PDA

View Full Version : LTB:A Solution To Suit ALL!!

Hobbs
11-03-2014, 07:30 AM
On reading Forum and getting Some perspective from both Established And Newer Players,how about this Idea:

Release 2 LTB Buildings Per Cycle!!

Release a Reletively Cheap Building with a bonus for completing Lv10 Upgrade of +1 building Upgrade.
(This would help newer players to improve base and give them chance to upgrade LTB plus Composite/unit/boost building and help them establish their Account.

Release a More Expensive building with a useful Bonus for Established Players for Example -5%Health Regen or +1 energy Regen per minute for completing Lv10 upgrade.
(This would satisfy players who ask for good IPH building to have an effect on their account)

Make them a challenge to achieve for either tier and this should promote Raiding/PVP activety and give players a use for the STAMINA Prizes we seem to see a lot of in LTQ Events.

I feel this could be a good solution and would benefit the whole Community from established Long term players right down to the newest additions.

Love to hear communities Views on This....

jinjack292
11-03-2014, 08:15 AM
On reading Forum and getting Some perspective from both Established And Newer Players,how about this Idea:

Release 2 LTB Buildings Per Cycle!!

Release a Reletively Cheap Building with a bonus for completing Lv10 Upgrade of +1 building Upgrade.
(This would help newer players to improve base and give them chance to upgrade LTB plus Composite/unit/boost building and help them establish their Account.

Release a More Expensive building with a useful Bonus for Established Players for Example -5%Health Regen or +1 energy Regen per minute for completing Lv10 upgrade.
(This would satisfy players who ask for good IPH building to have an effect on their account)

Make them a challenge to achieve for either tier and this should promote Raiding/PVP activety and give players a use for the STAMINA Prizes we seem to see a lot of in LTQ Events.

I feel this could be a good solution and would benefit the whole Community from established Long term players right down to the newest additions.

Love to hear communities Views on This....
That is y gree is handing out 1+ temp boost. If the new players can't upgrade the building to 7, then there is no point of this. For the pass two ltb, both building were cheap. N plus there r a lot of players complained that the cheap ltb has bad iph. Plus new players still need time to build up their iph to a point where they can upgrade the cheap ltb to lvl 10

Rolinz
11-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Like a "NORMAL" LTB and a "PRESTIGE" LTB?

We would really need to start expanding bases as some would probably get both buildings at the same time.

Hobbs
11-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Yes suppose so Rollinz,but Established players would probably have room for Both,either that or you could only choose one or the other to suit your needs.
With a "prestige building" This could be the higher to upgrade and higher IPH so those players who cringe when a "Cheap" one comes out will get their better building Every Cycle....At A Price ;)

Mark-1
11-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Prizes would not be that good. The LE building prizes have always been a gold free and low xp way of getting a boost. Gree is not going to put top prizes on an event that people can do for free. Just think back on the history of LE building prizes. I think +1 building upgrade is the best I can remember. I'm okay with the idea of two LE buildings released at once. I would likely do both buildings. I think that would be common. I am running out of good things to upgrade, so more buildings to upgrade will help me use all these building upgrades that have been given out.

Adm. J(K96)
11-03-2014, 10:22 AM
As soon as you do, along will come the cries of unfairness for those that think they'd be entitled to both if they can't get them.

Junky
11-03-2014, 10:49 AM
For three years many have said that building and upgrade costs should be based on IPH..

The only solution for those with low and high IPH

Lift Ticket
11-03-2014, 11:07 AM
For three years many have said that building and upgrade costs should be based on IPH..

The only solution for those with low and high IPH

Building and upgrade costs should be based on IPH?? NO....everyone has had the same oppurtunity to increase their IPH. The original LTB's that were obtained by veterans were hard earned through excessive raiding and/or purchased with actual cash. Why should the veterans be punished to give lesser/newer players an advantage? And yes it is an advantage.

I Will Merc You
11-03-2014, 11:38 AM
This is a game of bonuses.

Categorizing LTB priority around IPH alone is, I think, a misguided priority.

The argument that veterans try to make is that what we are able to do, in regards to LTB upgrades, is due to all of the bonuses we have accumulated through 20+ World Domination events. Go look at the top 10,000/top 20,000 rewards for the upcoming Punch in Panama....... +5% output and -2% upgrade cost. These two bonuses are very common, and a freebie for Factions who miss out on top shelf rewards.

What low IPH/New players are asking for is obtained when both time and effort are constantly, and repeatedly put into your game. IPH alone is not the answer.