PDA

View Full Version : [Finalists] Design an Epic Boss

Tadaaah
10-28-2014, 05:09 PM
Hey guys,

Below you'll find your finalists for the Design an Epic Boss contests! Please remember all final design specs will be decided by the game team. Refer back the original thread for Official Rules and Regulations: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100503-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Epic-Boss

Entry #1
The Devil

THE DEVIL was trapped in hell or all eternity until the syndicates of crime city awoken him now its time for the syndicates to pay the price and defeat and trap him agene before he takes over the city and drags everyone to hell

the prize for defeating the level 100

prize/gun/ the devils due !!!
weapon/ flaming sorn off shot gun
stats/ 65k attack and 80k defence
mod /10% mafia defence
http://www.noxkreiker.com/wp-content...ff-Shotgun.jpg

finishing 300 bosses
THE DEVIL'S flamed knife
150k attack 175k defence
2% IP increase in battles
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...13-d2xpvb5.jpg

wrapper prize
Fate Decider
300k attack 365k defense
+1 Building Construction (you can build 2 buildings at the same time)
http://www.xboxachievements.com/imag...roLancer01.jpg

each boss will be in a city with broken buildings in the back ground will be fire and the skys will be red
and the character will be a devil red with flaming horns and black chest hair with a fire fork in his hand

invite code : 937 354 854

Entry #2
Giancarlo Stanley

My idea for an epic boss is Giancarlo Stanley. He is the son of an affluent family with an English father and Italian mother. Born into privelege, Giancarlo was educated at the best schools in the nation and graduated from Harvard with a Masters degree in business and technology. Upon graduation Giancarlo worked at several investment firms as an analyst and IT expert. His career was skyrocketing, but he had one major problem. He had an addiction to gambling. With his debt spiraling out of control, he begins resorting to stealing millions by using his technical expertise. Overcome with greed, he continues to amass a fortune and slowly expands his empire. He uses his wealth to control the city and buy out officials. He has his sights set on controlling everything so he hires some mercenaries to help him control the streets. He is after your turf next so you must be ready to destroy him.

Beat 100 Times: Melee (Giancarlo's Laptop) atk 85,453 def 97,354 *+20% building output

Syndicate 300 Times: Vehicle (Giancarlo's Bulletproof Limo) atk 19,242 def 25,905 *+2% Robbery Output

Wrapper Prize for completing both goals: Armor (Giancarlo's Business Suit) 200,232 atk 240,350 def *-10% upgrade time

Invite Code: 807 656 228

Entry #3
Vladimir and Natascha
Meet the Kosov twins. Vladimir and Natascha are Russian twins that were sent over from Russia by the Russian mafia to take over crime city. Both have model good looks and are tall, fit, and imposing. Vladimir has scars down the side of his face from his stint in the Russian prison system. His sleeves are decked out with various Russian mafia tattoos and his chosen weapon his a koch p30 with a silencer. His twin sister is clean cut with flawless skin and a killer smile. She like to slit her adversaries throats with a variety of small, concealed knives. They kill first and ask questions later. Their next target is the leader of your syndicate so you must do whatever it takes to join together and stop them.

Boss will trigger as normal (one of the twins) with the exception that both twins will appear 1 out of 10 time chance. If you defeat both twins (double strength) 10 times then you get additional goal prize.

100 prize - Kosov Private Jet (vehicle) 83,759 atk 79,349 def / +1 building upgrade
300 prize - Kosov Omerta Blade (melee) 85,673 atk 86,347 def / +2% influence
Wrapper - Kosov Sniper Rifle (gun) 238,527 atk 214,395 def / +20% building output
Prize for beating both twins 10 times - Kosov Molotov Cocktail (explosive) 138,724 atk 99,993 def / building duplication (allows you to build any building ever released for the same initial cost) (can now have 3 copies)

