PDA

View Full Version : Gree and the tale of the double standard

Tate1234
11-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Recently OSOK had one of members leave on holiday for 30 days while on holiday he had no access to his account. When he returned he noticed he was awarded multiply strong units so he sent a support ticket to GREEd, now they have banned his account without every replying to his email. The ONLY person who received a response was our leader, come on gree have the balls to at least respond to the alleged offender. SUP had one of their members have the exact same thing happen to him and support replied praising his honestly and removed to extra unit. WTF HOW IN THE HELL DOES ONE TEAM GET GREE'D TO CUDDLE TO THEM!!!!! Our player not only was a heavy gold user, 3rd bonus gold tier every month, but he's as honest as abe lincoln himself. GREE YOU NEED TO CORRECT THIS, ITS COMPLETE AND TOTAL *** THAT YOU CUDDLE ONE TEAM AND *** ANOTHER. OSOK MAY NOT SPEND WHAT SUP DOES BUT WE HAVE BEEN TOP20 FOR 10 WARS AND HAVE A LARGE GOLD USING MEMBERSHIP, ALL OF WHOM ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FRAUD THAT YOU HAVE COMMITTED AGAIST OUR TEAMMATE. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE A SATISFACTORY SOLUTION WE WILL TAKE OUR CASE TO OUR CREDIT CARDS AND EXPOSE YOUR FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES.

Drakhoan
11-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Your attachments do not apear to be working...

Duncan00
11-01-2014, 09:39 AM
FREE ARES!!! As a new member of OSOK, and a long time friend of several of our faction members I can valche for our faction mate that he is a honest player. Gree you need to fix this and do the right thing. No reason SUP members should have "special treatment".

1S1K
11-01-2014, 09:40 AM
Well said Tate but I'm already looking at more than Refunds, we are going full scale class action law suit. Enraged doesn't begin to describe my feelings at this point. sickening the lack of customer service this company fails to provide

Drakhoan
11-01-2014, 09:48 AM
FREE ARES!!! As a new member of OSOK, and a long time friend of several of our faction members I can valche for our faction mate that he is a honest player. Gree you need to fix this and do the right thing. No reason SUP members should have "special treatment".

All players in the game should be treated equally... only difference if they spend gold or not. Simple business plan for success.

Well said Tate but I'm already looking at more than Refunds, we are going full scale class action law suit. Enraged doesn't begin to describe my feelings at this point. sickening the lack of customer service this company fails to provide

Customer Service? Somone didn't get the memo, maybe they can't read.

Tate1234
11-01-2014, 09:55 AM
i can see them. not sure how to fix it

1S1K
11-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Bottom line is we have screenshots of his scores showing he wasn't here for a month, I'm sure gree could just look and see he didn't log in once if they wanted to! We have screenshots of him coming back and coming into chat and saying "what the heck happened to my stats?" An screenshots of us looking at his account an then talking about him sending a ticket right away, an his ticket...but we also know that certain people led a campaign against him telling people that didn't even know the details of the situation to send in a ticket. Even had one moron send a ticket claiming that ares hacked 10B bricks he tried to sell him...

If gree doesn't remove their cranium from their rectum on this one and restore his account and APPOLOGIZE!!! This wont stop! We are LIVID

Drakhoan
11-01-2014, 10:24 AM
i can see them. not sure how to fix it

Good... this is what I get when clicking: vBulletin MessageInvalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator (http://forums.gree.net/sendmessage.php)

*that is popup from the site, not my PC.

Thought you might want to know since you posted them... I get the bottom line 1S1K, directing that in the wrong direction.

Tate1234
11-01-2014, 10:54 AM
attachments fixed

Huj
11-01-2014, 11:17 AM
spend more gold and let the appreciation rain upon you will even greater force!

Drakhoan
11-01-2014, 11:53 AM
attachments fixed

Yes it is.

Seems some response is warranted at the least. Good luck with your endevour... kept the thread active as long as I could.

