PDA

View Full Version : Missing Contest Gold

Evan1000
11-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Didn't know where else to put this or whether or not to send a ticket in but it relates to crime city so here it goes-

I submitted two fan arts in the game-wide fan art contest in the announcements part of the forum, shown below, and both of which were entered as finalists (the reward was 100 gold each). The prizes were awarded yesterday and I only received 100 gold of what should have been 200. If any mod could look into this issue that'd be great.

Thanks in advance!

Finalists: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100608-Player-Appreciation-Month-Fan-Art-Contest-Voting!

Original thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99776-Player-Appreciation-Month-GREE-Fan-Art-Contest

Tadaaah
11-04-2014, 03:24 PM
We'll look into this. You could have just sent over a PM.

Clementine
11-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Hi Evan1000! Our apologies for the confusion. Regardless of how many entries made it to the finalist round, each finalist could only receive the reward a maximum of once. Next time we will ensure that this is more clearly stated. Again, our apologies and thank you so much for participating!

Evan1000
11-04-2014, 03:32 PM
We'll look into this. You could have just sent over a PM.

Thanks and sorry, didn't realize mods look at their pm's lmao

Evan1000
11-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Hi Evan1000! Our apologies for the confusion. Regardless of how many entries made it to the finalist round, each finalist could only receive the reward a maximum of once. Next time we will ensure that this is more clearly stated. Again, our apologies and thank you so much for participating!

Well that would have been nice to know before I entered a fan art twice in the first place.. but thanks anyway and thanks for the quick response.. but may I ask why a person can only receive a maximum amount of gold when they go through the trouble of submitting multiple entries?

Clementine
11-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Well that would have been nice to know before I entered a fan art twice in the first place.. but thanks anyway and thanks for the quick response.. but may I ask why a person can only receive a maximum amount of gold when they go through the trouble of submitting multiple entries?

We will definitely ensure that is more clear in future contests. The original reason was to ensure fairness to all who submitted/participated. In the case of the FanArt contest it was a bit more strange as there were fewer entries.

Clementine
11-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Thanks and sorry, didn't realize mods look at their pm's lmao

Yup we do!

Evan1000
11-04-2014, 04:10 PM
In the case of the FanArt contest it was a bit more strange as there were fewer entries.

This I can understand

The original reason was to ensure fairness to all who submitted/participated.

This I can't. If players put the effort into creating multiple submissions and the others don't then it's completely fair to those that put in the multiple entries. We all already had a max of two entries which means we all should have had a max of 200 anyway.. forgive me if I don't see the point of having a 100 gold max but a max of only two entries per person.

Evan1000
11-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Yup we do!

It's like the people you see calling celebrities on YouTube.. do they really expect them to pick up? (Meant that as a compliment not an insult) :P

Nighteg
11-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Is it really that hard to give this guy another 100 gold? It's not like you mine it.

Tadaaah
11-04-2014, 04:42 PM
It's like the people you see calling celebrities on YouTube.. do they really expect them to pick up? (Meant that as a compliment not an insult) :P

Gravy. Sorry, I've been coming off slightly more harsh then I've meant to today. We don't ask you send us a PM over everything, as many others may have the same question. But something that may be really odd or sensitive or probably happening to only a couple of people, a PM is totally cool.

Weasel
11-04-2014, 04:48 PM
.. forgive me if I don't see the point of having a 100 gold max but a max of only two entries per person.

Gree math. You should have expected this by now.

Evan1000
11-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Gree math. You should have expected this by now.

I know what's wrong with me.. I should know better by now than to expect GREE to make sense