Invite Code - 686 145 454

Entry #4
Cyborg S.A.M.
The Mayor of Empire City has commissioned Empire Science labs to develop a weapon to assist the police force in a Street Assault Mission against the crime lords running rampant in the city. A team of scientist and engineers and have developed an Artificial highly intelligent Cyborg who primary mission is to eliminate the city Crime lords and dismantle there syndicates and make Empire city once again a safe city for all.
beat 100 bosses:
-weapon:armor
-design: same as "mech armor" different colors
-name: Cyborg armor
-mod: 15% armor defense
-stats: whatever is appropriate
beat daily syn goal:
-weapon:explosives
-design:futuristic type grenade
-name: Cyborg bombs
-mod: 2% explosive attack
-stats: whatever is appropiate
beat 100 bosses and syn goal:
-weapon: Gun
-design: similar to gun used in “mech armor” design
-name:Cyborg Cannon
-mod +3 street assault deploys every regeneration every cycle
-stats: whatever is appropiate

FC:930467135

Entry #5
Sandi and Candi Claws
Sandi is a 6' 6" stunning Scandinavian Blonde (think Victoria Silverstedt before the work!); she was the Big Guy in the Red Suits 7th Daughter & was definitely, a Devil in a Red Dress...

Sandi had a very sweet tooth & was thrown out of the North Pole for stealing all the Christmas Candi & destroying the North Pole workshop; while in suger overloaded stupor...

Like all waifs & strays; she eventually wound up in Crime City, quickly catching the eye of Don Simone Farzini; leader of one of Crime Cities largest & most powerful Families.

Alas, their relationship was very short lived...

On their Wedding Night, Sandi crushed his neck, between her powerful thighs & then, set about removing any of the Don's Capos, who refused to follow her. She got their attention & loyalty; after she brutally slit the throat of the 1st Capo who refused to accept her; taking great pleasure in licking his blood of her stiletto blade!

Sandi suffers from severe moods swings, caused by her Candi addiction, which is impossible to be slated by anything other than her Father's Secret Recipe. These withdrawals have turned her into a freakishly twisted version of her former self but, only the bravest (or stupidest) person would ever say that to her face...

Attachment 6916

Candi still dresses as she did back home; in knee length black leather boots; wearing a long red cloak with a mink fur lined hood. Candi uses a broad black leather belt to tie the coat tightly around her figure & has all of her 'favourite' toys hanging off it, like a webbing or utility belt. This, obviously includes her infamous, stiletto blade 'Candi's Kiss'.

Candi's Plan is simple, take over Crime City & then, the World...

Since taking over Don Farzini's Family, she has put her energy & his families immense resources, into trying to recreate
her beloved 'Candi' & she's getting close... She has managed to create a special Candi which makes her followers stronger than normal & she bestows these special 'favours' on all who please her...

Syndicate Goal - 300 Kills
Reward - Candi's Favour (Armour) Atk 25,250 / Def 25,120 + 2% Mafia Attack (stackable)
(image should be of either a single or bag of round sweets - the wrapper being deep red, embossed with a gothic style S

Individual Goal - 100 Kills
Reward - Candi's Kiss (Melee) Atk 108,250 / Def 82,125 +5% Building Upgrade Time
(image should be of a Commando style Stiletto Blade with Black Hilt & a Black Blade - Gold inlay runs down the centre of the blade from the guard to the point. The bottom of the hilt, just above the guard has a deep read thread wrapped around it & the middle of the hilt has the letters S C embossed, in a gothic styles

Wrapper
Reward - Sandi's Sleigh (Vehicle) Atk 251,250 / Def 122,525 +5% Mafia Defense
Candi's has press ganged some of Crime Cities best Scientist's into creating her own special rocket powered sleigh; with which she plans to break into & destroy her Father's workshop; stealing all of the families secrets & using this knowledge to get the World addicted to her Candi & therefore, leave everyone completely at her mercy...
(image should be of a large Sleigh, with an open cockpit, clearly showing 1-2 rocket engines to the rear. Once again, the Sleigh will be a Deep Red with the letters S C embossed in Gold along the side, in a gothic style. various weaponry & explosives could be added; as she's planning to make a big entrance when she returns home!

NB: pretty sure that I have yet to receive the 100 Gold for being a Finalist in the previous October Appreciation Design Event...
& I definitely was not contacted by PM about this...

Invite Code - Mimi 542 387 207

•An active and enabled forum account - Zippy69

Entry #6
Michael Seymour
The youngest of 7 children in a poor italian community was outcasted for revenging his fathers death on another family and decided to start his own gang of other outcast like himself and he wants to rule the empire but you cant let him.

