PDA

View Full Version : Making defense buildings work differently

Pidgeot
11-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Since they don't do much at all, why not make it to where before you can raid a building, you must first take down the defense buildings protecting them.

Give the defense buildings health. A Guard Tower would have like 200,000 health and a railgun would have like 500 million health, of course at level 1 and damage done is based on your attack or raw attack.

HypeTonic
11-01-2014, 10:35 PM
No, good thought but no... If someone has 9 def buildings surrounding a building, by the time you take all those out the person could have signed in and pressed the collect all button.

Pidgeot
11-01-2014, 10:43 PM
No, good thought but no... If someone has 9 def buildings surrounding a building, by the time you take all those out the person could have signed in and pressed the collect all button.

People take note anyway. The only good way to get a raid is if the person is asleep. Just something new. Maybe give the defense buildings health.

Adm. J(K96)
11-02-2014, 02:58 AM
Here is the problem I see with many of the suggestions made on this forum. They add a level of complexity to the guts of the game that Gree is incapable of doing. The defense buildings already work. The problem is they provide defense increases of, at most, double digits while most everyone's weakest unit is now 4 or 5 digits and attack stats are now measured in the hundred millions, not the tens of thousands they used to be. Moving the decimal point a few places to the right shouldn't be a major undertaking nor should it affect anything else in the game.

Arc9761
11-02-2014, 05:31 AM
Gree wants to encourage PvP.
It would be too easy to set up a row of defense buildings, then a row of cash buildings, making each cash bldg covered by at least 4 or more.

Raiding would then only yield a fraction of potential payout and become useless.

Drakhoan
11-02-2014, 06:50 AM
Gree wants to encourage PvP.
It would be too easy to set up a row of defense buildings, then a row of cash buildings, making each cash bldg covered by at least 4 or more.

Raiding would then only yield a fraction of potential payout and become useless.

My building are already setup that way, but yes I agree with you on the concept.

If they wanted to encourage PVP then the PVP tournements would not have ended so long ago!

Bob Belcher
11-02-2014, 08:28 AM
To many idiots always suggesting change got us where we are today and nothing good has come from it!
Every event is flawed,have yet to see on that's not and probably never will!

Adm. J(K96)
11-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Amen on that Brother Bob.

Pidgeot
11-02-2014, 11:40 AM
To many idiots always suggesting change got us where we are today and nothing good has come from it!
Every event is flawed,have yet to see on that's not and probably never will!

Yet the world turns to idiots when changes need to be done.

WBS
11-02-2014, 11:54 AM
I sold ALL of my defense buildings and I don't bother spending donated faction cash on defense building upgrades. They don't do anything at all anyways.

Bob Belcher
11-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Yet the world turns to idiots when changes need to be done.

Glad you agree (POTUS) is a perfect example!

Pidgeot
11-02-2014, 03:22 PM

Not sure what that has to do with anything.

WBS
11-02-2014, 05:24 PM

I agree Obama is probably the worst president in this country's history but what does that have to with this game? Wait, I get it, hope and change.