PDA

View Full Version : Pass Cash ? ?

Mcdoc
11-03-2014, 12:24 PM
A lot of us have mini accounts that just can't seem to get an IPH high enough to keep up with Frontline.

How ow about the option to Pass Cash to another player ?

Either directly from player to player
or
via a faction - i.e. - donate cash to a faction and then a faction leader can donate cash back to a player?

Just a thought :-)

I'm sure our valued forum members will weigh in on the pro's & con's of this idea :-)

Mark-1
11-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Mcdoc, I have a 2nd and 3rd account. I would have loved to be able to do this when I first started the accounts. However, I think this would give an unfair advantage to players with friends willing to pass cash. As much as I would like to take advantage of it, it would cause nothing but ill will among other players.

Examples:
A level 30 player with 10 mil iph who gets the new expensive LE building and builds it out.
A player with extremely low IPH with 50 billion in cash and able to buy the more expensive Frontline units when he clearly doesn't have the IPH for it.

It gives a competitive advantage for accounts that did not earn it.

Mcdoc
11-03-2014, 12:40 PM
I agree with you to some extent.

I thnk that by only doing it with a faction that has a minimum of 50 members would put some integrity into it and stop people from just forming a 2 man faction to pass cash :-)

superman007
11-03-2014, 12:51 PM
I like the idea of passing the cash. It can be further tweaked to an extent that Cash received from Friend or from Faction bank can only be used to purchase Front-line units.

Pidgeot
11-03-2014, 12:53 PM
I say do it. The one thing people don't get is games like this have trading systems where the players determine the value of in-game good, not the developers. If a player wants to give a new player 50m to build the new LE, then let them. If a player want to give a new player gold and money for frontline, then let them. I dont see a system like this hurting the game. The only people opposed to it are the ones who say "I spents XXX amount of money and it wont be fair to me because I paid to get it" Well, good for you but he did not because I choose to pay for it so I can give it to a player who really need it.

Also with a trade system, GREE still makes money because players can sell in game items for gold. This is really handy for players who want to sell raid boss units, like the legendary units or crate items.

Candyflosser
11-03-2014, 12:58 PM
I say do it. The one thing people don't get is games like this have trading systems where the players determine the value of in-game good, not the developers. If a player wants to give a new player 50m to build the new LE, then let them. If a player want to give a new player gold and money for frontline, then let them. I dont see a system like this hurting the game. The only people opposed to it are the ones who say "I spents XXX amount of money and it wont be fair to me because I paid to get it" Well, good for you but he did not because I choose to pay for it so I can give it to a player who really need it.

Also with a trade system, GREE still makes money because players can sell in game items for gold. This is really handy for players who want to sell raid boss units, like the legendary units or crate items.

And can be easily abused - I can create 1M GenyMotion or Bluestacks accounts & 10M gold is mine to consolidate onto a single account, energy refills, stamina refills, health packs & units.

truthteller
11-03-2014, 01:00 PM
I think this idea is excellent as long as it is kept implemented only for Frontline

how? simple

Factions buy ALL their FL units, and this ones are stored in a "faction" inventory
that way ANY members deploying units, will be using the units from the "faction inventory"
that way those with high IPH can purchase more units than those with low IPH, but every member will be able to use all their deploys during the event, and use gold for more deploys, thus making the event more dynamic, fun for all and challenging

Cheers

I Will Merc You
11-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Bad bad bad idea.

No shortcuts.

Thief
11-03-2014, 01:03 PM
I would like the idea if it came with some sort of "TAX" to help keep it under control

So If I want to borrow from the faction Gree will charge me tax (ie cash vanishes) to do so.

I can borrow up to 1 Billion and my tax rate is only 10%.
Each subsequent Billion would be an additional 20% between 1-2 Billion.

At 10 Billion you can no longer "borrow" as your tax rate becomes 100%

The primary reason would be to prevent hacker runaway and keep some sort of balance.

*Note you can pay back your loans along the way as well to drop your tax "Bracket". Transactions would have to be approved by faction leader.

Pidgeot
11-03-2014, 01:04 PM
And can be easily abused - I can create 1M GenyMotion or Bluestacks accounts & 10M gold is mine to consolidate onto a single account, energy refills, stamina refills, health packs & units.

And if you want to do that then you can use your time and do that. Of course the bigger the trade, the higher the trade tax will be the player making the trade will have to pay. There are ways to balance the system. No game really has a "free" trade system for that very reason. If you want to trade, you have to play cash and or gold to make that trade. You can also make some items untradable, which is needed. Also a limit on what can be owned is also needed.