Beat 100 Bosses
Weapon:Gun
Design: Hand held .50 cal mini gattling gun made from solid gold a pistol grip on the bottom gun is 18 inches long with a 100 round drum clip and a shoulder strap
Name of Weapon: Mike's Mini Massacre
Beat 100 Bosses SYNDICATE GOAL
Weapon:Melee
Design:12 foot bull whip with the last 6inches splits and looks like a cat of nine tails has glass, nails, and razor blades.
Name:Mike's Devastator

Michael Seymour is wearing black dress shoes a solid black suit and a green tie fading black hair(almost grey). And a trenchcoat to cover his gun AKA (Mike's Mini Massacre)

My Invite code is 316-247-068

Entry #7
Scurvy-Gums Bryan
Meet Scurvy-Gums Bryan, a pirate wanting to spread fear where ever he goes, is now on a run with our gang's money ! Beat him 100 times and you'll get an awesome Epic Boss prize (a gun (176attack; 145defense) which comes with a +20% Gun Attack bonus).The gun is called Brian's Skull Penetretor and looks like this: http://www.ikigaiway.com/wp-content/...pirategun1.jpg
On top of that, once you kill Brian you will retrieve your stolen money. For every player that kills level 100, the syndicate will recieve 24times the amount of the player's IPH. For example, if your IPH is 15,6M, a total of 374.4M (24x15.6) will be donated to your syndicate. Concerning the wrapper prize, it's a melee weapon and it's called Brian's Head Chopper (276 attack; 248 defense) which comes with a -20% battle health regeneration time (5 hits every 100 minutes instead of 4 hits every 100 minutes). The prize looks like this: http://images.costumeexpress.com/mge...600,1600,1,0,0
The syndicate prize is called "Brian's hot show" (32'769attack; 36'457 defense) comes with a stackable +2% Wall Damage and looks like this:http://www.tousenlive.com/client/fil...e-100-0392.jpg

Biran looks like this from level 1 to level 50: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-otDuHSTswi...600/pirate.png
Above level 50, Brian gets really bruised up and ends up looking like a pirate zombie: http://www.andreaeurope.com/fotos/an...SG-F106-04.jpg

There's my entry, on top of that I'd like to suggest something new which can spice things up a little: Why not integrate a special prize which is awarded for players who get all loot items ? Once level 100 boss dies, random level bosses get summoned: level 5s,35s,65s,95s and 100s. That way, we do not need to slow down and wait for the syndicate goal to open up, we can just go ahead and kill level 100 and hope on getting low level bosses summoned after. It'll also able players who are missing level 5's loot items (for example), to collect their missing loot even though level 100 has been killed. I think we should award any player that puts in a lot of time and effort into this event, let's reward activity and speed ! If this idea would be accepted, here's the prize for collecting all loot items: Brian's Compass (325 attack; 286 defense) which comes with a -25% Building Regenation time. For example, if you have a building that gives out cash every 32 hours, it would take only 24 hours to regenerate the cash with this bonus. In other words, your IPH goes up by 25% (IPH x 1.25). The prize looks like this: https://lh4.ggpht.com/K8EV5r84vsYXIH...IOxAYWSoQ=h900
Good luck to all !

NOTE: if this idea can't be made possible just ignore it, I'm just pointing out new options that could make the game more fun
Some other players, may copy my idea, please check time and date, this is my original idea
LoG William, 414-604-903

Entry #8
Jimmy, The Little Person
My event boss is Jimmy "the midget". Jimmy is a dwarf standing 4 ft tall and has a serious little man's complex. After years of ridicule Jimmy decided he was no longer going to take any more crap from anybody so he decided to join the police force. After years of hitting the beat he developed a reputation as a hard-nosed crime stopper. Criminals feared him because of his cutthroat tactics and no holds barred attitude. In his precinct crime was down 25% and that got the notice of the top brass. He was approached by the chief of police to be the head of an elite crime squad. He is out on the streets of crime city and shutting down syndicates by using the RICO Act. He has his eyes set on your syndicate next so you must be prepared to stop him.

