PDA

View Full Version : Take II. Gree and the double standard

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Recently OSOK had one of members leave on holiday for 30 days while on holiday he had no access to his account. When he returned he noticed he was awarded multiply strong units so he sent a support ticket to GREEd, now they have banned his account without every replying to his email. The ONLY person who received a response was our leader, come on gree have the balls to at least respond to the alleged offender. SUP had one of their members have the exact same thing happen to him and support replied praising his honestly and removed to extra unit. WTF HOW IN THE HELL DOES ONE TEAM GET GREE'D TO CUDDLE TO THEM!!!!! Our player not only was a heavy gold user, 3rd bonus gold tier every month, but he's as honest as abe lincoln himself. GREE YOU NEED TO CORRECT THIS, ITS COMPLETE AND TOTAL CRAP THAT YOU CUDDLE ONE TEAM AND SCREW ANOTHER. OSOK MAY NOT SPEND WHAT SUP DOES BUT WE HAVE BEEN TOP20 FOR 10 WARS AND HAVE A LARGE GOLD USING MEMBERSHIP, ALL OF WHOM ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FRAUD THAT YOU HAVE COMMITTED AGAIST OUR TEAMMATE. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE A SATISFACTORY SOLUTION WE WILL TAKE OUR CASE TO OUR CREDIT CARDS AND EXPOSE YOUR FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES.

@GEMH, DONT YOU THINK HE HASNT ALREADY TRIED CONTACTING SUPPORT? DID YOU EVEN READ THE THREAD BEFORE CLOSING IT? WE ARE HERE ON THE FORUM BECAUSE (BIG SURPRISE) WE CANT GET ANY SUPPORT FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 09:58 AM
@GENE we aren't here pointing the finger at anyone but Gree! Your case just happen to be a good example, we aren't here to accuse any other team of anything. We are here for GREE'd!!!

Commander Joe
11-02-2014, 10:23 AM
This guy had dozens and dozens of unauthorized units in top 9 alone. I'm sure they just magically appeared.

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 10:30 AM
This guy had dozens and dozens of unauthorized units in top 9 alone. I'm sure they just magically appeared.
not here to feed trolls!!! Im sure ares hacked them then contacted support for their removal, gimme a break. Climb back under the bridge bud.

TMI
11-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Good luck to Ares and your syndicate.

I hope GREE resolves this fairly.

Huj
11-02-2014, 10:35 AM
But guys Gree has said time after time that there is no way to hack the game, to hack bricks, hack energy through airplance mode ect and so on and so on. So how can anyone be banned for non-existent hacking?

Conspiracy Theory: Sup player aka (Gree undercover code writer) sneaks in a code to give OSW player crazy units. So when they come back boom bannero!

Commander Joe
11-02-2014, 10:36 AM
I'm sure he did report it. He got caught.

1S1K
11-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Think what you like, I was there when he returned from vacation, when he came into chat asking what happened to his stats and when he sent the ticket to gree, there was no intent to deceive by Ares, none, nada, zippo!

Robespierre
11-02-2014, 11:12 AM
IBTL...Love it, and make sure someone can carry the torch in the event of adverse actions here.

1S1K
11-02-2014, 11:19 AM
And one more thing Joe...if Ares was a hacker why would we be fighting this hard to keep this topic relevant so that we can restore his game? If we had even a spot of doubt do you think we would want to keep this crap "the topic of the day"???

Paisthecoolest
11-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Ibtl...how about a mod comment on a health question before they lock threads

Commander Joe
11-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Never said he was a hacker. The account obviously had suspicious activity. You know how many unauthorized units were there. That cannot happen on its own.

Duncan00
11-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Free ares!!

1brent1
11-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Hey Guys,

The Support Team can look into this matter when the affected player sends in a ticket requesting assistance.

GEMH, thank you for your time and help. Ares did sent a support ticket requesting assistance. I can get you the support ticket number if you like? see screenshot-

http://partydamage.com/temp/photo.jpg

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-02-2014, 12:52 PM
This is a sorry way to treat decent people.
When decent people are mistreated and their custom is abused and taken for granted, they stick together and do what must be done.
They might never receive redress and a proper apology.
However, after they've arrived at a course of action they no longer care.
Dont beg, decent people, act.
Many other decent people will support you.
I wish you all well.

