PDA

View Full Version : Moral boosts

hellscaretaker
11-04-2014, 01:40 AM
I manage to have good run on this weeks vs event. It got thinking how many moral boosters would a person need to go all the way to the end?? I would assume people have managed to do,this ?

Patches
11-04-2014, 04:15 AM
It depends upon someone's level and which of the 3 tiers you play at. I remember when I was low level on hard was getting about 115 points to start. Up at level 239 I'm getting about 490 at the 1st battle on hard...around a streak of 20 rewards 1400ish each time.

CJCJ
11-04-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm not sure the points are based on your level as much as the squad you chose to fight with. I never could figure out if it was total strength of the unit or supply cost or both, but watch the points change if you put out a squad of single rocket troopers. Sometimes you may have to leave the game (and have it log back in again) to get different opponents/points.

Just saw I had an all UC squad since I played a campaign objective last night. First battle is 66 points. Changed to my killer squad, first battle is 753.

Jamestkirk
11-05-2014, 12:47 PM
This versus event is surprisingly pointless. Rewards are not great, it's very hard to reach anywhere past 25% of rewards unless you don't work for a living, so I'm enjoying the down time until next invasion event.

HornedOwl
11-05-2014, 02:46 PM
so I'm enjoying the down time until next invasion event.

These words are never good from the perspective of a gaming company, on many levels.