Syndicate 300 - Armor (Jimmy's Badge) 20,419 atk 25,473 def +2% influence
Individual 100 - Gun (Jimmy's .357) 89,576 atk 83,298 def +1% mafia atk
Grand Prize - Vehicle (Jimmy's Copter) 212,754 atk 199,854 def -1% opponent mafia def

Invite Code - 718 061 697

Entry #9
Anthony "The Bomber" Rizzioni
Finally out of jail for the armed robbery he didn't commit (for once), Anthony Rizzioni is out for revenge against the man who sent him to prison for 13 years. Former police officer and newly elected mayor of empire city is that man. Out for blood Rizzioni gathers his team of hit men and hackers to infiltrate City Hall to attempt his hit on the mayor on Nobember 17th. Luckily someone has tipped off the mayor and he has tasked your syndicate with eliminating the threat at all costs. With time and options running out you and your syndicate must hurry, the fate of empire city rests in your hands.

Description - Anthony Rizzioni is a 42 year old former banker. While standing at only 5'3" he was 174 pounds of pure muscle with keys tattooed on each arm. Has short grayish hair from his time in prison. He wears a 3 peice black suit and a black hat.

Prizes
Daily - "Planted Microphone" 28,295 attack 24,205 defense with 2% armor defense mod

Individual - "City Key" 89,105 attack 116,492 defense with 15% melee attack mod

Wrapper - "The defuser" 241,395 attack 210,592 defense with a 10%IP modifier in honor of the 10th month being customer appreciation month.

Game name and ID number - Gingeasian 467381051

Entry #10
The art of wartails
Each and every epic boss from 1-100 has a relation to the top 100 teams in the previous 3 day battle. Each boss is named after the team that finished in that position but making the name into a shooter/shot for the first 50 and working up to a cocktail/neat drink named after the top 50.

So for instance the level 1 boss would be 'German Special Forces shooter'. Boss 35 would be 'Sick N Twisted slammer'. Boss 50 'HORSEMEN of APOC4LYPSE Mojito'. Boss 75 'Sunnyvale WooWoo' and then boss 100 is 'The Art of War, on the rocks'.

Each boss will be a man in a tuxedo holding a drink that is relevant to the size of cocktail each one has. So a shot glass up to a tumbler for boss 100.

The prizes:
Finish 100 individual - shot glass blood dripping down the edges (armor) 100k attack and 180k defence with a 10% armor defence bonus

Finish 300 per day syndicate goal - each day earn a blood soaked cocktail dress over a limousine bonnet with bullet holes riddled in the car (car) which has 23k Attack and defence with a 2% increase in car attack.

Wrapper prize for finishing both - 300k attack and 289k defence with 10% IP increase in battles.

Code - 178 708 099

Nighteg
10-28-2014, 05:35 PM
Definitely number 2.
+20% building output
+2% Robbery Output
-10% upgrade time

p.s. number 7 is probably the worst suggestion in the history of this forum.

-25% Building Regenation time. For example, if you have a building that gives out cash every 32 hours, it would take only 24 hours to regenerate the cash with this bonus
I can't think of anything more awful than that. This mod would be like a curse :)

Tadaaah
10-28-2014, 05:50 PM
Definitely number 2.
+20% building output
+2% Robbery Output
-10% upgrade time

p.s. number 7 is probably the worst suggestion in the history of this forum.

I can't think of anything more awful than that. This mod would be like a curse :)

Let's not insult other ideas. Rather try and be constructive and provide feedback or polite indications as to why you may disagree.

Nighteg
10-28-2014, 06:08 PM
Sorry, wasn't my intention. I just couldn't believe what i'm reading. I don't think the guy realizes he suggests to mess up the 24/12h collection cycles among others.

Weasel
10-28-2014, 06:40 PM
Tl;dr.

Absolutely agree with Nighteg if what he mentioned about #7 is true. Shame on Gree for even allowing a suggestion like that into the finalist voting.

Tadaaah
10-28-2014, 06:43 PM
As mentioned before, the game team will have final say over the end design. We'll try to keep as much as possible, but some changes may be made.

