PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the 'Wait...' when trying to deploy units?

CJCJ
11-02-2014, 12:48 PM
So as I'm battling stronger Bosses I've noticed more and more that my units say 'Wait...' when I want to deploy them. I have the supply, and the unit is raised and ready, so why do I have to 'Wait...'????

It really hurts when I need every unit I can get out there against high bosses...

Jamestkirk
11-02-2014, 01:17 PM
I've got the same issue, normally when I deploy 5 quickly I can't deploy a 6th

Bloodanguts
11-02-2014, 02:46 PM
The computer can't keep up, it's a server issue

BaziOne
11-02-2014, 02:48 PM
It never used to happen, then on the second boss event it started happening a little, now it's gotten really bad. It's just Gree limiting how many units you can deploy to make it harder to win.

Patches
11-02-2014, 02:54 PM
This has been around for awhile. If you have 6 ground units in your deck. You can only deploy 5 units at a time until they advance. if you carry an air unit in your arsenal, you most likely won't notice the "...Wait" issue.

Amadeus
11-02-2014, 08:51 PM
This has been around for awhile. If you have 6 ground units in your deck. You can only deploy 5 units at a time until they advance. if you carry an air unit in your arsenal, you most likely won't notice the "...Wait" issue.

Patches is right, this has been around for a while.

AmadeusINC
Commander

CJCJ
11-03-2014, 09:15 AM
Bummer, so I just have to 'deal with it.' Really sucks when you cant deploy those last few units and then miss killing the boss by 1 or 2%!!

Tadaaah
11-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Patches is almost spot on. There are 5 spots in front of your base in which you can deploy. If you have 5 units in the process of deploying, it will make you "wait" until one of those slots is open and ready. Apologies for any confusion.

CJCJ
11-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Oh!!! So its the limited placement in front of my base! And if a unit stays there - like a long range CommRev when the boss is coming - then that spot is taken.

Thanks Tadaaah and Patches. Hopefully I can use this info to not get stuck in that situation.