PDA

View Full Version : Previous FLTQ Health Regen unit missing

Genen
10-30-2014, 08:57 AM
All members of our faction who completed previous Speed fltq event and received Grim Ares -5% health regen time unit now are missing it from their inventory. I would suggest everybody who received this unit check of they still have it.
Tickets have been filed with GREE

Tranq
10-30-2014, 09:43 AM
Same here I no longer have it. More f ups by Gree

kmg108
10-30-2014, 10:07 AM
I still have mine... but I have no idea what the unit looks like because there isn't a picture of it. Bad joke! :p

Did you you try the "view bonuses" button at the bottom of your profile? Mine is no longer near the bottom anymore, but it is still in the list. I hope yours is in there, too.

Genen
10-30-2014, 10:53 AM
Unit is air boost. No picture of unit itself was ever provided but just a name and boost description. And yes I looked elsewhere in the inventory as well as in lists of boosts in my profile.

Toby_Bear
10-30-2014, 11:01 AM
@TADAAH, the little green dot gives you away, avoiding this thread and the locked faction thread does not solve the issues or make them go away. It's just infuriating already agitated players by not communicating.

Toby_Bear
10-30-2014, 11:04 AM
@TADAAH, the little green dot gives you away, avoiding this thread and the locked faction thread does not solve the issues or make them go away. It's just infuriating already agitated players by not communicating.

Lol, and now FL has started with folks caught outside their factions! Solid effort with the help, we all thank you!