Evan1000
10-28-2014, 09:32 PM
Constructor Toejam is best

LoG William
10-29-2014, 03:15 AM
Hey Nighteg, in my entry you can see that that part of my entry is just a suggestion to make the game more interesting, GREE might refuse the idea, it's only an extra. Concerning the prize I agree with you, didn't think of that aspect... As Tadaaah said higher up in the conversation, changes may occure. If that's the case I'd rather the mod to be changed to +25% Building Output. The outcome is the same, your IPH goes up however the 24 Hour cycle isn't broken.
Have a nice day !

mitche
10-29-2014, 04:26 AM
Maybe the game team should prechange all the designs so we know what we are actually voting on

Eddie Eagle Eye
10-29-2014, 04:28 AM
Definitely no 2 !! Awesome boss ! Great idea you got my vote

LOG B3NTLEY BOY
10-29-2014, 06:55 AM
hey you do know if you vote for my epic boss one of the mods for one of the prizes is +1 building so u can build 2 buildings at once so for them ltbs u can build both of them at the same time wouldn't that be ace to have think about it we already have the one were u can upgrade at the same time just need the +1 building

Zippy69
10-29-2014, 06:14 PM
@Tadaaah

EB should just be Sandi Claws

just realised that I wrote Candi, instead of Sandi a few times; cos it was ridiculously early in morning when i submitted original idea!

if possible, please edit name 'Candi' to 'Sandi'; so narrative flows correctly...

Syndicate & Individual Goal Rewards should be Sandi's Favour & Sandi's Kiss.

Apologies, lack of sleep induced error on my part!

Zippy69
10-29-2014, 06:29 PM
Entry should read as follows:

Entry #5
Sandi Claws
Sandi is a 6' 6" stunning Scandinavian Blonde (think Victoria Silverstedt before the work!); she was the Big Guy in the Red Suits 7th Daughter & was definitely, a Devil in a Red Dress...

Sandi had a very sweet tooth & was thrown out of the North Pole for stealing all the Christmas Candi & destroying the North Pole workshop; while in suger overloaded stupor...

Like all waifs & strays; she eventually wound up in Crime City, quickly catching the eye of Don Simone Farzini; leader of one of Crime Cities largest & most powerful Families.

Alas, their relationship was very short lived...

On their Wedding Night, Sandi crushed his neck, between her powerful thighs & then, set about removing any of the Don's Capos, who refused to follow her. She got their attention & loyalty; after she brutally slit the throat of the 1st Capo who refused to accept her; taking great pleasure in licking his blood of her stiletto blade!

Sandi suffers from severe moods swings, caused by her Candi addiction, which is impossible to be slated by anything other than her Father's Secret Recipe. These withdrawals have turned her into a freakishly twisted version of her former self but, only the bravest (or stupidest) person would ever say that to her face...

Attachment 6916

Sandi still dresses as she did back home; in knee length black leather boots; wearing a long red cloak with a mink fur lined hood. Sandi uses a broad black leather belt to tie the coat tightly around her figure & has all of her 'favourite' toys hanging off it, like a webbing or utility belt. This, obviously includes her infamous, stiletto blade 'Sandi's Kiss'.

Sandi's Plan is simple, take over Crime City & then, the World...

Since taking over Don Farzini's Family, she has put her energy & his families immense resources, into trying to recreate
her beloved 'Candi' & she's getting close... She has managed to create a special Candi which makes her followers stronger than normal & she bestows these special 'favours' on all who please her...

Syndicate Goal - 300 Kills
Reward - Sandi's Favour (Armour) Atk 25,250 / Def 25,120 + 2% Mafia Attack (stackable)
(image should be of either a single or bag of round sweets - the wrapper being deep red, embossed with a gothic style S)

Individual Goal - 100 Kills
Reward - Sandi's Kiss (Melee) Atk 108,250 / Def 82,125 +5% Building Upgrade Time
(image should be of a Commando style Stiletto Blade with Black Hilt & a Black Blade - Gold inlay runs down the centre of the blade from the guard to the point. The bottom of the hilt, just above the guard has a deep read thread wrapped around it & the middle of the hilt has the letters S C embossed, in a gothic style)

Wrapper
Reward - Sandi's Sleigh (Vehicle) Atk 251,250 / Def 122,525 +5% Mafia Defense
Sandi's has press ganged some of Crime Cities best Scientist's into creating her own special rocket powered sleigh; with which she plans to break into & destroy her Father's workshop; stealing all of the families secrets & using this knowledge to get the World addicted to her Candi & therefore, leave everyone completely at her mercy...
(image should be of a large Sleigh, with an open cockpit, clearly showing 1-2 rocket engines to the rear. Once again, the Sleigh will be a Deep Red with the letters S C embossed in Gold along the side, in a gothic style. various weaponry & explosives could be added; as she's planning to make a big entrance when she returns home!

