PDA

View Full Version : Week and a half is long enuff

SpikeyKit
11-04-2014, 10:40 PM
our request (#1995042) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved.

DragCro
11-05-2014, 02:40 AM
Hello there!
Please kindly remove from your post answer that you got from a support
You can't share suport tickets on forum.
Thanks

As for your friend account restoring he need to send a email to support with this:

He need to provide all of the following necessary information.(He may have already given part of this information:

-The invite code of the game you want to keep (This 9 digit player ID can be found under your profile)
-The invite code of the NEW game coming up on your new device (should be around level 1 when you first install the app)
-As much info as you can remember about your old character (name, level, avatar, etc)

Gree will need to verify your account for security purposes, so please also provide:

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (you can attach these to the reply to this email)

-Recent in-game gold/gem purchases

-Your last login time

However, If he still have his old device, he can also easily transfer his game by doing the following:

Please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data.
When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

Gree is unable to transfer accounts between users as it is in violation of our Terms of Service. Section 8 of those terms which you agreed to upon downloading the game are as follows:

"You shall not rent, lease, sell, trade or otherwise transfer to anyone your Account or any virtual items or virtual currency associated with your Account."

Please reference complete terms here: http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/.
If you need further assistance with the game let us know
Hope i helped!

Adm. J(K96)
11-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Is it really so hard to understand that the reason MOST people resort to posting about tickets here is because THE NORMAL SUPPORT CHANNELS HAVE FAILED?! Sending them to the back of the line does nothing to address their issues.

Rolinz
11-05-2014, 05:31 AM
Worst for me was waiting for 2 weeks for a cut and paste response and another week for them to actually fix my problem.

Good luck, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Tate1234
11-05-2014, 06:49 AM
welcome to the club! not only do the y close your threads but support when and if they do reply gives you the run a round
. We have submitted numerous tickets about ares just to have support reply that they need the original ticket number, which we happy cut and paste the first email again for the 5th time only to be ignored for two days and then be asked again for the ticket numbers. geez and moderators wonder why ppl come on her and violate tos or code of conduct. lousy customer support.

DragCro
11-05-2014, 07:00 AM
I got my game transfered the way i posted here.If you fill that information that they need your transfer should go faster.
Again im speaking from my experience as a player..

DragCro
11-05-2014, 07:28 AM
welcome to the club! not only do the y close your threads but support when and if they do reply gives you the run a round
. We have submitted numerous tickets about ares just to have support reply that they need the original ticket number, which we happy cut and paste the first email again for the 5th time only to be ignored for two days and then be asked again for the ticket numbers. geez and moderators wonder why ppl come on her and violate tos or code of conduct. lousy customer support.
When you send a ticket you always respond with the same number of ticket,don't open each time new number of the ticket ,that is why the process of answering and fixing your issue takes longer because you open few tickets with same issue..
Hope you listen to my advice

Snatcher
11-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Dragcro that is the biggest problem with gree as you can see.. They dont fix things they break it faster then that they are trying to built it hope you get my answer