PDA

View Full Version : uh Gold sale??

Jaded Fusion
10-30-2014, 01:02 PM
frontline is very expensive, even more so without gold sale...

So gree lets flip that switch on a gold sale....

fatbodychris
10-30-2014, 01:34 PM
Buying gold also keeps those free players, playing for free. And the gold buyers also keep this game alive.

You ever owned or seen a business that gave everything away for free?

Jaded Fusion
10-30-2014, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry you are poor and have no money....but others do keep the game going because we spend on it.

gree gold sale..??

fatbodychris
10-30-2014, 02:07 PM
I'm sorry you are poor and have no money....but others do keep the game going because we spend on it.

gree gold sale..??

Wonder why he deleted his post???

Huj
10-30-2014, 02:11 PM
lol please I dropped over $1k on CC already and guess what I have no regrets since I got what I payed for and I'm gone be able to enjoy what I gained from that for the next year or more in that game.

MW on the other hand I only enjoy because I'm a free player. I mean I could care less about all these screw ups and random disproportionate inflations. I mean I bet people who spent $5-10k on this game 3-6months ago would be irrelevant in top factions if they came back to play now.

Don't see to many people who have $1000s to use on a app game not care that what the gain from using that money is gone be irrelevant in mere months if they don't keep spending. (assuming they even get what they pay for with all these constant bugs)

Jaded Fusion
10-30-2014, 02:13 PM
lol please I dropped over $1k on CC already and guess what I have no regrets since I got what I payed for and I'm gone be able to enjoy what I gained from that for the next year or more in that game.

MW on the other hand I only enjoy because I'm a free player. I mean I could care less about all these screw ups and random disproportionate inflations. I mean I bet people who spent $5-10k on this game 3-6months ago would be irrelevant in top factions if they came back to play now.

Don't see to many people who have $1000s to use on a app game not care that what the gain from using that money is gone be irrelevant in mere months if they don't keep spending. (assuming they even get what they pay for with all these constant bugs)

if you want to debate the game make a thread. This thread is to motivate mods to push out a gold sale...

Tadaaah
10-30-2014, 02:29 PM
The sales are often planned in advance.

Captain Buck Slayer
10-30-2014, 03:59 PM
so in other words there will not be a gold sale ��

DRSTONEHANDS
10-30-2014, 04:14 PM

We offer 40% off occasionally, but there is no way we would do it during player appreciation month with all of the server issues etc. We will give you 2 free energy fills and you better like it.

superman007
10-30-2014, 04:46 PM

If you don't mind, can you please walk over to the sales folks and see if you can convince them to offer gold sale. I believe this is the 3rd time in a row that we didn't see any gold sale during the FL event.

Expendables 2
10-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Why spend real money on a game that is flawed... Sorry not flawed, it is completely .......... (Enter your own comment)..

AHH
10-30-2014, 05:14 PM

I suspect the sale will be tomorrow. With the event being pushed up a day, and if they are indeed set in advance - its probably triggered to start tomorrow at 2:00pm est.

Just a guess though. Who knows w/ Gree.

East Coast Bias
10-30-2014, 05:16 PM

It would be great if QA was done with the same effort and planning.

Rolinz
10-30-2014, 08:24 PM

Wow, not even a direct or complete answer! Can you give a more vague answer?

So no gold sale during this entire FL event? Or starts tomorrow? Or not the rest of this month?

If you guys plan these gold sale "in advance", why not share it with your players.

Maybe a good way of showing your appreciation for your players this month???

Oh wait 1 day left in this month!!!

REALLY GREE???

Captain Buck Slayer
10-30-2014, 08:56 PM
this was a very sucky "player apreciation month" Seemed more like "Screw over your players month"

Huj
10-30-2014, 09:17 PM
this was a very sucky "player apreciation month" Seemed more like "Screw over your players month"

They appreciate people spending more gold for lower quality product aka less work and more $ saved on overhead.