PDA

View Full Version : So Concrete cost 5gold for 75 pieces, you buying?

Kiko Matsing
10-29-2014, 01:31 AM
So concrete can now be bought but with gold.
Why not use ingame money say 1m a piece?
This gold sucking is too much now Gree,
How about giving a temp bonus that gives concrete similar to valor payout, not like those useless temp boost you are giving us this cycle

Dave Gould
10-29-2014, 01:50 AM
Nope, but will be interesting to see if they start pulling back the concrete for events.

Pidgeot
10-29-2014, 01:52 AM
This is nice to see. I dont need this but it does help those smaller factions do well in war. With video gold, if they get it can make a big difference for them. I'm glad this is a option, THOUGH I do want to see game changing things we can buy with cash.

Anzzi
10-29-2014, 02:22 AM
If all of us were able to get video gold... :( 2 gold from videos in last month, got to love this

jj JJ
10-29-2014, 05:14 AM
What did you expect from Gree? Anyone in here ever heard the saying, "be careful what you ask for because you might just get it!" Gree is a soulless, heartless corporation. Corporations exist for one purpose, to make money! Gree is not here to make you happy or be your friend, it is here to make money. If we tell Greed what we want, Greed will look for a way to provide it too us and make money from it at the same time. What incentive do they have to make it available with ingame cash? What percentage of the game base has ever bought ingame cash (BTW, if you have bought ingame cash from Greed you are most likely an idiot)?

The real question now that Greed has monetized concrete, will concrete continue to be awarded as prizes and when attacking rivals? My guess is that Greed will stop awarding concrete and at some point in the future it will only be available through the store for gold. They have invested time and resources to be able to make money on concrete sales and they will be determined that it will make money for them. Because remember, the purpose of Gree is to make money.

levelhead
10-29-2014, 06:58 AM
What did you expect from Gree? Anyone in here ever heard the saying, "be careful what you ask for because you might just get it!" Gree is a soulless, heartless corporation. Corporations exist for one purpose, to make money! Gree is not here to make you happy or be your friend, it is here to make money. If we tell Greed what we want, Greed will look for a way to provide it too us and make money from it at the same time. What incentive do they have to make it available with ingame cash? What percentage of the game base has ever bought ingame cash (BTW, if you have bought ingame cash from Greed you are most likely an idiot)?

The real question now that Greed has monetized concrete, will concrete continue to be awarded as prizes and when attacking rivals? My guess is that Greed will stop awarding concrete and at some point in the future it will only be available through the store for gold. They have invested time and resources to be able to make money on concrete sales and they will be determined that it will make money for them. Because remember, the purpose of Gree is to make money.

Tend to agree there well put.

jinjack292
10-29-2014, 07:29 AM
So concrete can now be bought but with gold.
Why not use ingame money say 1m a piece?
This gold sucking is too much now Gree,
How about giving a temp bonus that gives concrete similar to valor payout, not like those useless temp boost you are giving us this cycle
This cycle temp boost are a lot better than last few cycle. Why? Because last few cycle the temp boost given out 20+ health regeneration!!! Really?? So stupid n those attack boost is stupid too. I want def more than attack

Captain Buck Slayer
10-29-2014, 08:01 AM
Yeah i would totally buy concrete but only with free gold

I Will Merc You
10-29-2014, 08:21 AM
Yeah i would totally buy concrete but only with free gold

75 concrete in exchange for 50-120 seconds of advertising videos......

....if you do not have problems with tapgold, then you should not have an issue with this.

More rewards for the daily players. Very fn cool GREE, well done on this.

Rolinz
10-29-2014, 09:37 AM
Not gonna buy any with any gold!

Bob Belcher
10-29-2014, 01:33 PM
Great job Gree on showing your true intentions that your nothing more than a cash grabbing hungry pig? Bent on giving your customers the shaft at every turn of this bug riddled sorry ass program you say is a game. No a wonder people are leaving in droves! LoL gold for blocks that were once free, what a joke!

Vile Lynn
10-29-2014, 01:53 PM
I will never buy concrete with gold... maybe with cash if we needed it, but I have almost 600 concrete on one acct & 500 on the other.

Veccster
10-29-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm OK with concrete being more scarce and available for purchase.

It will make it more strategic to buy and build walls. Right now, small and ****ty teams can still build level 15 walls without much effort or expense. If they make it scarce, only teams that try hard in other events (or spend gold) will be able to build the highest level of walls.

You'll see a lot of teams go without walls - and will have more respect for the teams that continue to build them.

And if walls are harder to build, they should also be harder to bring down.

Bob Belcher
10-29-2014, 06:42 PM
Your kidding right? How is it more strategic when only the Gold buyers have walls?

Silent Killers Clan
10-30-2014, 07:40 AM
Your kidding right? How is it more strategic when only the Gold buyers have walls?

You can still earn concrete pretty easily. This just gives everyone another option. And like people have pointed out, the free gold buys plenty of concrete. I think that Veccster meant it would be more strategic in the sense that everyone can have walls up, so the result will depend on how each team plays more than how much of a wall they could afford.

Asto
10-30-2014, 08:20 AM
If gree don't pull the amount of crete we're getting from LTQ's, I wouldn't worry about it (knowing gree we'll start to get 2 crete in an entire LTQ and you'll need to reach level 14 indy prestige and level 19 indy masters to get them)

I Will Merc You
10-30-2014, 09:07 AM
I will never buy concrete with gold... maybe with cash if we needed it, but I have almost 600 concrete on one acct & 500 on the other.

Just finished earning my 86th bar of free gold via videos.

...just purchased 1500 concrete blocks.

Keep stockpiling your 1100..I'm going to buy 1500 more blocks on Monday................for free.

I can't help but laugh at the 'GREE wants more money' soapbox. Of course they do. They are a business.

goldacre84
10-30-2014, 09:12 AM
Great job Gree on showing your true intentions that your nothing more than a cash grabbing hungry pig? Bent on giving your customers the shaft at every turn of this bug riddled sorry ass program you say is a game. No a wonder people are leaving in droves! LoL gold for blocks that were once free, what a joke!

I hear and see this all the time about people leaving in droves. What people?

I've been playing for 3 years and I've known 10 or so intentionally leave by saying goodbye and countless others have simply stopped playing (and got booted from the factions) but in that same period I've come across twice as many people who have joined and are constantly striving to get stronger.

Gree is a company designed to make money you fool. Not make us all happy. Don;t wanna pay for concrete, then don't. I certainly won't but that's because its still readily available to win by smashing up my rivals!

Tadaaah
10-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Hey guys,

We don't have any current plans to change concrete drops. The store is just another option.