1S1K
11-01-2014, 11:58 AM
ares is already a heavy gold spender, and if this is the way they treat their top tier customers it's pretty stinkin pathetic

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-01-2014, 12:01 PM
I predict more of the same will be dispensed. Please enjoy yourselves.

I Will Merc You
11-01-2014, 12:02 PM
OSOK...stand up for your player, and don't spend a dime of gold in this upcoming War.

Don't be livid. This forum is nothing but words.......money is the name of the game.

...your words will be heard when the $$$ from a top 25 goes *poof*.

Sorry you guys aren't getting the resolve you deserve. Respect for OSOK.

1S1K
11-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Thanks Merc

Bndawgs
11-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Where did his account go while he was on vacation?

Tate1234
11-01-2014, 02:33 PM
no device on holiday, the whole point of a holiday.

Junky
11-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Maybe it is because he used a known and reported exploit that is trackable.... Where the SUP player was mistakenly awarded a unit twice, by gree.

Nice how OSOK tried to keep it quiet, got caught, still took the account to battle, now they claim double standard.

...and no im not SUP, just don't need to make up stories.

Dirty Mind
11-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Maybe it is because he used a known and reported exploit that is trackable.... Where the SUP player was mistakenly awarded a unit twice, by gree.

Nice how OSOK tried to keep it quiet, got caught, still took the account to battle, now they claim double standard.

You should try reading a thread before commenting, newbie

Junky
11-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Some people know the whole story, do you?

SSG
11-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Admire 1's honesty entirely. Getting banned for trying to get something fixed is wrong. Hope your player gets account back and a vault for his inconvenience

Dirty Mind
11-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Some people know the whole story, do you?
No, but I know how to read, and I dont understand your private message to me. Why do you want me to log in to Palringo?

Bndawgs
11-01-2014, 04:35 PM
So he didn't take his device with him and he didn't transfer his account.

That is indeed strange that he just ended up with all those units that were awarded while he wasn't in the faction playing.

Tate1234
11-01-2014, 04:59 PM

Theres not glitch or exploit for the amount of units that was in his inventory. You haven't a clue.

So he didn't take his device with him and he didn't transfer his account.

That is indeed strange that he just ended up with all those units that were awarded while he wasn't in the faction playing. Nope no device on holiday. He left his account in faction because he earned his place with osok and we insisted his account stay in faction so he could gain the prizes from the faction based events. We have the screen shots from all the faction based events showing his inactivity during his holiday.

All the naysayers are ppl that have a history with OSOK and harbor ill feelings toward us.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
11-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Theres not glitch or exploit for the amount of units that was in his inventory. You haven't a clue.

Nope no device on holiday. He left his account in faction because he earned his place with osok and we insisted his account stay in faction so he could gain the prizes from the faction based events. We have the screen shots from all the faction based events showing his inactivity during his holiday.

All the naysayers are ppl that have a history with OSOK and harbor ill feelings toward us.

there are those who slither about planting "evidence" and then "reporting" the VICTIM "perps"

crazeejay
11-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Class action law suit........ I LOL everytime someones says that

fatbodychris
11-01-2014, 11:50 PM
I remember seeing that picture floating around on group me. Actually think I saved it somewhere. Guy had 5 Bat Jets. 14 of some sub higher than the bat jet. It was pretty funny. People said he had about 45 units each, of all his top 45 army.

Was that guy your defense leader durning war?

MAD NUGGETT
11-02-2014, 01:38 AM
It is possible they shut him down until the problem can be corrected. I've seen the pics of his inventory, pretty hilarious.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
11-02-2014, 01:49 AM
Stay strong OSOK

Duncan00
11-02-2014, 04:19 AM
Free ares!!

1S1K
11-02-2014, 04:32 AM
Let's start with the basics, beyond the fact we have screenshots of his zero scores, chats of him being gone, returning and questioning his stats and sending his ticket to gree to fix it;

1.) do you really think ANY player if they had the knowledge to hack the game (which ares doesn't) would be stupid enough to hack it to be one of the highest stat players in the game, with huge amounts of the highest stat units?

