PDA

View Full Version : [Update] New Android Version Now Available!

Clementine
10-30-2014, 03:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EfK7gJJ.png

Attention Knights! The new Android update has arrived (iOS coming soon)! Download today for awesome new features including:

Coming Soon...HEROIC Mode!
- Defeat the Dark Prince to unlock Heroic mode, collect Starcrystals and craft EPIC ARMOR!

Smelt Your Armor for Gold!
- You can now transform armor into gold!

Account Binding!
- Earn 5 FREE Gems with your 1st account binding!

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Performance and Optimization Improvements

Rhaegal
10-30-2014, 03:06 PM
My android not showing an update yet? Is this update live or coming soon?

CorgiRider
10-30-2014, 03:37 PM
Heroic Mode won't be available until a sort time after iOS users get their build, as we all know it takes Apple some time to review the build :| We'll have more info on Heroic Mode in the coming week, how to access, what it is, and official start date!

Clementine
10-30-2014, 03:48 PM
My android not showing an update yet? Is this update live or coming soon?

It can take some time to show in the App Store. Keep checking back and it should be available shortly!

Darkhaus
10-30-2014, 10:39 PM
Are some of the halloween armors bugged after update. Since the mono water shows it now have air/water and the mono air has changed to mono spirit ?

Shannon Noel
10-31-2014, 03:48 AM
Please fix the elements on the armors from the halloween event.

Clementine
10-31-2014, 01:28 PM
Are some of the halloween armors bugged after update. Since the mono water shows it now have air/water and the mono air has changed to mono spirit ?

The team is aware of this issue and working on a fix. Thanks for letting us know.

Sent
11-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Can you comment on Guardian's Wargear being fusable and the Odin's Call glitch? I'm sure Odin's Call is just glitched, but is Guardian's Wargear actually supposed to be fusable or is this a glitch as well?

geo81
11-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Response to everything but that^
What a shock...

filthymcnasty
11-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Response to everything but that^
What a shock...

I think people should just let it go the problem is fixed I believe and I mean gree is trying to bring new content to the game for us bugs and glitches should be expected I don't think their is any need to get worked up

geo81
11-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Problem is not fixed it's worse. More epics are being discovered fusible, blaze stone and Ronan I saw. Oh and btw, after I wrote my previous reaponse I fused a guardians haha

Kakarot
11-05-2014, 02:36 AM
Problem is not fixed it's worse. More epics are being discovered fusible, blaze stone and Ronan I saw. Oh and btw, after I wrote my previous reaponse I fused a guardians haha

Is that a real problem? I'm thankful they are giving us the opportunity to get them, some old vetarans shoudn't be mad. Fusion is a gamble so it's not that you will get it "for free". It requires much luck and bunch of armors which might last a couple of months... Take what they have gave you and just enjoy it.

geo81
11-05-2014, 03:45 AM
I'm all for making all epics fusible, just not war epics. CLEARLY almost every single person that goes for t10 epics wants them exclusive. And since they are the ones they pay grees pay checks, maybe they should keep them happy. No more people pay to play=no more game.

Rhaegal
11-05-2014, 01:30 PM
I'm all for making all epics fusible, just not war epics. CLEARLY almost every single person that goes for t10 epics wants them exclusive. And since they are the ones they pay grees pay checks, maybe they should keep them happy. No more people pay to play=no more game.

If you think t10 players are the only ones "paying grees pay checks" you're incredibly naive.

Chests probably make gree more $$$ than wars do. So maybe it should be reversed?

geo81
11-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Of course t10 wars aren't the only way they make money, but I can assure that they make a lot from them. Also, a lot of chest openers are the same people that go t10. Why mess with that? I just don't get it

Billy Copeland
11-09-2014, 01:24 PM
When is iPhone?

Jake Broons
11-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Ever since I got the new update I can't attack in arena. Any solutions on how we can work to fix this?

Andreia Valente
11-24-2014, 02:41 PM
I can't participate or guild wars or raids lol. . . so sad

tnorman78
11-24-2014, 03:09 PM
I have had zero problems

Ant venom
11-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Same I had no problems too