1S1K
11-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Well said Dewin! Like I told our team when we decided not to roll over and die when this happened and we knew Ares was innocent;

Every revolution in the world starts with one person who uses their voice

Agent Orange
11-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Sad indeed, how in the world do they expect to keep customers if they treat them this poorly. Beyond disgusting.

TMI
11-02-2014, 02:24 PM
I hope this thread doesn't get locked like the last one.

To keep this thread constructive, how about explaining step by step including dates, of what EXACTLY occurred?

Make sure NOT to include any ticket numbers, or any communications that you've had with any GREE employees, or ingame names or player ID.

I'm interested to know (as well as others I would think), your version of events that occurred.

Perhaps we'd be so lucky to have a mod comment on this after all of your version comes out.

:)

bam bam.
11-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Apply for full gold refund in the interim. You will get it all back.

East Coast Bias
11-02-2014, 04:08 PM
I hit the guy during WD just so I would have my own screenshot of his units and not rely on some third party who could have edited the photo. We've been around long enough, so please don't tell us OSOK did not energy glitch the insane masters FLTQ several months ago. Only a few factions finished that event legitimately - and yours was not one. Your past leader, when I pointed out a questionable player said something very similar to you, but his excuse was that he was "no longer the leader". So if you guys want some sympathy, first go clean and don't cry us a river.

TMI
11-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Easy Coast Bias, wanna post those ss's? Is that against TOS?

OP, anything to say before those SS's are posted?

;)

Junky
11-02-2014, 04:19 PM
You should see the way their "Leader" and his lap dog are talking to people on Palringo, I know one who has a legitimate complaint from violations of the Palringo Terms of Service and the US legal system. The funniest thing is I know he did not report the account but they believe he did. Never enough popcorn with OSOK drama.

Speed ump
11-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Actually the sup player you were referring to got one unit extra than what he was supposed to have received. He noticed it immediate and reported. I don't even bother to check to see if I got he proper prizes or not, so I would not have known unless someone else noticed and mentioned it. Ares had many multiples of many units, not just one, or even one of each. So there was a difference. Intresting about the energy glitch. I know a large number of teams had players using it and we're aware that they were.

Duncan00
11-02-2014, 04:44 PM
It is funny about the energy glitch being used because I was told from a SUP member that the energy glitch is indeed created for SUP. So let's not go into the energy glitch Bullcrap

dledour
11-02-2014, 05:12 PM
It is funny about the energy glitch being used because I was told from a SUP member that the energy glitch is indeed created for SUP. So let's not go into the energy glitch Bullcrap

Pull your head out of your A Z Z..... I'm an original PUN player, an NO ONE EVER USED AN ENERGY GLITCH....

Do you guys get off making this stupid stuff up???

1S1K
11-02-2014, 05:12 PM
I hit the guy during WD just so I would have my own screenshot of his units and not rely on some third party who could have edited the photo. We've been around long enough, so please don't tell us OSOK did not energy glitch the insane masters FLTQ several months ago. Only a few factions finished that event legitimately - and yours was not one. Your past leader, when I pointed out a questionable player said something very similar to you, but his excuse was that he was "no longer the leader". So if you guys want some sympathy, first go clean and don't cry us a river.

Wanna know how i know this is a BS claim? Because I am the ONLY leader OSOK has EVER had since it's inception...so try again, paddle on

Duncan00
11-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Congrats on being a "original PUN member" you must be proud. Believe it or not, I could give a rats ass. I know what I was told and by who. Just a heads up. Might wanna screen your players better. Not gonna sit here and argue with you. It's pointless. But there's couple different "glitches" I was told SUP has done and there might even be something going around about a current glitch. Who knows, who cares.

Speed ump
11-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Hey duncan, and I'm the president of the United states. I know this because my pretend friend told me so. I know, you're upset that we were instrumental in having it eliminated, so you can't use it anymore. Sorry, not.

Sayiwont3377
11-02-2014, 05:33 PM
I've personally seen hacked account unlimited brick account and much much more. A guy who used to hide in ACE by the name of In-N-Out has all of his accounts hacked I've seen three of his accounts banned in the matter of a week. Not saying that OSOK is guilty by any means but that account is gone GREE will do nothing! After awhile they stop responding If in fact you're innocent get a full refund from google or iTunes and file a report with the better business bureau and go class action on them. I'm sure many of players would go along! best of luck and sorry for the headache from gree been there done that!

Speed ump
11-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Who cares? You obviously care, because you're the one who made it up to start with. Proof is in the pudding my friend.

