04:00 PM
I have a sneaky feeling the developers are in a mad frenzy as we speak to resolve the problem.
I have a feeling that you are right.. lol

Tadaaah
11-06-2014, 04:06 PM
There will not be a division leaderboard for this weekend's World Domination event. So players will not need to update for this event.

The fixes are coming for 4.5.1; we're waiting for approval for an estimated time.

Adm. J(K96)
11-06-2014, 04:09 PM
I wonder how long it will take for the fixes of the fixes for 4.5.1 to get released.

Gbrown
11-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Thanks Tadaaah

Arc9761
11-06-2014, 06:44 PM
There will not be a division leaderboard for this weekend's World Domination event. So players will not need to update for this event.

The fixes are coming for 4.5.1; we're waiting for approval for an estimated time.

Waiting to have the time approved???
What does that mean, and how does it work?

Oh oh Gree
11-06-2014, 09:42 PM

The WD won't be cancelled.

It would make sense to push back events which is why they won't do it.

Night & Day
11-06-2014, 09:55 PM
WD won't be cancelled, the update won't be approved by Apple by the time it starts and the whole thing will be a mess.

Same as usual then.

BrisingrBoss
11-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Tadaaah not for nothing, but most of us are already effed up on the update anyways, might as well make everyone be on the same level and do the divisions thing.

Lance Link
11-07-2014, 03:14 AM
I see the propoganda ministry has removed the threads pertaining to the current update issues. Why?

Adm. J(K96)
11-07-2014, 03:23 AM
I see the propoganda ministry has removed the threads pertaining to the current update issues. Why?

They are still there. But they were locked and have since fallen to the second page. They are trying to push all discussion to the stickied thread.

bilbo baggins
11-07-2014, 03:44 AM
I have just done an update and gone from 620m attack to 12m. All my breifcase info has gone (was on 9/10) and now am screwed. Great job gree

AgentCoulsen
11-07-2014, 04:15 AM

Hey what about all the Units we couldn't get cause of the "update we did cause we trusted GREE'?

MW is kicking me out every 4-5 sec. could not participate on Boss event could not participate in fltq! no LTQ..

very dissapointing...

Cmdr_Vessery
11-07-2014, 07:23 AM
Any update this morning on a revised fix version?

WD starts today.. I still have multiple players that can not even get into the game, let alone send a ticket into support. continues to kick them out of the game, crates screwed up, transfer to maps.... etc, not just a stat issue here..

thx.

Bobar
11-07-2014, 09:08 AM

good decision

bugssss
11-07-2014, 05:34 PM

Had I known I didn't have to update I would have kept away from updating, but I don't frequent the forum much. And last I checked apple had approved of an update that fixed the problems, but I must have dreamed it because after having updated the game (about half an hour ago) my stats plummeted, my inventory is now nonexistent, my bonuses gone as well, and the options layout is magnified like crazy. I shouldn't have had to check the Forum to know the leaderboard part of WD was being postponed. After all, that was the sole purpose of me updating because I thought I had to in order to participate!