PDA

View Full Version : [Player Appreciation Month] Design An Item Voting!

Clementine
10-28-2014, 05:22 PM
Thank you to all who participated in the Modern War Design An Item Contest (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100505-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-In-Game-Item). There were so many great suggestions. We have selected the ten finalists and it is now up to you to vote on your favorite! You will have until October 31st to vote, and the winner will be announced on November 1st.

Please note that final item stats and design are at the discretion of the Design & Development Team!

Entry #1

Item Name: All Terrain Armored Combatant (ATAC)
Item Design: http://gyazo.com/394be4fc3e6e0f7f924c72eba55951c6
Description: Infantry Assault Robot

Entry #2

Item/Unit Name - The Fusion

He is the leader of the EXO army. EXO's are known for their extremely strong exoskeletons. Even if the human inside the exoskeleton is killed the exoskeleton itself will continue to kill. Nothing stands in the way of the leader The Fusion. As he is more metal then human by now.
The Fusion will pick up the remains of the enemy from the battle field to make more EXOs for his army. He will never rest till the world is his.

Suggested Artwork (http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/850b0608d9bfae42d4bc3e5307ab3ed9_zps0d2656d0.jpg)

Entry #3

Item/Unit Name: Capitol Provision

Name. Capitol Provision
building
Sea based, large blue dome.(like a blue L.E.D. Chip)
Upgrade able level 1-10
Very expensive
Only available if 50+ % of buildings are upgraded to level 10 already.
Provides random prize just like the scratchers.
Quality and frequency of prized based on level. Level 10 would provide prize every 24hrs and only the top prizes are available at level 10
Building is raid able if not collected, just like money building.

Entry #4

Item/Unit Name: Erwins Armor

While working in the tasman sea at a secret bioweapon factory, Dr Erwin after 3 yrs of research has finally perfected his cybernetic armor. With this armor he could assure that the troops could now prevail in the continuous battle for world domination.

The suite also known as Erwins Armor has taking nanotechnology to a whole new level. With this new technology the suite binds with the troops at a molecular level and increase there heath regeneration by 30%. The technology and programming has has finally been sent to the test site in south England for field testing and the results have been overwhelmingly positive. Within he next few weeks Erwins
Armor will begin its final step before mass production, at the training estate in south England.

Suggested Artwork (http://forums.gree.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6892&d=1413932099)

Entry #5

Item/Unit Name: Fountain Of Youth

-Fountain of Youth- Health Regeneration. "A man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health." Probably the most enticing potential new building in the game. A true gem and challenge that all can aspire to obtain. As such as the Red Light District This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for health Regen. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Purchase Price 750 Million (1 Available)

Entry #6

Unit/Item Name: Holy Temple of War

Holy Temple of War- Energy Regeneration. More wars have been fought over Religion than any other factor. This is not just any religion though...this is one that forces us to stay glued to our phones tap tap taping for hours on end. Its a dedication that so many have accepted and sucked in. This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for Energy Regen. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Purchase Price 500 Million (1 Available)

Entry #7

Unit/Item Name: Black Shadow

The next is Black Shadow, who was referenced in the X-81's back story. You all get to see him now. Prize for beating 100 bosses

http://chazolave.deviantart.com/art/...adow-491068967

Name: Black Shadow
Unit Type: Infantry
Attack: 6,678,195
Defense: 6,678,194
Boost: +20% Air Attack

Entry #8

Unit/Item Name: Sea Mine

DESCRIPTION:
Classic WWII look... huge metal spike ball held down to ocean floor by a chain (in game they would have to look like they are floating). 5 of these would help fill some of my empty ocean space nicely. Would be a plus if these would have a negative affect on the sea power units/boost of enemies attacking or raiding. Percentage increase would be structured like Thieves. Affect is increased by 2% per level upgrade.

Entry #9

Unit/Item Name: Luck of the Irish

Infantry Unit. This is a soldier who is always in the right place at the right time, never gets hurt in battle and always saves the day. Some would say he (or she) has the “Luck of the Irish”. This unit would be a top prize offered during March and near St. Patrick’s Day. This unit’s special Bonus would be to improve the player’s luck. This would of course influence some Battle outcomes (e.g., like extra stats in Attack & Defense Skill), give a better chance of getting a rare unit in Raid Boss battles or a better chance of opening a crate and getting the needed item. I've had this idea for a really long time and think it could one of the most valuable units in the game. Many players would spend gold to get a unit that would improve their odds.