Invite Code - Mimi 542 387 207

•An active and enabled forum account - Zippy69

Weasel
10-29-2014, 07:03 PM
hey you do know if you vote for my epic boss one of the mods for one of the prizes is +1 building so u can build 2 buildings at once so for them ltbs u can build both of them at the same time wouldn't that be ace to have think about it we already have the one were u can upgrade at the same time just need the +1 building

Absolutely pointless.

LADY TONI
10-29-2014, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure how to vote so I'm casting my vote here for number 5. Sandi Claws

Robbie187
10-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Voting for #5 Sandi claws

LeatherKicks
10-29-2014, 10:04 PM
Vote Entry #1 the devil

Sophie Dye
10-29-2014, 10:32 PM
Voting for #5 Sandi claws

Eddie Eagle Eye
10-30-2014, 02:10 AM

I think I can wait an extra day for the second an use the upgrade time reduction to push me through quicker from No2 boss idea , but yes your right that +1build hasn't been done before , I guess there are tastier treats than that for me .

Eddie Eagle Eye
10-30-2014, 02:18 AM
I'm not sure how to vote so I'm casting my vote here for number 5. Sandi Claws

Go to top of first page click in the little circle next to the one you want to vote for , then hit the submit vote button
Your done 👍

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-30-2014, 06:47 AM
#10 is for sure a good idea, creative and innovative. Definitely gets my vote for sure. 👍
Would be nice getting a prize, with my syndicates name on. "Rock City Gang, Hammer of doom" or something like that. Should be a competition of some sort. The 10% IP bonus is definitely an amazing bonus to get. It'll make the game more favourable if we get the bonuses we want. 👍

Nighteg
10-30-2014, 07:08 AM
What's so amazing in +10% IP mod? You'll score 10% more in wars, and what do we get in wars? That's right, awful prizes with the same boring atk/def mods.

PrHarry
10-30-2014, 08:11 AM
#10 is for sure a good idea, creative and innovative. Definitely gets my vote for sure. 👍
Would be nice getting a prize, with my syndicates name on. "Rock City Gang, Hammer of doom" or something like that. Should be a competition of some sort. The 10% IP bonus is definitely an amazing bonus to get. It'll make the game more favourable if we get the bonuses we want. 👍

Thank you.

I was trying to get think of something that would get the community together, having the battle for the top 100 not just about the prizes but the bragging rights of 1. Beating up a rival EB and 2. Being able to say that you were part of the team that was xx number.

I also think that the prizes would be very difficult for Gree to have a reason to change them. Some others will most certainly be changed and the prize you vote for wont be the prize that you'll get.

I've got other ideas that gree could implement and get the community back, but I'll wait to see what the next competition is (if there is one).

Thanks for everyone that's voting for 'the art of wartails'.

b-w
10-30-2014, 08:23 AM
#10 is a winner for sure.. well done

Asto
10-30-2014, 08:28 AM
I love #2 and #10 equally. I think a combination of the two, using the storyline and summoning idea from #10 and the prizes from #2, would for me certainly give the CC community a real epic, epic boss event. I doubt this will happen though....after all, there can only be one winner unfortunately:(

Zippy69
10-30-2014, 08:42 AM
LMAO - Guys n Gals vote for the creativity / inventiveness of the Epic Boss...

All Items - Both Stats & Modifiers are highly unlikely to make it to the game without some form of toning down by GREEs development/programming team...

b-w
10-30-2014, 08:46 AM
they spelled theirs correct though..

Didpetercall
10-30-2014, 11:19 AM
Agreed that #10 should b the winner! It's an amazing idea with great mods!

Nightleg, most players in CC would prefer an IP mod. I know I would! Just because you don't finish ranked high enough to get the good prizes and mods of battles doesn't mean an IP mod isn't a wonderful idea.

