PDA

View Full Version : MODERN WAR LAG or FREEZING or PAUSING

Rolinz
11-02-2014, 07:38 AM
So, is anyone else noticing the LAG-PAUSING-FREEZING during the game seems to be getting worse?

Every few minutes of gameplay, mine will pause for about 10 to 30 seconds, all random times.

This causes mis-taps, buying unwanted units, or hitting the wrong target.

The problem seems to be less or shorter lag with my iPad Air and worse on my iPad mini. All I can attribute is the difference in processor in the devices. My Internet connection is not the problem because I experience this when on cellular Internet or Wi-Fi at home.

Any mods, community managers or admins confirm they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Bob Belcher
11-02-2014, 07:43 AM
Been going on ever since they fixed glitches a month ago. You just now noticed?
This is the new game norm,Gree don't care the $ still flowing in! Either get use to it or move on!

KillerDriller
11-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Same thing happening here. Taps not being registered in time and interestingly just happen to work when the confirm button for a purchase appears. As Bob said, been going on for some time now.

VicStreet
11-02-2014, 09:57 AM
The game has become very slow and full of lag. Worse and worse.

Rolinz
11-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Been going on ever since they fixed glitches a month ago. You just now noticed?
This is the new game norm,Gree don't care the $ still flowing in! Either get use to it or move on!

i have noticed it before but it was bearable back then. the lag did not happen as often or as long.

Lately it seems to have just gotten much worse. I am trying to adapt. Just wondering if it has gotten any worse for others.

Chris_
11-02-2014, 11:33 AM
At first it would lag or freeze but it would only last 10/15sec. But here lately anytime I try to do any ltq it will freeze up for up to 1min. It's making the game very frustrating when doing ltq's now to say the least.

WBS
11-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Yes it really sucks and I have hit wrong targets or spent refills or gold accidentally because you tap the screen it freezes and then the out of energy screen comes up and registers your tap as a refill and not on intended target.

qwertyguy
11-02-2014, 12:01 PM
It's been a huge problem for a very long time. It's been happening ever since they decided to do multiple events at the same time. And it is getting much worse.

I'm seriously considering retiring from the game, but keep getting pulled back in to help the team.

qwertyguy
11-02-2014, 12:48 PM
A separate but related issue that has not been mentioned yet is the fact that people are getting kicked out of game repeatedly. It used to happen during Frontline. Now it is happening at start up and during LTQ. And it is definitely getting worse.

Edit: Nice! (sarc) I just missed out on a temp bonus...not because of lack of trying or lack of energy. Instead I didn't get it because the game kept kicking me out after almost every other hit on the LTQ target. And reboot takes way too long.

Dazzj10
11-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Maybe if gree didn't keep trying to cram in so many events it wouldn't be happening

mikeyh22
11-02-2014, 02:21 PM
I started getting the game freezing a while ago. I use an iPad2. There is also lag on the missions which results in me attacking a target when the round has finished. I've resorted to counting the number of hits I make on a target so I don't overshoot.

Dazzj10
11-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Just clearing out old npc,s would help

rixon
11-02-2014, 06:46 PM
Just clearing out old npc,s would help

+1. And unused small units... I have 8000+, what use is that? There should be a way for users to manually jettison all this junk.

snozuloz
11-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Finished multiple frontline battles with over 100 pending deploys cause they just sat there. Used gold on accident a bunch of times, hit wrong bad guy on maps a bunch of times.
The only good news is you started this thread and got a bunch of replies. That hopefully means its happening to all of us and levels the playing field.
Also when I go to maps it can take as long as 3 minutes to get there, and sometimes have to restart just to arrive.
It has been like this for months.
oh yeah, and my very favorite is the daily scratcher with the endless 35 attack units

Cheats
11-02-2014, 10:05 PM
wew I never thought that I'm not the only one experiencing this error. HOpe they will do something about it.

Vile Lynn
11-03-2014, 06:56 AM
I've been having the same lag & freeze pause, too, for a while, and it seems to be getting worse.

Now, I tap and freeze and wait and tap and lag and tap and freeze and wait and tap...
*shrug* Must... tap... slowly... or... risk... miss... tapping.

As a free player, I don't expect much from a free app.
As an original Funzio player, I don't expect much from GREE.

The pause lag freeze is just as bad on my iPhone4 as it is on my dino-1st gen iPad.

Ticket sent in for kicks & giggles as I don't expect GREE to solve the bad lag problem anytime soon or ever.