PDA

View Full Version : Mining with the Demon - Invasion

Jamestkirk
11-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Bit odd this latest Invasion game as the new boosts to units mean you have to seriously dumb down the units you use to avoid winning every battle in less than 10 seconds.

Ive had to take any UR and SR unit out of squad to try and get last battle to last long enough to take some units down to hit the goal lists.

CJCJ
11-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Bit odd this latest Invasion game as the new boosts to units mean you have to seriously dumb down the units you use to avoid winning every battle in less than 10 seconds.

Ive had to take any UR and SR unit out of squad to try and get last battle to last long enough to take some units down to hit the goal lists.

Yeah, I had almost perfected my strategy and squad during the last invasion making the battle go back and forth, many times hoping for one last helicopter to kill my Sejanus so it would continue. It took some time/effort to get it figured out.

But now, its harder to deploy just the right units to have the battle continue. One wrong unit or something at the wrong time and you just wiped out 10 energy for 1 or 2 kills.

Patches
11-07-2014, 09:18 AM
I am mining in the final mission...all types of units are represented. I'm done with air units, about 2/3rds done with the others. I can grind for several minutes on a Hastatus Prime SR50, Myrmidon SR50, Patriots Song SR50 and Daedalus SR50. I also have a Sejanus SR50 and Orontes UR30, but I don't use those...would be too dominating.

CJCJ
11-07-2014, 12:28 PM
I can grind for several minutes on a Hastatus Prime SR50, Myrmidon SR50, Patriots Song SR50 and Daedalus SR50. I also have a Sejanus SR50 and Orontes UR30, but I don't use those...would be too dominating.
Hey - thanks for the info. I created a similar squad and have been working it pretty good to get my numbers. Tanks are always the toughest to get and this level is about 50/50 tanks/recon. When he gets too cluttered up with those rocket trucks (sometimes 7+) I haul out a Sejanus to lower their population - just like hunting. Then I stop deploying my Sinbad so a copter can take out my Sejanus before it destroys everything.

Patches
11-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Cool, glad I could help. Too bad those 2 super rare tank cards though are completely out of reach without spending a fortune. The invasion event points need some tinkering.

CJCJ
11-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Cool, glad I could help. Too bad those 2 super rare tank cards though are completely out of reach without spending a fortune. The invasion event points need some tinkering.

Yeah, I managed to get all my numbers last night, but now I'm still 175,000 points from getting that tank, so that ain't gonna happen. At least I got his big brother from the Boss event last wk!

Will Singer
11-10-2014, 06:52 AM
So on my game the invasion is not showing????

User271320
11-10-2014, 07:37 AM
So on my game the invasion is not showing????

Based on when you posted this, you should show the next event. The Boss battle began and invasion is now over