PDA

View Full Version : Battle Points Boosts?

Evil Mastermind
11-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Just curious if anyone knows why these aren't released any longer. To my knowledge there has only been one. Anyone?

Gerard Figallo
11-02-2014, 03:14 AM
There was defiantly a BP boost released once... would be nice too see it again

Ajk
11-02-2014, 04:50 AM
Lol. Seems kind of pointless since no one knows how points are calculated and are completely random anyhow. Yep, I would jump at the chance of scoring 254 points instead of 253��. I suppose it's true, there is a sucker born every minute.

Evil Mastermind
11-02-2014, 05:45 AM
Lol. Seems kind of pointless since no one knows how points are calculated and are completely random anyhow. Yep, I would jump at the chance of scoring 254 points instead of 253��. I suppose it's true, there is a sucker born every minute.

Apparently, you are confused. I'm not talking about WD points. I'm talking about battle points (BP). If you're going to troll, then at least know what you're talking about before you start typing.

Evil Mastermind
11-02-2014, 05:48 AM
There was defiantly a BP boost released once... would be nice too see it again

There was only one unit but released twice. I'm not going to go through my inventory, but think it was the "heavy carrier". Don't recall which event appeared in first (might have been a collect 10 prize). It was later released "in error" in a collect 10 for only getting 7 items. Quickly changed by GREE but a few (like me) got it before it was corrected.

Gerard Figallo
11-02-2014, 08:29 PM
There was only one unit but released twice. I'm not going to go through my inventory, but think it was the "heavy carrier". Don't recall which event appeared in first (might have been a collect 10 prize). It was later released "in error" in a collect 10 for only getting 7 items. Quickly changed by GREE but a few (like me) got it before it was corrected.

sounds familiar, Im certain i wasted a ton of gold in that event lol, cannot stand events based on luck

Xela
11-02-2014, 09:22 PM
I have 3 units with BP Boosts:

Heavy Carrier (S) 287 Att/ 158 Def, +10% BP Payout
Fortune Carrier (S) 355 Att/ 168 Def, +10% BP Payout
Zhuhai Missile Launcher (G) 2,042 Att/ 2502 Def, +10% BP Payout

Not sure where they came from but looking at the stats they came out a long time ago.

Thief
11-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Yea there were definately 2-3 different ones released over the years. (Or over a year ago)

I have the Zhuhai Missile Launcher. +10%

That being said rank units are already obsolete. I mean don't get me wrong add some more (most of the bonuses are useless anyways)

Ajk
11-03-2014, 05:53 AM
Apparently, you are confused. I'm not talking about WD points. I'm talking about battle points (BP). If you're going to troll, then at least know what you're talking about before you start typing.

Lol. Oops....