Duncan00
11-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Oh wow I feel so honored, let me bow down before you mr president, get the hell outta here with that bull****. I know that's what y'all think us lil guys are spossed to do but not me big guy. Dude continue not to believe me like I sia I don't really give a damn. Keep being mr funny guy on all these threads. I see your dumb ass remarks. You aren't any better then the rest of us. So keep thinking that if that's what gets you thru the day. Have a gold evening!!

Duncan00
11-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Well unfortently for you this guy is a friend of mine and I would not put him on blast. But just know. You do have people in your so called "organization" that tells others stuff !!

Speed ump
11-02-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm sure they do. what you posted is proof that your friend is not in sup. there's plenty who have played with us who know we don't accept that kind of thing. We have drummed a few out of the ranks over time for varying reasons that would probably love to make up things and have gullible people believe them. Some People want to believe winners only win by cheating. It helps them to feel better about themselves in some way

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 05:47 PM
I hit the guy during WD just so I would have my own screenshot of his units and not rely on some third party who could have edited the photo. We've been around long enough, so please don't tell us OSOK did not energy glitch the insane masters FLTQ several months ago. Only a few factions finished that event legitimately - and yours was not one. Your past leader, when I pointed out a questionable player said something very similar to you, but his excuse was that he was "no longer the leader". So if you guys want some sympathy, first go clean and don't cry us a river.post them up. Bytor is and has been the only leader of osok. your story is flawed. go back under the bridge and think of a new one.

Duncan00
11-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Oh no mr Obama. I know y'all are the best factionin the game. There's no question. Again, congrats. Y'all have more money then the rest of us. I'm happy for you all. All I'm saying is I have been told by a current SUP member exactly what I said was told. I have no reason to make stuff up. Believe it or not.

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Easy Coast Bias, wanna post those ss's? Is that against TOS?

OP, anything to say before those SS's are posted?

;)
Im compiling a timeline and will post it to the other modern war forum where I'm not violating tos here.

You should see the way their "Leader" and his lap dog are talking to people on Palringo, I know one who has a legitimate complaint from violations of the Palringo Terms of Service and the US legal system. The funniest thing is I know he did not report the account but they believe he did. Never enough popcorn with OSOK drama.
hungry troll? I have a big fat tube streak for you!!

I hope this thread doesn't get locked like the last one.

To keep this thread constructive, how about explaining step by step including dates, of what EXACTLY occurred?

Make sure NOT to include any ticket numbers, or any communications that you've had with any GREE employees, or ingame names or player ID.

I'm interested to know (as well as others I would think), your version of events that occurred.

Perhaps we'd be so lucky to have a mod comment on this after all of your version comes out.

:)
ill post the link as soon as i finish.

dledour
11-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Oh wow I feel so honored, let me bow down before you mr president, get the hell outta here with that bull****. I know that's what y'all think us lil guys are spossed to do but not me big guy. Dude continue not to believe me like I sia I don't really give a damn. Keep being mr funny guy on all these threads. I see your dumb ass remarks. You aren't any better then the rest of us. So keep thinking that if that's what gets you thru the day. Have a gold evening!!

Believe the "don't have" and "never been there" players.... cause you have no clue what you're talking about.... get back on the short bus bub

Sayiwont3377
11-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Pretty sure you have SUP confused with warriors seals whatever they go by now. They are the glitchers/hackers and still can only settle for 3rd place! ������ cheaters never win!

Duncan00
11-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Lmaoo. Will do. Have a great evening.

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Actually the sup player you were referring to got one unit extra than what he was supposed to have received. He noticed it immediate and reported. I don't even bother to check to see if I got he proper prizes or not, so I would not have known unless someone else noticed and mentioned it. Ares had many multiples of many units, not just one, or even one of each. So there was a difference. Intresting about the energy glitch. I know a large number of teams had players using it and we're aware that they were. Actually its your leader and no he didn't notice himself some one else let him know, get your fact straight before you post. And yes Ares reported the extra units himself, well before the flood of tickets coming from a select few, how shall I say it "wastes of perfectly good biological material."

Bndawgs
11-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Didn't someone in sup have 11 of the same unit? Has his account been banned?

Sayiwont3377
11-02-2014, 05:59 PM
i have 11 of the same unit "growlers" would you like my player ID?

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Pretty sure you have SUP confused with warriors seals whatever they go by now. They are the glitchers/hackers and still can only settle for 3rd place! ������ cheaters never win! now you gotta bring up old crap. don't derail the thread into a stupid flaming match. we all could point fingers claiming so and so hacked/glitches. What is very apparent is Gree'd lack of customer service and favoritism.