YankeePhil
11-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Or they could have left the units alone because there were tiers as to how much players could afford even new bases could participate to some extent

Huj
11-03-2014, 01:13 PM
you guys do remember that Gree still runs this game right? I mean if your gone ask for the impossible at least go bigger than this lol

Rowe1985
11-03-2014, 01:44 PM
I agree with this a bit but don't think it would work.

As someone who started the game "late", missing the best LTB's I would prefer that some of those come on sale, even if limited upgrade values. Or if the new LTBs were atleast on a similar level to those or reflected the recent stat/cash requirements.

Led
11-03-2014, 02:01 PM
They are gonna have to do something about it eventually :p

Adm. J(K96)
11-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Far too hard for Gree to get right, far too easy to abuse. I don't really have an issue with the concept, but I do with the reality of implementimg it.

K1ller
11-03-2014, 02:51 PM
I think this idea is excellent as long as it is kept implemented only for Frontline

how? simple

Factions buy ALL their FL units, and this ones are stored in a "faction" inventory
that way ANY members deploying units, will be using the units from the "faction inventory"
that way those with high IPH can purchase more units than those with low IPH, but every member will be able to use all their deploys during the event, and use gold for more deploys, thus making the event more dynamic, fun for all and challenging

Cheers

This is a great idea. +1
Promotes more teamwork and gives thr higher iph guys a bit of a break as the faction isnt soley relying on them for each battle.

Rolinz
11-03-2014, 11:47 PM
I like the possibilities, but my concern is the possible abuse or Gree just screwing it up altogether.

I want Gree to use whatever available resources first to fix existing bugs and problems, or adjusting existing game play, rather than add a new concept to this game.

Maybe when MW seems less problematic.

Ozymandias
11-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Focus on getting existing events working properly before changing stuff. Different events suit different folks, and that's fine...

- High IPH?... frontline
- High energy? ... LTQ
- High stats? ... Raid boss
- Active?.... WD
- High stats/level?.... Epic boss
- Lucky? Crate event (haha)

ploop
11-04-2014, 09:03 AM
I'd enjoy if my mini would get frontline $$$ only.

My main's only source of income is my base. The only people with good bases are higher than me

McDoc, Quick off topic question, but do those links in your signature mean you collect coins?

Lift Ticket
11-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Hey McDoc....you run out of buildings to upgrade? Pass Cash?? Hmm...not a bad idea but I would rather see new faction bonuses be introduced instead...Passing cash would create some serious flaws considering the previous posts, taxing? 2 man factions? even a 2 man faction can increase guild size to 50 relatively fast, only using cash for Frontline? to many variables to consider.....I'm sure there are plenty of factions that wouldn't mind a little cash boost, maybe you can just help them out (knowing you, you probably already do)

Tadaaah
11-04-2014, 10:25 AM
We don't have any current plans for implementing this type of feature. It would definitely take some time to work out all the kinks to make sure it is still balanced within the game and able to keep abuse to a minimum. Thanks for sharing the idea.

Addwind
11-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Is passing energy and passing units (stats & bonuses) to another player fair? That's the same reason passing cash is a a bad idea.

aBigDek
11-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Truthtellers plan would work. Basically make the Frontline.units like concrete but anyone on team can use. Be a great time to implement the co-leader position as well. There are other ways to pass cash that many teams are already using. This would just streamline it and make it accessible for everyone.

Addwind
11-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Truthtellers plan would work. Basically make the Frontline.units like concrete but anyone on team can use. Be a great time to implement the co-leader position as well. There are other ways to pass cash that many teams are already using. This would just streamline it and make it accessible for everyone.

And that means if I'm active but low IPH, I get to "use" up a majority of the units that my faction mates donated so I can personally score higher in individual? And how is that fair?

Flipping that argument, you would be better off donating deploys into faction bank, but that would just mean the faction with the most players will have the most deploys. Bad idea all the way around.

Mahan
11-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Whats wrong with raiding ?

I Will Merc You
11-04-2014, 03:33 PM

Takes too much effort...

...would rather GREE bring money to 'me' than 'me' having to go look for it.

Horrible, lazy idea.

Flash0810
11-04-2014, 05:19 PM
The issue of passing cash to players is something I have thought about a while back. But the big underlying issue currently in the game is that MANY players only concern themselves with stat improvements and simply do not bother with IPH improvements.