2.) do you think even if we supported that kind of crap, which we don't, I would allow him to have his player name be "Ares - OSOK" showing exactly what faction he belonged to?

This whole thing is stupid on gree's part and is affecting a solid stand up player who plays the game harder and cleaner than anyone I know.

TwiggyMW
11-02-2014, 06:06 AM
Free ARES gree.
i also think all people that automatically think its a hack lets be honest how many times has gree messed up and you have lost stats or missing boost items it isn't to hard for them to do the opposite. like others have said if your clever enough to hack you wouldn't be stupid enough to hack and make them all the highest units and you the strongest player in them game its a bit obvious.

1brent1
11-02-2014, 06:10 AM
Admire 1's honesty entirely. Getting banned for trying to get something fixed is wrong. Hope your player gets account back and a vault for his inconvenience

This whole thing is depressing and frustrating to say the least! All gree had to do is provide his customer service request to fix his account. Which is not asking for a lot from someone who spent thousands a month on their game.

They choose to just ban and ignore him. Instead of taking the 15mins or how ever long it would take to fix it, losing out in THOUSANDS. Also losing more customers desire to play the game (which equals much more lost in the end) because of the way they choose to not provide support when support is needed.

You would be surprised how much a business gains from good customer service. Look at Amazon for instance, they wouldn't be anywhere they are today without their excellent customer service. I know for a fact gree has lost out in hundreds of thousands from their poor customer support habits.

This would be a happy place and make them a lot more money if they would change their poor habits and hire few more full time customer service reps!

Rob Johnson
11-02-2014, 06:52 AM
2.) do you think even if we supported that kind of crap, which we don't, .

really?

what about when OSOK paid a hacker $200 to come into the faction and hack a masters ltq?

1S1K
11-02-2014, 07:15 AM
And here come the trolls....

Seeing as how your name is the same as the worst QB in Buffalo Bills history, I'll pay that comment as much attention as I paid him while he played there...none!

Rob Johnson
11-02-2014, 07:22 AM
And here come the trolls....

Seeing as how your name is the same as the worst QB in Buffalo Bills history, I'll pay that comment as much attention as I paid him while he played there...none!

I like how you haven't denied it, ;)

you and I both know im not trolling, just pointing out a mistake in your comment

you cant say you don't support that crap, if you have allowed your team to benefit from hackers in the past

DILL3NGER
11-02-2014, 07:33 AM
Who's got the popcorn?

1S1K
11-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Ok then let me categorically deny it..since I have been leader of the team (which is since its inception) I have never allowed a hacker in to finish anything.

Rob Johnson
11-02-2014, 08:02 AM
Ok then let me categorically deny it..since I have been leader of the team (which is since its inception) I have never allowed a hacker in to finish anything.

damn! good job your name isn't Pinocchio

I should of mentioned I have screenshots ;)

1brent1
11-02-2014, 08:13 AM
really?

what about when OSOK paid a hacker $200 to come into the faction and hack a masters ltq?

Please don't sidetrack this thread. A lot of us are upset with the lack of customer service after everything we have invested and like changes.

It's obvouis you created a new account to try bashing someone you don't care for.

TMI
11-02-2014, 08:47 AM
I feel so bad for OSOK, but keep in mind, this is part of the TOS that everyone has agreed to by downloading the game.

...GREE reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any User Content (including without limitation Your Content) without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time.

(Bolded by me)

Sad but true. The sooner you all embrace this, the sooner you will be at peace with yourselves, and you'll be less livid. At least at GREE, but perhaps you'll still be livid at yourself for agreeing to the TOS and yet spending money.

This sounds harsh, but I'm just trying to be honest and forthright.

Believe me when I say I feel your pain. Is it fair? I don't think so. But this is part of what we have agreed to.

