PDA

View Full Version : FL Full Deployment

Evil Mastermind
11-01-2014, 07:03 AM
In FrontLine, once target (node) has been selected, it would be nice to have a button for "deploy all". For those that prefer to tap, tap, tap continue to have the current option. Please consider adding a "full deployment" button as I think others, like myself, have better things to do than tap all the time.

Drakhoan
11-01-2014, 07:11 AM
Ehhh, that would change the strategies greatly. I like to stir it up. Would make wins much less frequent on those all 5 nodes. Awe shoot, more I think about it the more I like it.

Imagine people would complain as they do about the collect all button changing the raid aspect.

Evil Mastermind
11-01-2014, 07:14 AM
The "full deployment" option would need to be available for each unit type or a way to select unit then have an "all button".

Yahoo
11-01-2014, 08:23 AM
I'm pissed ****ing **** Gree support WHERE ARE the BATTLE REWARD UNITS ! We don't get what we earn each battle.
React at least god damn we are not the only ones with the problem

Loki KAD
11-01-2014, 08:24 AM
It's funny I started off like Drakhoan thinking I **** like this idea but it grew on me...

This idea works for the big gold users, so how about...

A tab that can change the units you want to deploy, so one tab has every unit from the cheap arjun tanks right up to the elite gunners, the other tab has all the gold units. In this tab you have the option of the deploy all button with your gold units.

Hmmmm got me thinking so great post!

Cheers

Loki

Drakhoan
11-01-2014, 09:35 AM
The "full deployment" option would need to be available for each unit type or a way to select unit then have an "all button".

That would be a great option.

It's funny I started off like Drakhoan thinking I **** like this idea but it grew on me...

This idea works for the big gold users, so how about...

A tab that can change the units you want to deploy, so one tab has every unit from the cheap arjun tanks right up to the elite gunners, the other tab has all the gold units. In this tab you have the option of the deploy all button with your gold units.

Hmmmm got me thinking so great post!

Cheers

Loki

Nice tweak on the idea!

Obviously GREE isn't concerned about changing the play of the event... so do it GREE!