PDA

View Full Version : Assault Street: syndicate rewards missing

Th3Maxx
11-02-2014, 05:39 PM
hi, assault street is ended from many hours .. I have received only my individual reward but syndicate reward is still missing ..is normal? ..is only a temporary problem? somebody have same problems? .. I really hope that this will be solved:(

Lethal420
11-02-2014, 06:33 PM
I have the same problem I have accounts in 2 syndicates and only 1 of my syndicates got syndicate reward. All my accounts got individual reward

Schwede
11-03-2014, 12:58 AM
I have also the same problem,2 of 3 account is missing it,please fix this Gree.

Th3Maxx
11-03-2014, 05:11 AM
also some players from my syndicate have same problem, not fixed yet:(

Daniel Vådahl
11-03-2014, 01:25 PM
same problem here! Just got the streak item and the individual item, not the rank item. Seems all the other members in my syn got it tho, wierd.

Tadaaah
11-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Hey guys,

We've passed this along to be investigated. We'll try and get more information soon.

It could be that the popup just didn't come up. You'll have to write in a ticket to have them check and see if it was awarded. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Th3Maxx
11-03-2014, 01:55 PM
thanks for answer Tadaaah, I checked inventory many times and I don't see reward , ticket already sended

Daniel Vådahl
11-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Hey guys,

We've passed this along to be investigated. We'll try and get more information soon.

It could be that the popup just didn't come up. You'll have to write in a ticket to have them check and see if it was awarded. Apologies for the inconvenience.

You are right, i havent seen the popup yet. That said everyone else have. And i always get it normally.
But there must be a reason why alot of ppl aint getting it suddenly. Ty for answear and i hope it gets fixed. I also sent a ticket yesterday :D

Edit: I did g et the individual pop up and i got the streak award, but im the only one in my syndicate who didnt get the reward for the rank. Its a pretty awesome item and its sad i didnt get it :D Same for everyone else.

Th3Maxx
11-06-2014, 03:06 AM
many days after last street assault and syndicate reward is still missing.. someone can fix this please???:mad:

Tadaaah
11-06-2014, 10:31 AM
If you sent in a ticket, they'll be taking care of it for you. Please remain patient as it can take them a bit of time to make it through all the tickets.

Vile Lynn
11-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Was SA Chester Court? As in the sticky about having to send in tickets?

If so, why are there 2 threads?

Mike H&W
11-08-2014, 02:19 AM
It takes a 'bit' of time ? 😂 Still missing the syndicate reaward. Send five !! tickets the last five days. Absolute no reaction!
No response like, we got your ticket please wait.....nothing 😁

Mike H&W
11-25-2014, 11:04 PM
Can't believe it, still missing the syndicate reward from SA event three !!!!!! weeks ago.
Won't buy any gold still I'll get it.

HavingFun
11-26-2014, 03:25 AM
1 ticket per day is not near enough. Try sending a ticket per hour.

Weasel
11-26-2014, 09:39 AM
Send five !! tickets the last five days. Absolute no reaction!

With five tickets in five days, their reaction was probably to ban your email address for spamming. The rest of us patiently waiting on tickets can only hope.