PDA

View Full Version : Possible problem with Compaign Objectives/star awards

CJCJ
10-30-2014, 05:36 AM
So I had some extra energy and tried to play a couple rounds of campaigns to get some stars. I came across one that said to use only tanks. OK, I load up with some different types of tanks in my squad. Go to battle and get wiped out cause they deploy helos! I look through my tank section and fine the Toxotai and figure 'Ah, this must be the key - it says "Good against most types." Battle again and get blown away by Helos. 'Good against most types' ... unless those types are helicopters!

So my question is - is there any kind of tank that can take out a helicopter??? And if not, then Tadaaah/GREE - you have some 'broken/unwinnable' objectives that need to be fixed!

eagleProphet
10-30-2014, 07:27 AM
So I had some extra energy and tried to play a couple rounds of campaigns to get some stars. I came across one that said to use only tanks. OK, I load up with some different types of tanks in my squad. Go to battle and get wiped out cause they deploy helos! I look through my tank section and fine the Toxotai and figure 'Ah, this must be the key - it says "Good against most types." Battle again and get blown away by Helos. 'Good against most types' ... unless those types are helicopters!

So my question is - is there any kind of tank that can take out a helicopter??? And if not, then Tadaaah/GREE - you have some 'broken/unwinnable' objectives that need to be fixed!
Sagittarius

CJCJ
10-30-2014, 09:48 AM
Sagittarius

Ugh... Got one I could borrow?? :D

I don't suppose there's any other copter killing tanks?

Bloodanguts
10-30-2014, 10:07 AM
Yeah the sagg is a tank