PDA

View Full Version : 43/52 nine spots open in a laid back group me faction.

Theblacklamp
11-01-2014, 12:37 PM
We currently have 9 spots open. Looking for active players who value teamwork and not individualism.
Join the UAF 463-815-892. No daily donation requirements. Just finished #469 in frontline but can do much better with a few more active players.

GI Janers
11-02-2014, 08:17 AM
We currently have 9 spots open. Looking for active players who value teamwork and not individualism.
Join the UAF 463-815-892. No daily donation requirements. Just finished #469 in frontline but can do much better with a few more active players.

My STATS have JUMPED over 150M in just 2 MONTHS. This "laid back" faction has so MANY more QUALITIES than just being easy going. WE ARE A BLAST. We take GROUP ME to a whole nother level with our conversations. We have INCREDIBLE LEADERS, growing our players to the best individuals and team players around. We SET GOALS AND REACH them. We laugh. WE HAVE FUN. We have countless MEMBERS always AVALIABLE to ANSWER any QUESTIONS. We are currently benefiting from the use of DOCK BOT. We have butt LOADS OF BONUSES that will ENHANCE PLAYERS! We have players that have spent WEEKS TRYING TO FIND THE PERFECT FACTION AND NOW CALL UAF THEIR HOME. WHY???? because WE HAVE A TEAM LIKE NO OTHER!!!! We start out each mission completing only what will benefit us as a team, wasting no energy, getting the job done RIGHT, and then as a team working together to get as much as we can finished off, benefiting us even more. WE notice and RECOGNIZE OUR MEMBERS HARD WORK regardless of their level...and like hawks focus in on the individuals whose desires are to freeload and exterminate them. NEVER A DULL MOMENT. ALWAYS IMPROVING,ALWAYS CONQUERING

Theblacklamp
11-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Awesome comment. Thank you

GI Janers
11-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Bumping to show new lookers our greatness.

GI Janers
11-04-2014, 12:28 PM
bumpers are a great way to start the day.