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Didn't someone in sup have 11 of the same unit? Has his account been banned?

actually it was 13 of a health boost unit and no he didn't get banned the account is still in sup to this day

{Kill Joy}
11-02-2014, 06:06 PM
why bring sup or any other faction into this. maybe the osokaccount is banned because it was compromised. or maybe it was hacked, or maybe gree screwed up so badly they can't fix it!!! build a damn bridge and get over it. let the player who had the account and gree hash it out. no place for it on here or any other crap about who cheats and who doesn't.

Sayiwont3377
11-02-2014, 06:08 PM
lmao ask Ripper he lost his account for extra mods I saw the group with Tadaaah and a redrum guy selling out members to get his account back on GROUPME I know for fact they're using a frontline glitch now! But I've had enough fun here " you can't fix stupid" SUP keep on keeping on props to the legitimate players

Sayiwont3377
11-02-2014, 06:09 PM
close thread

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 06:11 PM
why bring sup or any other faction into this. maybe the osokaccount is banned because it was compromised. or maybe it was hacked, or maybe gree screwed up so badly they can't fix it!!! build a damn bridge and get over it. let the player who had the account and gree hash it out. no place for it on here or any other crap about who cheats and who doesn't.uuuuuh, like we said before we can get no support from customer service, hence this thread. we all know that gree will ignore a single player but they won't ignore it when enough players cry foul.

Duncan00
11-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Lmaoo the one who told me, I know is reading, don't worry bud I'm not gonna throw you under the bus!!

1S1K
11-02-2014, 06:28 PM
This isn't about anything other than one player and fixing the wrong done to him. Let's keep this on topic and not sling crap around...

FREE ARES

Bndawgs
11-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Yes, please post it here

Speed ump
11-02-2014, 06:41 PM
No, get your facts straight. He is an officer, not the leader, and he noticed it within two min of prizes coming out. I saw the posting myself when prizes had just come out and within two minutes he showed the ss of his game having two

Speed ump
11-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Yes Duncan, my imaginary friend is reading too. I won't mention his name so he dosnt have to come out of the closet.

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 06:48 PM
No, get your facts straight. He is an officer, not the leader, and he noticed it within two min of prizes coming out. I saw the posting myself when prizes had just come out and within two minutes he showed the ss of his game having two

From the closed thread, copy and pasted from Genen's post "Yes I had an extra unit. 1 and not 9. Friend from the birds told me about it bc I did not even notice it since our faction finished fltq overnight. I filed ticket right away and Gree removed this unit on the next day.
Now may be I am wrong but OSOSK player got banned over having 9 extra units and his team cries fall about unfairness.
Let me tell you that gree will not ban anybody if you have 1 or 100 extra units by mistake. This is not how it works. It's not enough somebody file a ticket and claim this guy or that girl is a hacker. First they need to see ss of the improper action or unit etc. them they will look at your account and will determine if unit was added by mistake or player altered his or her account.
I don't have a clue if OSOK fellow is a hacker or just got it by mistake. If a former then he was properly banned if not he had to plea his case to gree and explain what's happened.
Have a nice day and long live SUP" good enough for you

And a say it again" we aren't here to point a finger at sup or anyone else but gree'd. Gene's case it just a good example

Speed ump
11-02-2014, 07:20 PM
You're trying to compare someone who had one of the most recent units that were just handed out to someone who had multiples of many units, old and new. One is in no way relevant to another. Your teammates game was hacked. Not a glitch. I have no way of saying it was your member, or he let someone have access to his game while he was away, etc. I saw where he did not score during that months wd, so I can see where the team did believe he was away. I have seen people I would not have suspected lie in the past about something,and I finally saw enough to know that they had lied. Again, I have no way of knowing exactly who did what in this case, but someone did hack that game. It's not accidental adds by gree.

Dirty Mind
11-02-2014, 07:51 PM
*Running to the store for more popcorn*

1brent1
11-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Geez, what did this threat turn in to. So sad, the real issue here is the lack of customer service and what this thread was for, trying to get customer service for someone who spent thousands a month. This would of all been avoided if gree just fixed his account when he told them about it. And no one hacked his account, those days were gone a while ago.

