PDA

View Full Version : Generaals top 100

Julian6855
11-06-2014, 03:32 AM
We complete all events need new 1billion stat + players to join all bonuses are bought so donations are a lot less than most factions please join the bellow room to talk with us thanks

Slobodan Pavlicevic
11-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Hello Julian! I am interested to join your faction. I can help you a lot at all events. I'm hyper active and loyal player, very communicative, playing 16 hours daily. I am currently in the top400 faction- recruit officer, but I want more and better, want a strong and active faction, I'm so tired of slackers. I'm too ambitious to stay in the top 400.
Here is some information about my account and results: Level 101 Stats: 680M att, 470 def., Iph 2.5M I did last war over 76k WD points, Raid Boss participated over 15B (700 folders donated), Epic Boss 110 kills for faction, FLTQ did most goals in the faction, my weak point (I play only 6 months) - low iph, but I do raid so much to catch up in FL. I want you to give me a chance and I use it in the best way and I will not let you down. Consider well, you can get the most active player so far, I guarantee. Best regards

My E-mail: bobo.pavlicevic@gmail.com

P.S. I have Palringo and Groupme

Julian6855
11-07-2014, 03:01 AM
Join our recruit room to talk UR little to small but come chat see wat we can do for u m8