Cost: cannot be purchased, Award only

Entry #10

Unit/Item Name: Egyptian Pyramid

This would be an ltb for an Egypt world domination. Would look like a go!den pyramid surrounded by palm trees and maybe old Egyptian treasures. Would be an expensive ltb; maybe 1B to buy it but would have a payout to match. Perhaps 10mill per 24 hours.

Pissapigov
10-29-2014, 04:39 PM
How did mine not even make the shortlist when i even went to the effort of photoshopping it and everything.. Who chose this list?!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x46/dobbinish/CCMtankfinished_zps48f66e73.png (http://s182.photobucket.com/user/dobbinish/media/CCMtankfinished_zps48f66e73.png.html)

Bob Belcher
10-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Who cares about this Stupid Contest, fix the Damn Game!
It's broken, it's always broken!!

Wingman GRI
10-30-2014, 09:07 AM
Some nice contributions from Thief.

Thief
10-30-2014, 11:39 AM
How did mine not even make the shortlist when i even went to the effort of photoshopping it and everything.. Who chose this list?!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x46/dobbinish/CCMtankfinished_zps48f66e73.png (http://s182.photobucket.com/user/dobbinish/media/CCMtankfinished_zps48f66e73.png.html)

Yea I definitely thought the CCM Tank was pretty awesome man! Sad to see gree decided not to make it part of the options. Then again the most popular item "gold mine" which would be to pay out 1-10 gold a day (a small amount for sure) and had over 100 votes of popularity wasn't included as well :(

Some nice contributions from Thief.

Thanks Wingman! Some great work by all! Glad gree is at least doing a little to incorporate players on the forum back into the game.

Lift Ticket
10-30-2014, 12:25 PM
Thief, you had many great ideas that should have made the list of 10 that didn't.....anyways, it's good to see that 2 of your ideas made the list, you got my vote. Best of luck!!

codys21
10-30-2014, 07:46 PM
Honestly, why doesn't GREE add all of these. They are all good or great ideas. The artwork is done on a couple of them which makes it even easier for GREE. These are ideas that the players want and if some of these ideas actually get implemented (and sooner rather than later,) GREE can make their customers at least a little happier.

It's about time they start listening to us for some things.

Mic (LMKM)
10-31-2014, 06:52 AM
Why are people voting for the Fountain of Youth building? Don't you realize 2% increments are almost worthless. If you understood how the health regen is calculated you'd realize this fact. Not to mention that this building would be a HUGE raid target, dropping your health regen. Ugh....

Drakhoan
10-31-2014, 01:43 PM
Come on vote people!

Rolinz
10-31-2014, 03:26 PM
When are you posting results?

Between 12:01am and 11:59pm on November 1st?

I am very curious who wins and when you guys will follow thru with this?

Sometime 2015?

Pissapigov
11-01-2014, 04:15 AM
Yea I definitely thought the CCM Tank was pretty awesome man! Sad to see gree decided not to make it part of the options. Then again the most popular item "gold mine" which would be to pay out 1-10 gold a day (a small amount for sure) and had over 100 votes of popularity wasn't included as well

Thanks Thief, at least not all of their choices were useless as they included some of yours, although they could've just added every one if your ideas to the final haha.
The gold mine would definitely have won!

Drakhoan
11-01-2014, 05:04 AM
I am thrilled the Sea Mine got the lowest votes! Someone voted for it, but it wasn't me. The Provision got my vote, Sea Mine was the least favorite idea I submitted.

Thanks Thief, at least not all of their choices were useless as they included some of yours, although they could've just added every one if your ideas to the final haha.
The gold mine would definitely have won!

Wow, what a nice thing to say to everyone but Thief!

Bob Belcher
11-02-2014, 08:01 AM
Uneducated voters got us where we are today! One big mess way worse off today than we were b4 he was elected.
So why would you expect anything different?

Rolinz
11-03-2014, 01:23 AM
November 1st came and went and still no winner result from Gree.

We can see who won, but not even an official posting from Gree?

Clementine
11-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Our apologies for the delay in announcing the winner! I am excited to announce the official winner as the Fountain of Youth created by Thief. Thank you to all who participated and voted. Prizes will be distributed today!