Next time you decide to buy gold, please read this post 5 times, THEN press the buy gold button if you must.

I'm sorry about your situation.

Genen
11-02-2014, 08:59 AM
Yes I had an extra unit. 1 and not 9. Friend from the birds told me about it bc I did not even notice it since our faction finished fltq overnight. I filed ticket right away and Gree removed this unit on the next day.
Now may be I am wrong but OSOSK player got banned over having 9 extra units and his team cries fall about unfairness.
Let me tell you that gree will not ban anybody if you have 1 or 100 extra units by mistake. This is not how it works. It's not enough somebody file a ticket and claim this guy or that girl is a hacker. First they need to see ss of the improper action or unit etc. them they will look at your account and will determine if unit was added by mistake or player altered his or her account.
I don't have a clue if OSOK fellow is a hacker or just got it by mistake. If a former then he was properly banned if not he had to plea his case to gree and explain what's happened.
Have a nice day and long live SUP

Robespierre
11-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Believe me when I say I feel your pain. Is it fair? I don't think so. But this is part of what we have agreed to.

Next time you decide to buy gold, please read this post 5 times, THEN press the buy gold button if you must.

Yep...pretty sad when the customers are the enablers of the shoddy service and agree to arbitrary authority. But then again...according to the TOS, nobody here ever had the pixels to begin with...Have you ever feel like you've been swindled?

Tate1234
11-02-2014, 09:06 AM
I feel so bad for OSOK, but keep in mind, this is part of the TOS that everyone has agreed to by downloading the game.

...GREE reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any User Content (including without limitation Your Content) without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time.

(Bolded by me)

Sad but true. The sooner you all embrace this, the sooner you will be at peace with yourselves, and you'll be less livid. At least at GREE, but perhaps you'll still be livid at yourself for agreeing to the TOS and yet spending money.

This sounds harsh, but I'm just trying to be honest and forthright.

I'm sorry about your situation.
Be as that maybe, one of the better ways to get a corporation to correct itself is to get social media involved. Thats why we brought the fight to the forum, don't think we haven't filled customer services inbox with inquiries.

Robespierre
11-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Be as that maybe, one of the better ways to get a corporation to correct itself is to get social media involved. Thats why we brought the fight to the forum, don't think we haven't filled customer services inbox with inquiries.

This is not social media...this is complaining on the same corporation's forum. They don't care and will edit your post as they see fit. If you take this outside of this forum (facebook/twitter), others will call you a fool for spending ludicrous amounts on this game. "Social media" catch 22, and many, many boycotts have been attempted. GL2U.

PITA4PRES
11-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Let's start with the basics, beyond the fact we have screenshots of his zero scores, chats of him being gone, returning and questioning his stats and sending his ticket to gree to fix it;

1.) do you really think ANY player if they had the knowledge to hack the game (which ares doesn't) would be stupid enough to hack it to be one of the highest stat players in the game, with huge amounts of the highest stat units?

2.) do you think even if we supported that kind of crap, which we don't, I would allow him to have his player name be "Ares - OSOK" showing exactly what faction he belonged to?

This whole thing is stupid on gree's part and is affecting a solid stand up player who plays the game harder and cleaner than anyone I know.

I am not questioning his innocence or guilt in all this but in reference to your first point, I will say yes there are people stupid enough to hack high stat units and think they are clever. Although some people that do this say it is to expose a flaw in the game so that Gree can correct it.

As for your second point you cannot force him to change his name. Even if he was in fact guilty of hacking (I have a faction member I trust who has seen the ss of his innocence so again am not accusing him of this) all you can really do is report him for hacking and boot him. He could still retain the same name thereby still giving the impression he was with OSOK and that they support hackers. Just saying I have come up against people that were once in my current faction and still our tags because they never changed their name. Anyone not knowing anything different may automatically assume they are still a part of the faction.

GEMH
11-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Hey Guys,

The Support Team can look into this matter when the affected player sends in a ticket requesting assistance.