East Coast Bias
11-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Sorry, but I think this is not a good idea. You should consider these issues (low IPH, etc) when you recruit players. Building IPH is a long hard process. Tell the player to go earn it by playing top 25 (to get the +1 building upgrade as it is the primary way to build IPH quickly) or buy in game cash. On my mini account, I've forgone upgrading any boosts and have spent time upgrading the cement factory and cash buildings. The trade offs in the game are the few left that make it interesting. Just like where to put skill points. By being able to send billions per day from my main account to my mini actually subtracts from the fun. You also meet different players as your mini is likely playing with a different tier. If this was only for frontline, I might as well set up a new faction and add 59 other new accounts and send them all cash so that the 60 of us can use all of our free deploys with gunners and out muscle smaller teams. Too many ways to abuse the system.

Mcdoc
11-05-2014, 03:20 AM
McDoc, Quick off topic question, but do those links in your signature mean you collect coins?

just Gold and Silver coins like American Eagles / Canadian Maples / Krugerans / etc - not rare coins like pennies or dimes or nickels :-)

{Kill Joy}
11-05-2014, 07:44 AM
We don't have any current plans for implementing this type of feature. It would definitely take some time to work out all the kinks to make sure it is still balanced within the game and able to keep abuse to a minimum. Thanks for sharing the idea.

Please don't even bother with this. If players want to build a mini then having a low cash flow is the down side that should not have a easy fix such as giving money from one account to another. Any account can have unlimited amounts of cash by simply raiding.

ezmunie
11-05-2014, 09:29 AM
Minis should stay minis and work their way up just like everyone does. I don't like any idea of passing cash from one player to the next and certainly not borrowing cash from a faction.

truthteller
11-05-2014, 11:37 AM
I like the possibilities, but my concern is the possible abuse or Gree just screwing it up altogether.

I want Gree to use whatever available resources first to fix existing bugs and problems, or adjusting existing game play, rather than add a new concept to this game.

Maybe when MW seems less problematic.

Maybe when MW is less problematic???.........so in other words NEVER :rolleyes:

truthteller
11-05-2014, 11:44 AM
And that means if I'm active but low IPH, I get to "use" up a majority of the units that my faction mates donated so I can personally score higher in individual? And how is that fair?

Flipping that argument, you would be better off donating deploys into faction bank, but that would just mean the faction with the most players will have the most deploys. Bad idea all the way around.

I guess your faction does NOT know the meaning of TEAM WORK, many players in factions have 100m+ or 200m+ IPH (I personally am at 200m+) so I do not have a problem buying 2,000 or 10,000 gunners for Frontline so that MY teammates can use them, that is team work and it will not limit the amount of points I can personally make, but it will INCREASE the overall points the faction can make thus getting a better ranking

Cheers

truthteller
11-05-2014, 11:46 AM

1- too much XP
2- takes to long to find decent buildings to raid
3 - XP
4 - did I mention too much XP gain??

:rolleyes:

ploop
11-05-2014, 12:22 PM
just Gold and Silver coins like American Eagles / Canadian Maples / Krugerans / etc - not rare coins like pennies or dimes or nickels :-)

Ah, I collect US coins :)

East Coast Bias
11-05-2014, 04:10 PM
I guess your faction does NOT know the meaning of TEAM WORK, many players in factions have 100m+ or 200m+ IPH (I personally am at 200m+) so I do not have a problem buying 2,000 or 10,000 gunners for Frontline so that MY teammates can use them, that is team work and it will not limit the amount of points I can personally make, but it will INCREASE the overall points the faction can make thus getting a better ranking

Cheers

Please. Teamwork is everyone hitting the fltqs, not giving cash away in order to make better use of free deploys.

Thief
11-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Guess nobody likes my tax idea :D

1- too much XP
2- takes to long to find decent buildings to raid
3 - XP
4 - did I mention too much XP gain??

:rolleyes:

Such is the sacrifice sometimes.

lemonhaze
11-05-2014, 08:36 PM
I would like the idea if it came with some sort of "TAX" to help keep it under control

So If I want to borrow from the faction Gree will charge me tax (ie cash vanishes) to do so.

I can borrow up to 1 Billion and my tax rate is only 10%.
Each subsequent Billion would be an additional 20% between 1-2 Billion.

At 10 Billion you can no longer "borrow" as your tax rate becomes 100%

The primary reason would be to prevent hacker runaway and keep some sort of balance.

*Note you can pay back your loans along the way as well to drop your tax "Bracket". Transactions would have to be approved by faction leader. all those #s and % in there im sure gree would have a hard time trying to figure out what u just wrote even though its elementary math to the rest of MW

Led
11-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Ah, I collect US coins :)

Gree collects them too ;)

ichbin
11-06-2014, 07:42 AM
all those #s and % in there im sure gree would have a hard time trying to figure out what u just wrote even though its elementary math to the rest of MW

Not to mention, this would just give Gree something else to screw up when they deploy a change to the game...

ploop
11-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Gree collects them too ;)

Lmao!! Good one ;)