PDA

View Full Version : @Tadaah "only"

Toby_Bear
11-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Tadaah, while some here (not including me) are okay with you and your community manager colleagues responses to yet another epic failure by your company, this is the point in time where as a paying customer of your gaming platform Modern war, I am asking you to speak with your supervisor as I am not satisfied as a before mentioned paying customer with not only the playing experience but the customer service to deal with my gaming issues. Because I am not allowed by your ToS to discuss tickets and cannot get anyone to respond, I am coming here as it's the only other means of communications with your company.

@diane of Apple, as you can see from this forum entry I am utilizing all available means that we have as players to get game support. I honestly doubt very seriously I will get a meaningful response if any but you will get the idea. Thanks for your assistance.

Tadaaah
11-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Hi there Toby_Bear,

If you don't wish to speak with me, I'll get Clementine in here for you. If you are referring to the recent update issues with 4.5 or 4.5.1, we have a sticky thread at the top of these forums with updates. We try to provide updates as we receive them from the game team. The remaining issues are in the works with a fix, but we don't have an estimated time for that update as we will need to receive approval via iTunes. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and are working tirelessly to minimize these in the future while getting this fix out to the public. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The_
11-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tobyyyyyyyyyy

Steven Patto
11-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Tadaah, while some here (not including me) are okay with you and your community manager colleagues responses to yet another epic failure by your company, this is the point in time where as a paying customer of your gaming platform Modern war, I am asking you to speak with your supervisor as I am not satisfied as a before mentioned paying customer with not only the playing experience but the customer service to deal with my gaming issues. Because I am not allowed by your ToS to discuss tickets and cannot get anyone to respond, I am coming here as it's the only other means of communications with your company.

@diane of Apple, as you can see from this forum entry I am utilizing all available means that we have as players to get game support. I honestly doubt very seriously I will get a meaningful response if any but you will get the idea. Thanks for your assistance.

I'm assuming you don't know that vBulletin has a private messaging system?

MAD NUGGETT
11-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Tadaah, I think you are missing the point. By now, your company should have determined where the problem lies. That being said you should have a plan of action in place such as compensation, suspension of current events or extending those events. People need to hear you are not going to screw them. Because nothing is communicated, naturally customers will assume the worst. With grees track record I don't blame them.

I don't think anyone cares at this point when the fix will be available. They need to be reassured that others players do not receive a huge competitive edge over another player because they did not update their device like your company recommended.

Edit. I know this thread said Tadaah only but I couldn't help it.

Tadaaah
11-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Tadaah, I think you are missing the point. By now, your company should have determined where the problem lies. That being said you should have a plan of action in place such as compensation, suspension of current events or extending those events. People need to hear you are not going to screw them. Because nothing is communicated, naturally customers will assume the worst. With grees track record I don't blame them.

I don't think anyone cares at this point when the fix will be available. They need to be reassured that others players do not receive a huge competitive edge over another player because they did not update their device like your company recommended.

Edit. I know this thread said Tadaah only but I couldn't help it.

It's an open forum; there is no 'only' threads.

As stated in the update thread, there are updates coming in that will fix some of the remaining matters with 4.5.1. As well as gave updates on which items are still being investigated. As far as compensation and/or event extension, we are unable to give you information we do not have. Discussions will be made internally and once confirmed will be messaged out. As there is already an existing thread on this topic. Per our Forum Code of Conduct, we ask you to redirect conversation there: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101398-Current-Modern-War-Crash-Status-Update

Again, apologies for the frustration and inconvenience. We'll get you more updates as soon as we can.