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 08:14 PM
You're trying to compare someone who had one of the most recent units that were just handed out to someone who had multiples of many units, old and new. One is in no way relevant to another. Your teammates game was hacked. Not a glitch. I have no way of saying it was your member, or he let someone have access to his game while he was away, etc. I saw where he did not score during that months wd, so I can see where the team did believe he was away. I have seen people I would not have suspected lie in the past about something,and I finally saw enough to know that they had lied. Again, I have no way of knowing exactly who did what in this case, but someone did hack that game. It's not accidental adds by gree. first I used gene as an example of gree'd favoritism.
All the multi units were from the cycle while he was gone. Gree can see which mac address accessed the account in question and if that doesn't match ares device he had been using from the beginning then he's not at fault. Riddle me this "why would someone who has invested so much money into the game and has more money to spend, hack the game to add units that are easily detectible by any rival that hits him?"

MAD NUGGETT
11-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Account is hacked, ban justified. The end.

Speed ump
11-02-2014, 09:16 PM
I have seen plenty of spenders cheat and hack. I don't try to explain why anyone does anything. And yes, someone did add those units. If not him, then someone had access to the account. Do you really think someone who has hacked is going to admit that to you? ive seen it many times over the last three years. Then in some back room chat they admit the facts to a friend who had also believed them the whole time. From what I've seen a pretty good portion of people would cheat if it's easy enough, or an justify it to themselves as compensation for things gree has done, or because others are doing it, so must keep up. As someone here mentioned about the energy glitch that many factions used to complete events. And no, gree has not eliminated every way of cheating, but adding u its dosnt mean as much as it used to. Once past a certain point, more stats don't help do anything, so people arnt using those methods so much now.

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Account is hacked, ban justified. The end.
well tell me oh wise one, whats the winning lotto numbers if you know so much.

MAD NUGGETT
11-02-2014, 11:01 PM
well tell me oh wise one, whats the winning lotto numbers if you know so much.

16 18 23 14 31 41 9 - good luck

Bongo
11-03-2014, 03:31 AM
We came across this this guy in Wd...he had so many duplicate high units and several screen shots were taken

1S1K
11-03-2014, 04:34 AM
I am in contact with Morgan a senior player specialist and am hopeful that once he reviews all the evidence we have shown him that he will find that although we agree something is very wrong with Ares account that he himself had nothing to do with it nor did he have it done to his account.

Adm. J(K96)
11-03-2014, 05:00 AM
Just curious, if it is actually Gree found to be at fault, will all those "certain" of cheating offer some sort of retraction or acknowledgement of error?

1brent1
11-03-2014, 06:07 AM
It would be nice if Gree did come on here to clear our name when this nightmare is over, least they can do for us.

It's frustrating to see all these people assuming things when we all know what the real problem is, lack of support. We 'ALL' need to stick together putting bitterness aside. We have to much invested in this game to feel like we're just ****ted on at times. Just wait until you or your faction is in need of customer service and ignored or told they can't help. You'll quickly lose the desire to play the game?

All gree had to do is fix his account when he requested. Which is not asking for a lot from someone who spent thousands a month on their game.

They choose to just ban and ignore him. Instead of taking the 15mins or how ever long it would take to fix it, losing out in THOUSANDS more from him. Also losing the desire to play the game from ALL his teammates and friends (which equals much more lost in the end).

You would be surprised how much a business gains from good customer service. Look at Amazon for instance, they wouldn't be anywhere they are today without their excellent customer service. I know for a fact gree has lost out in hundreds of thousands from lack of customer service. I'd be surprised if 1 out of 10 people say their satisfied. If that number was even 6 out of 10, that's 5 more people that's going to continue to spend money.

This would be a happy place and make them a lot more money if they would change their poor customer service habits and stop with the "sorry can't help with that". Gree try it for just a month (October's customer appreciation month would of been a good one), treat your customers as if their always right.

Tate1234
11-03-2014, 06:38 AM
We came across this this guy in Wd...he had so many duplicate high units and several screen shots were taken
Yes we know this and have been completely transparent regarding the ares account. We have similar screen shots, but the issue is he reported himself to support to have them remove the units and received no reply just a ban for his honesty.

Tate1234
11-03-2014, 06:38 AM
It would be nice if Gree did come on here to clear our name when this nightmare is over, least they can do for us.

It's frustrating to see all these people assuming things when we all know what the real problem is, lack of support. We 'ALL' need to stick together putting bitterness aside. We have to much invested in this game to feel like we're just ****ted on at times. Just wait until you or your faction is in need of customer service and ignored or told they can't help. You'll quickly lose the desire to play the game?

