PDA

View Full Version : Can I get my Blue Forum view back ? Brown is harder to on my eyes :-(

Mcdoc
11-05-2014, 03:33 AM
The blue color scheme I've used since day one is much easier on the eyes than this new brown color.

When I go into settings to try and change it - all of the screens there including the mailbox are still the pleasant blue color.

I appreciate the effort to change it up - but it's really not as easy to read :-/

i tried changing it from "default" to "New modern War" and back to "default" - but I still get the brown :-(

is there an option to set my color scheme back to the blue ?

Loki KAD
11-05-2014, 04:30 AM
Yeah spend less time changing the colours and more time reviewing real game issues.

blue is easier to read though

Loki

360 Joules
11-05-2014, 04:33 AM
I second the motion. Not a fan of the color changes either. Inverting my own color scheme is a workaround but then effs up everything else. Please change it back. Thank u!

Thief
11-05-2014, 03:43 PM
I would also like to see it return to the old Format.

Sheldor Sir
11-05-2014, 04:26 PM
perhaps that might fix the game!!!

Mcdoc
11-05-2014, 07:50 PM
perhaps that might fix the game!!!

Yes indeed !

What a coincidence that ALL of the problems in the game started when they changed the color on the forum.

I hadn't made this connection until now

solowalker
11-05-2014, 07:52 PM
I am also not pleased with this forum "upgrade".

Please revert back to what you had... it worked and nobody complained about it.

Wait... Maybe this is a distraction from the game issues?!?

Pidgeot
11-05-2014, 08:19 PM
I do agree. Maybe if the white color was replaced with a darker color it would work. Black and orange/gold is a very nice color scheme.

lemonhaze
11-05-2014, 08:30 PM
The blue color scheme I've used since day one is much easier on the eyes than this new brown color.

When I go into settings to try and change it - all of the screens there including the mailbox are still the pleasant blue color.

I appreciate the effort to change it up - but it's really not as easy to read :-/

i tried changing it from "default" to "New modern War" and back to "default" - but I still get the brown :-(

is there an option to set my color scheme back to the blue ?

i agree with u mcdoc..they seem to be fixing stuff once again that is not broke and dont fix the things that are broke..it does not surprise me though as they do everthing backwards..

codys21
11-05-2014, 08:56 PM
i agree with u mcdoc..they seem to be fixing stuff once again that is not broke and dont fix the things that are broke..it does not surprise me though as they do everthing backwards..

The forum people have nothing to do with the game and the person who decides the layout/format/color of the forums can do nothing about the broken game.

On that note, I also like the blue, but would like the option to choose our own colors.

East Coast Bias
11-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Thank goodness the border color was not pink or my boss would think I was visiting some girly site. Great job Gree. Fixing immaterial things that doesn't improve customer service or playability.

Adm. J(K96)
11-06-2014, 03:39 AM
I do not mind the new color, but I agree with what everyone here has said. 3 or 4 color options isn't a big deal to offer people. Hell, even a light/dark option would be good.