PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Prizing for Chester Court

Tadaaah
11-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Hey guys,

We are aware that a few syndicates have yet to receive their reward from Chester Court. If you would please submit a ticket to support, we will look into it and take care of this for you. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you all for your patience.

Daniel Vådahl
11-03-2014, 06:55 PM
thx! sent in ticket yesterday. thx for replying and giving info :D

Th3Maxx
11-04-2014, 04:15 PM
any news? I still no have syndicate reward from last assault street :(

APBT
11-05-2014, 01:19 PM
I did not receive my prize and sent a ticket. What a waste of time that was. The ticket is closed and the issue is resolved and I still don't have my items for syndicate or Individual. Typical canned response garage with nothing done from Gree again.

Th3Maxx
11-06-2014, 02:59 AM
2 tickets sended, no any response and my syndicate reward is still missing..:mad:

Doom837
11-06-2014, 12:18 PM
ticket sent, but still no response.

Th3Maxx
11-07-2014, 08:56 AM
soon will start a new battle, i hope that gree remember to fix this bug..

Vile Lynn
11-07-2014, 10:03 AM
How would we know if we got it or not?

How about posting the rewards so we can check our inventories before sending in a bunch of erroneous tickets?

APBT
11-07-2014, 12:43 PM

How about posting the rewards so we can check our inventories before sending in a bunch of erroneous tickets?

I am missing the "Chester Wrench". It's not in my inventory. It's pretty easy to check before sending an erroneous ticket.

Vile Lynn
11-07-2014, 02:16 PM
I am missing the "Chester Wrench". It's not in my inventory. It's pretty easy to check before sending an erroneous ticket.

Meh, I'm sending tickets in anyway.

crime cow
11-07-2014, 02:26 PM
I have no way of knowing if I receive my prize either. How is it that Gree can figure out when you've awarded an extra item and you're able to run a script to pull all of those back, but you can't figure out who was shorted?

Vile Lynn
11-07-2014, 02:31 PM
I have no way of knowing if I receive my prize either. How is it that Gree can figure out when you've awarded an extra item and you're able to run a script to pull all of those back, but you can't figure out who was shorted?

It is GREE, that's why.

Weasel
11-07-2014, 03:08 PM

Menu > Inventory > Sort Alphabetically (default setting)

Look for items with names that begin with "Chester". I believe there should be up to three such items, two of which were prizes awarded for goal completion during the event (Chester Revolver, Chester Drifter). If you have those and no other item with a name that begins with the word "Chester", you were shorted, although you likely won't know what item you are missing. If you see a "Chester" item that is not the revolver or drifter, there's no need to send an erroneous ticket.

Vile Lynn
11-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Menu > Inventory > Sort Alphabetically (default setting)

Look for items with names that begin with "Chester". I believe there should be up to three such items, two of which were prizes awarded for goal completion during the event (Chester Revolver, Chester Drifter). If you have those and no other item with a name that begins with the word "Chester", you were shorted, although you likely won't know what item you are missing. If you see a "Chester" item that is not the revolver or drifter, there's no need to send an erroneous ticket.

I'll let GREE look & figure it out.

Thatkidyouknow
11-08-2014, 06:56 PM
I'll let GREE look & figure it out.

*cough cough* BURN *cough cough*

Vile Lynn
11-08-2014, 07:22 PM
you should have that cough checked out

Th3Maxx
11-09-2014, 01:08 PM
I m still missing "Chester Binoculars"... please fix..:(.. i m going to send 3th ticket

Weasel
11-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Have a little patience and stop sending new tickets! It takes time for Gree to address each ticket and every new ticket you send just adds to their pile of work. More tickets sent means a longer wait for resolution, for everyone!

Th3Maxx
11-09-2014, 01:29 PM
my scary is that gree will forget it.. i just want remember..

TheOracle
11-11-2014, 01:16 PM
We go through tickets in the order that they're received. As you can imagine, it's not that fast to manually credit prizes to a ton of players. Please be patient with us and we will get to your ticket as soon as possible.

TheOracle
11-11-2014, 01:19 PM

Since everyone is supposed to have 1 of each prize, you can make a script that looks for any items with 2 as the quantity and set the quantity to 1.

We could make a script that looks at syndicate rank and then checks if the player received the prize, but as players have changed syndicates since the event it's not possible to run a script for it. Trust me. We'd much rather have a script handle this if we could.

Vile Lynn
11-11-2014, 01:39 PM
We go through tickets in the order that they're received. As you can imagine, it's not that fast to manually credit prizes to a ton of players. Please be patient with us and we will get to your ticket as soon as possible.

The problem isn't waiting for GREE to issue the rewards... well, kinda' (should have been rewarded in the first place, but...) The problem is that CS is closing tickets without crediting those rewards so players send in another ticket. Maybe the tickets should stay open until the rewards are actually credited to avoid the confusion and extra tickets.

Th3Maxx
11-17-2014, 03:03 PM
still whitout rewards...:(
i wait

Th3Maxx
11-21-2014, 08:35 AM
I still missing chester binoculars...is possible that it took all this time? a my ex member received his reward, but he sended a ticket like me.. so I don't know why he yes and me no.. still no response from support.. still waiting .. hoping well:(

Th3Maxx
11-26-2014, 06:39 AM
I am still waiting an answer.. still missing prize, and not only me

Advay Kusalkar
11-27-2014, 05:56 AM
How to send the ticket about chester assault event prize??

Th3Maxx
11-28-2014, 06:44 AM
You have to go on your profile and click ''Contact us'' in bottom right

Th3Maxx
11-28-2014, 06:46 AM
now I'm losing hope to get my prize ....:(:mad:

Weasel
11-28-2014, 09:39 AM
now I'm losing hope to get my prize ....:(:mad:

It's not even been one month. Gree has been known to take 3 or 4 months to resolve tickets at times. It's worse when angry people send more tickets than they need to, and you can bet that happened over this problem.

So wait another 60-90 days. Your ticket will probably be addressed and closed by then.

Th3Maxx
11-30-2014, 03:59 PM
It's not even been one month. Gree has been known to take 3 or 4 months to resolve tickets at times. It's worse when angry people send more tickets than they need to, and you can bet that happened over this problem.

So wait another 60-90 days. Your ticket will probably be addressed and closed by then.

3-4 months??..damn .. anyway I haven't sent more tickets..it s strange because a my friend sent one ticket like me and after few days he got prize, i don t know why he yes and me no.. this is a mistery for me

Th3Maxx
12-17-2014, 05:00 PM
I m still waiting 😠