All gree had to do is fix his account when he requested. Which is not asking for a lot from someone who spent thousands a month on their game.

They choose to just ban and ignore him. Instead of taking the 15mins or how ever long it would take to fix it, losing out in THOUSANDS more from him. Also losing the desire to play the game from ALL his teammates and friends (which equals much more lost in the end).

You would be surprised how much a business gains from good customer service. Look at Amazon for instance, they wouldn't be anywhere they are today without their excellent customer service. I know for a fact gree has lost out in hundreds of thousands from lack of customer service. I'd be surprised if 1 out of 10 people say their satisfied. If that number was even 6 out of 10, that's 5 more people that's going to continue to spend money.

This would be a happy place and make them a lot more money if they would change their poor customer service habits and stop with the "sorry can't help with that". Gree try it for just a month (October's customer appreciation month would of been a good one), treat your customers as if their always right.
Well said brother

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-03-2014, 06:51 AM
Well said brother

You still have a choice.
It isn't a one way street, its a four lane highway.
You can go in many directions, you can go back in a different direction, or even exit the highway.
Unlike a life saving medicine, shelter that protects life, or food that sustains life; involvement in this game does none of those things.

Genen
11-03-2014, 07:55 AM
Yes we know this and have been completely transparent regarding the ares account. We have similar screen shots, but the issue is he reported himself to support to have them remove the units and received no reply just a ban for his honesty.
I am really puzzled with all this ordeal. I heard rumors about OSOK hacking or using hackers, but these just the rumors and I don't pay much attention to that since people say all kind of crazy stuff about my faction. Also I agree with OSOK fellows that guy need to be a real idiot to hack strongest units for everybody to see it and make big deal about it.
However if the same guy has multiple extra units from different events that he does not suppose have its really smells bad. Just a thought and pure speculation. May be he hacked or let somebody else access to his account prior to this fiasco and have all these extra units added. So now whoever had access to his account added 9 ships may be to frame him.
While ago we have a similar situation with one of the players in Superfaction. One of the players let a hacker add jumpers to her inventory. But later this hacker got control of her game and did some crazy stuff with her game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-03-2014, 08:47 AM
I am really puzzled with all this ordeal. I heard rumors about OSOK hacking or using hackers, but these just the rumors and I don't pay much attention to that since people say all kind of crazy stuff about my faction. Also I agree with OSOK fellows that guy need to be a real idiot to hack strongest units for everybody to see it and make big deal about it.
However if the same guy has multiple extra units from different events that he does not suppose have its really smells bad. Just a thought and pure speculation. May be he hacked or let somebody else access to his account prior to this fiasco and have all these extra units added. So now whoever had access to his account added 9 ships may be to frame him.
While ago we have a similar situation with one of the players in Superfaction. One of the players let a hacker add jumpers to her inventory. But later this hacker got control of her game and did some crazy stuff with her game.

This is what I thought all along.
It has happened more than once in the past.
It will happen again in the future.
The deed was done by a disgruntled person.
Why would someone become disgruntled over a game?
You mention a BLAST FROM THE PAST, and it was never revealed why that was done.
One can deduce the reason.
Is THIS incident similar or reminiscent of THAT incident?
Hard to know, impossible to say.
The victim here is adamant about his innocence, and that lends some credibility to his complaint.
The saga continues....

Junky
11-03-2014, 10:52 AM
hungry troll? I have a big fat tube streak for you!!

Hi Bytor,
Thanks for proving my point :)
I have seen how you talk to many people, including a respected member of the community who does not post on this forum, TheRain. I don't care about hacked or not, anyone in the top 25 can easily beat 8 billion defense, I only care about how you talk to people and the image it gives your entire team, be careful of the dissension within your ranks; I may just coast through war, collect my severance and leave; Or I could give Built To Hurt our declare times and let them beat us again, because we think we are the best. Maybe we (you) would like to call out SUP again so our bases can be blacked out for a week until you go begging for forgiveness to Captain Morgan?

Someday you will realize this is a game and realize that some people are smarter, wealthier, and more liked in the community of which we are a part. Then again, probably not.

Tadaaah
11-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Hey guys,

The forums are not a place to discuss bans. Your friend will need to submit a ticket to have it appealed. We will not discuss the outcome of the investigation here in the forums. This thread will be locked as it is against the Forum Code of Conduct to discuss bans. Thank you all for understanding.