PDA

View Full Version : Modern War v4.5.1 iOS is out!

HypeTonic
11-05-2014, 12:06 PM
4.5 FIXED Version

-Fixed issue with maps not loading.
-NPCs for ltqs should be functional again
-Asset are loading correctly now

-----Post any issues you have with the new update here-----

Lol, notification "you have an enigma box ready" , I open game and all progress is lost.
Invo not loading
Maps not loading fully
Battle Point rank icons missing
Box event shows 0 cases available
Video gold button doesnt work
Fonts for NPCs and pick ups really big
Energy bar got smashed to the right and there is a big gap between gold and energy
Background to EB not loaded.
Sound and music keep turning back on after a hard close.

corey0025
11-05-2014, 12:17 PM
Doesn't fix anything...

Captain Buck Slayer
11-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Its the exact same as it was before the update, nothing changed for me...

hubsy
Same problems.....

HaystaK760
Still not woring same as before

TaxCollector
11-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Still no change.. Same as before!!

Rickdee
11-05-2014, 12:45 PM
My stats are still wrong- Showing -10 for ground def and a few others....

JPetermon
11-05-2014, 12:46 PM
No change for me either. Stats wrong, game crashes etc etc etc etc...

Dazzj10
11-05-2014, 12:47 PM
I'm getting kicked fm game everytime I do anything,, collect,, maps,, raid icon,,
Anything closes game

RalphP
11-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Does not seem to change anything. All issues which were there are still there with latest version.

Apollo BSG
11-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Bleeping morons!

crazeejay
11-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Gree you guys are idiots

But here's a free energy pack to make things all better! :)

Apollo BSG
11-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Only way to make them hurt...... Don't buy that gold!

AfterHours-Oliver
11-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Ok, see the sticky thread on the issues. The update doesn't work. Let's see if we can get a status on this from Gree, all the BMW won't sort the bugs out. The bugs that remain:

Stats changing - randomly
Level up announcements when accounts haven't levelled. Sometimes a 40 rank jump
Select your country randomly on loading game
Nuclear briefcase set to zero, can't open even after getting notification that one is ready
Maps slow to load or do not load at all
App crashes randomly
Videos button not working randomly

Alf23
11-05-2014, 01:32 PM
The new update made it even worse then it was......

drummerquack
11-05-2014, 01:33 PM
I got all of my buildings back and can collect money but still have the other issues...missing crates, maps take 2-5 minutes to load, messed up boosts... :(

thebruce
11-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Looks like everything is fine for me with the latest update 4.5.1, however I cannot upgrade any buildings.
"Check your internet connection" alert.

Web323
11-05-2014, 03:05 PM
it is out and still broken:

I only lost about 7 billion in attack and 3 billion in defense!!!! Top notch programmers

Officer material
11-05-2014, 03:06 PM
4.5 FIXED Version

Lol, notification "you have an enigma box ready" , I open game and all progress is lost.

Still not working, no nuclear briefcases, epic boss no graphics, no videos, stats screwed up. Yes I have latest, latest version

Agent Orange
11-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Sadly new update is more broken then last.

iPad 1st gen, IOS 5.1.1 (latest os), app crashes when attempting to kill boss, crashes when trying to go to mission, stats are 1/3 of actual stats,correct stats are visible under faction member stats, though all boosts are intact. All folders have been lost. App loads exceptionally slowly. Crashes when trying to send a ticket.

IPod 4th gen IOS 6.1.6 (current). App will not load without crashing.

iPhone 4 IOS 7.1.2 (current) App Loads very very slowly, folders gone, stats 1/4 of what they should be. Boosts showing.

iPhone 5 IOS 8.1 App loads slowly, crashes less. Stats appear to be correct. Folders show 0 on main screen but correctly in event screen.

iPad 2nd Gen same as iPhone 5

I Will Merc You
11-05-2014, 03:11 PM
..maybe a good time to roll out Modern War 2.

Speed ump
11-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Lol, this is Mw 2 , what are you talking about

iamnasty
11-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Sadly new update is more broken then last.

iPad 1st gen, IOS 5.1.1 (latest os), app crashes when attempting to kill boss, crashes when trying to go to mission, stats are 1/3 of actual stats,correct stats are visible under faction member stats, though all boosts are intact. All folders have been lost. App loads exceptionally slowly. Crashes when trying to send a ticket.

