PDA

View Full Version : Buildings can no longer hide other buildings?

Tramp78
11-06-2014, 12:06 PM
I'm starting to see those red lines for buildings that can be raided, even if they are hidden by other buildings. I can also click on buildings that I have hidden and select them despite the fact that they are 100% concealed by another building. Is this the way the game is supposed to work now? Do buildings not shield other buildings from being raided like they used to?

Gherik
11-06-2014, 12:15 PM
I noticed that change recently, I can accept the fact that hiding buildings is no longer possible, although it sucks. What I find even more annoying is thinking a good building is raidable only to realize the red line was apparently for something else you can't even see, so more times than not I am trying to raid something that isn't raidable.

Tramp78
11-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Yeah. what I found was a building I really wanted to raid. cool! red line! then I click on it and what I'm REALLY raiding is some random defense building BEHIND the building I want to raid. What the???? One wasted hit.

Mcdoc
11-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Yeah. what I found was a building I really wanted to raid. cool! red line! then I click on it and what I'm REALLY raiding is some random defense building BEHIND the building I want to raid. What the???? One wasted hit.

That's what we call "Intellegent Design"

or or just really good strategy :-)

JaiZo
11-06-2014, 01:04 PM
I tried the "hide my buildings" strategy a while back, it was completely useless for me. If a player is going to look for 12 or 24 hour buildings to raid, they're going to find them one way or another. Not to mention that it's (usually) easy to see which buildings are available to raid based on other buildings of the same collection cycle. If my Oil Rigs are uncollected, raiders are going to look for and find Zambzei Printing buildings or whatever else, even if they are hidden behind some other building.

Fifth Reich
11-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Wow... This game still exists