PDA

View Full Version : November Forum Moderators

Clementine
11-03-2014, 05:14 PM
We are excited to announce that we have selected our first group of Moderators. All the applications (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99871-Now-Accepting-Applications-for-November-Forum-Moderators) that we received were excellent and it was a difficult choice, but we feel that our selection will continue to help make the forums a better, more positive, and constructive place to be.

November Moderators

legalious
DragCro
Reversal

They will each stop by and post a quick hello and introduction here. If you see them around the forums, please say hello!

------

For those interested, we will open up applications again later this month for December. Remember, we are looking for people who are positive, constructive, and passionate about making the forums a better place. If you have applied previously and were not selected, we do recommend you apply again.

Reversal
11-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Hello everyone!

There couldn't be a more perfect opportunity than to introduce myself as the new GREE Forum Moderator!
My name is Reversal and I'm humbled to now be a part of the Moderator Team along with legalious and DragCro.
We'll do our best to help you with any questions that you might have, while performing our duty as Moderators by keeping the forum a clean and fun place to be.

If anything, feel free to send me a Private Message (PM) whenever you have a question or if you wish to report something and I'll come back to you as soon as possible.

I'll answer some general questions so that you get to know me a little bit better :)

What Gree Games do you play?
I currently only play Knights and Dragons, as a matter of fact this was the first game I've played by Gree!
I started playing in December of 2013 and I also picked up Rage of the Immortals and Criminal Legacy whenever they launched. Due to lack of time I unfortunately no longer have the ability to play either of them and it's quite unfortunate that Rage of the Immortals is no longer there because it was a really great game!
Right now I still play Knights & Dragons from time to time and I am really stoked about the new upcoming update for the game and so should you! ;D

Little Funfact: I currently have the biggest Knights and Dragons Channel on YouTube (you can find it in my signature!) Self-advertisement FTW! <3 but really it's a great game and I can definitely recommend it!

What are some of the Online Games that you've played?
Do you got a hour? Because it'll take TOO long to name them all but I'll name a few regardless in no particular order!
I started online gaming over a decade ago, some of the titles I've been spending a good amount of time in are:
Age of Empires 1/2, Age of Mythology, Warcraft 3, Civilization 3 & 4, MapleStory, Albatross 18/Pangya, Starcraft 1/2, Unreal Tournament 2003, FlyFF, World Of Warcraft, Diablo 1/2/3, Crystal Saga, DDTank, Tyrant, Clash of Clans and Boom Beach.

What do you do outside of gaming?
A lot actually, no kidding! From time to time I like to pick up my guitar and play some Fingerstyle Acoustic, I LOVE movies and I mean absolutely LOVE and of course spending time with friends and family is also very important to me!

What do you bring as a GREE Moderator?
I'd like to see a forum where people can enjoy themselves and don't need to worry about too much posting to their hearts content so essentially I'm working to keep the forum a positive and a fun place to be in.
Added to that I would highly encourage you to send me a PM whenever something is wrong or if you have a question and I'll do anything within my power to help you out!

legalious
11-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Well Howdy!

You might have seen me on the forums and I am excited to be the first group (of hopefully more) of Forum Moderators. I will be active as possible and do my best to bring both communities together.

Most people think my username means Legal or LegLicious, but its kind of more different than those. I am a fan of the Lord of the Rings series and the name is similar to Legolas. The correct way to say it is more like: Leg Al eous

Feel free to get in touch with me if you need assistance. Thanks!

I am playing Knights & Dragons and Crime City. I will be installing the other games on Android to get used to the gameplay. I do not have access to a Apple Device. If I do end up getting a Apple device, then I will be installing Gree games.

This list can be very long but I am currently playing World of Warcraft as I am typing this. I am quite familiar to FPS games like COD and Battlefield. If the game was popular, then I probably played it before.

I am quite a Disney junkie and will be there as often as possible. When I am not gaming and its decent outside, you might find me hiking or visiting the beach. I watch tons of movies and watch lots of shows like Gotham/Flash/Constantine/AHS:Freakshow, and of course plenty of Anime.

I bring fun times and lots of nerd/geek phrases. I will be working with other members to bring a more lively and vibrant news and information in a more interesting way.

DragCro
11-04-2014, 02:00 AM
Hello all!
Most of you knows me from ingame and forum.

I will be here for all of you players and this great community,if you have any questions or you need help if i can help you i will,you can always send me pm on my profile.

My forum name is DragCro and it means Dragon of Croatia,Croatia is the European Country by Adriatic sea.

I played most of the Gree games as Moder war,Crime city,Monster Quest,Legends at war etc,but im now playing just Kingdom Age,that is my main game.

I played in past lots of games,but for me GTA was the best!

Im artist,i make things with my arms.I love to be creative..

Im sport adict,i go to gym and i am in Rowing club,i am and a second coach at the Rowing club.
I like the sea,i like to row,i like mostly all water sports.
As most of you i like to watch a good movie or series,mostly Sf,thriler,fantasy,crime,horror..

I bring positive and good atmosphere in the forum,helping and keeping the forum as it was in past,helpful and constructive.Im here and for community and for Gree.