IPod 4th gen IOS 6.1.6 (current). App will not load without crashing.

iPhone 4 IOS 7.1.2 (current) App Loads very very slowly, folders gone, stats 1/4 of what they should be. Boosts showing.

iPhone 5 IOS 8.1 App loads slowly, crashes less. Stats appear to be correct. Folders show 0 on main screen but correctly in event screen.

iPad 2nd Gen same as iPhone 5

Think it's time to change out the historical ancient iPod, iPad and iPhone ☠.........moo™������

Officer material
11-05-2014, 03:58 PM
4.5 FIXED Version

Still not working, no nuclear briefcases, epic boss no graphics, no videos, stats screwed up. Yes I have latest, latest version

Agent Orange
11-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Think it's time to change out the historical ancient iPod, iPad and iPhone ☠.........moo™������

Why, MW is the only app that is broken, besides a good programmer always tests on the lowest common denominator. I have other devices as well just didn't want it to get boring posting details from all 14 devices.

Rolinz
11-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Since time is a major factor in these events, and we have lost so much already due to this problem, I think Gree will give us 3 refills and some will not even get it, and they will say sorry and we will keep taking it.

Keep sending in those tickets so they can just ignore us and they can cut and paste their answer and respond after the event is done.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Another day, same old same old, LOL.

Maestro
11-05-2014, 05:08 PM
I still don't have the new update on iOS yet. I think I'm glad.

Vercingetorix
11-05-2014, 06:10 PM
My stats decrease every time I log on. Now they are 1/9 what they were before the downgrade. The downgrade also kicked me out of my Game Center on iOS.

iamnasty
11-05-2014, 06:55 PM
My stats decrease every time I log on. Now they are 1/9 what they were before the downgrade. The downgrade also kicked me out of my Game Center on iOS.

Best you stop login for couple of years till Gree rectified this issue otherwise nothing left of you .....☠.........moo™������

East Coast Bias
11-05-2014, 07:16 PM
btw, log out of the game center especially if you have two accounts on different devices with the same apple id.

Pidgeot
11-05-2014, 07:36 PM
While I don't play on iOS and play on Android, you iOS guys REALLY need compensation. You're missing out on Epic Boss hit, lockbox and F/LTQ. Something like 20x health packs, 2 tokens from lockbox and like 20x energy. Hope they get this fixed for you guys.

Huj
11-05-2014, 07:43 PM
no worries they will fix it by WD, give everyone like 20 gold or some energy packs and watch all the tards go silly with gold buying during WD lol

Mcdoc
11-05-2014, 08:05 PM
. . . watch all the tards go silly with gold buying during WD lol

i used to be one of those tards . . . But poor customer service responses tainted my enjoyment of the game and broke my gold habit.

Still addicted to the game - but bitterly against spending another dime when dipslit no-service reps continued to insult the players who paid their salary. The game is still tolerable - but the customer service monkeys totally ruined the joy of spending good money just to be abused and unappreciated

NO_BS
11-05-2014, 08:18 PM
i used to be one of those tards . . . But poor customer service responses tainted my enjoyment of the game and broke my gold habit.

Still addicted to the game - but bitterly against spending another dime when dipslit no-service reps continued to insult the players who paid their salary. The game is still tolerable - but the customer service monkeys totally ruined the joy of spending good money just to be abused and unappreciated

I second that motion. Got devises on android and iOS with different software versions but all with latest MW updates and the problems similar or unique to each platform. And this game been running for years and a lot of folks paid for lots of gold to be competitive but yet have all these issues. The only way i been keeping my sanity is to accept that this is a glitchy product so I have never put real money into it. And life goes on.:)

gb7
11-05-2014, 08:59 PM
No more hiding buildings? Attack bar shows through the building expected to cover the asset.

Farcor
11-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Same issues for me.

I Will Merc You
11-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Quality trumps quantity.

......can't help but recall all the voices pleading for less content, fewer events, etc.

Perhaps, if our voices outweighed the Bottom Line, this current crisis could have been either avoided, or, minimized.

....but no......roll out the next event...that starts before the current event ends....that also overlaps the event that started 3 days ago, but has not yet ended.

GREE.........slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooow doooooooooooooooooooooooown.

Tadaaah
11-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Hey guys,

Can we please direct conversation on the update to the sticky thread? We're working on getting another update. Thanks for understanding.