However, I do think EB should b made harder (higher boss health) for such a prize. Not every syndicate should b able to complete it so easily as they can now.

colec023
10-30-2014, 11:24 AM
I'm partial to #2. Economy mods have been too far and few in between. This game started with IPH building and robbing each other. Long before syndicates. This one gets us back to our roots.

The_Don
10-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Number 10!

colec023
10-30-2014, 11:51 AM
If everyone gets an IP mod how valuable is it?

Wednesday
10-30-2014, 12:20 PM
vote for #2

Nighteg
10-30-2014, 12:44 PM
+10% IP vs -10% upgrade time. I honestly don't see a contest here. Upgrade time ftw!

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-30-2014, 01:00 PM
+10% IP vs -10% upgrade time. I honestly don't see a contest here. Upgrade time ftw!
For sure, no competition there at all, IP is obviously the winner here

Guru.
10-30-2014, 01:17 PM
Entry #5 Blew my Mind with the details, perfect prize ideas, and a hilarious & relevant back-story! Great job Zippy69, you deserve the win! I want some Candi from Sandi Claws hah!

Also..there is no voting function or submit button that I can see anywhere on this page..

Michael Martineau
10-30-2014, 01:37 PM
I vote for #2

Snowdude
10-30-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm sure many like the idea of the upgrade time mod and all but seem to be forgetting that likely it will already be coming with EEE's Time Clock. Why not get both Ip and time reduction? I'd say vote for number 10

Nighteg
10-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Because 2 time reductions is better than 1 :D

PrHarry
10-31-2014, 03:39 AM
What's more important? IPH or Stats and IP?

Number 2 is:
+20% building output
+2% robbery output (x 5)
-10% upgrade time

Number 10 is:
+10% armor defence
+2% car Attack (x5)
+10% IP increase

Think about it! I know what I'd rather

Zippy69
10-31-2014, 03:30 PM
What's more important? IPH or Stats and IP?

Number 2 is:
+20% building output
+2% robbery output (x 5)
-10% upgrade time

Number 10 is:
+10% armor defence
+2% car Attack (x5)
+10% IP increase

Think about it! I know what I'd rather

lol an unbiased opinion...

Still Absolutely NO GUARANTEE that these Mods will be Introduced as Above!

but everyone seems to be forgetting that...

your finalists for the Design an Epic Boss contests! Please remember all final design specs will be decided by the game team. Refer back the original thread for Official Rules and Regulations

PrHarry
10-31-2014, 08:32 PM
lol an unbiased opinion...

Still Absolutely NO GUARANTEE that these Mods will be Introduced as Above!

but everyone seems to be forgetting that...

your finalists for the Design an Epic Boss contests! Please remember all final design specs will be decided by the game team. Refer back the original thread for Official Rules and Regulations

Shhhh zippy. Get some sleep. You might have 13 votes by tomorrow :-)

PrHarry
11-01-2014, 03:50 PM
I've no idea why people are voting for something that you can increase naturally without gold (IPH) instead of bonuses that will actually save you money

Nighteg
11-01-2014, 03:57 PM
I've no idea why people are voting for something that you can increase naturally without gold (IPH) instead of bonuses that will actually save you money

Because majority of the players don't waste money on a phone game.

Zippy69
11-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Shhhh zippy. Get some sleep. You might have 13 votes by tomorrow :-)

Bless you, Harry; for being concerned about little ol moi...

& FYI - there were 3-4 forumites who posted in the thread, that they couldn't get the Voting Functionality to display, so, they cast their votes for me, in the thread...

that would mean 15-16 votes for me...

congratulations on coming second.

PrHarry
11-03-2014, 12:21 AM
isn't this supposed to be decided by now?

Congrats to the winner.

I await the free gold, will set my timer for this time next year to receive it 😀

LoG William
11-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Also waiting on the gold :(

Clementine
11-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Also waiting on the gold :(

We will have all the prizes distributed by EOD today.

Clementine
11-03-2014, 01:40 PM
We are happy to announce the winning entry as Giancarlo Stanley created by colec023. Thank you to all who submitted and voted! Prizes will be distributed by end of today.