PDA

View Full Version : Last battle of FL never happened. Thank you GreeD

Oski
11-01-2014, 11:17 AM
My faction declared for our final with one hour and seven minutes remaining in FL. We are still waiting to be matched. Thanks Gree. You have screwed a faction over from our attempt to make top 100. We are not a major gold spending faction. It is safe to say we are heading towards being a gold free faction with GreeD screwing us over.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-01-2014, 12:05 PM
It is safe to say we are heading towards being a gold free faction with GreeD screwing us over.

There are others who have discovered NIRVANA.

Why wait, join today. There's plenty of room for those who wish to get off the HAMSTER WHEEL of xxxxxxx

Yahoo
11-01-2014, 06:51 PM
The faction of my mini declared war 1h02min before the end of FL (after delay as MW didn't start). We were kept waiting on the matching screen for 1/2h. Than the screen switched back to declare war!
As there were no longer tanks to buy and 50 soldiers cost 114m I had been trying to raid since yesterday to make it. Finally my fac and me brought everything together for a strong last war.
As it didn't start I missed a bonus unit as I didn't make top 40k and our faction a good bonus unit in the end ranking as we couldn't score !

DILL3NGER
11-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Don't worry. We had a similar issue in the 24hr event last time.
We sent in a ticket and got 20 MBTs credited to our account lol.

Customer service at its finest right there.

Norsklandman
11-02-2014, 01:19 AM
KYS in same boat. Absolute BS Gree. We were on for 5th, streaks and personally a good indi. Got 10th, not streaks and missed indi.
I see there are 2 teams here we haven't met and I know of 2 more top50. But as we'd met once, couldn't match. For the love of god Gree sort Ur game out and then, only then can u call it Apreciation month. I suggest maybe, just maybe employ someone who actually went school

Adm. J(K96)
11-02-2014, 02:46 AM
School may be the problem. This week my kid spent an entire period arguing with her English teacher on the proper use of grammar. Dare you guess which of them was right? It certainly wasn't the one making almost $80k.