PDA

View Full Version : Box Event Bug

HypeTonic
10-28-2014, 03:39 PM
The last tread was removed, and I just got a screen shot of getting the high tech ammo drop as proof.
I am not sure if this is suppose to be to make it hard upon us to get to 10/10 or what.

http://i59.tinypic.com/ngzfx1.jpg

Suspect5
10-28-2014, 03:42 PM
yeah have no idea why they would have deleted the old thread. cover it up and it didn't happen .lol

Joe Op
10-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Same here. I got one of the high tech ammos and my counter still says 0 collected items. It sucks! I wonder what i'll get next..

Flash0810
10-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Same here. Myself and several others in my faction have opened the boxes but nothing being counted. Why is it that there is constantly so many dang bugs here!? I've still have my ticket where they said I would be compensated with 20 Energry refills and as of yet nothing! Tadaah............................................ ........

Suspect5
10-28-2014, 04:11 PM
its fixed on my end now, but never got credit for the one i did open.

Huj
10-28-2014, 04:48 PM
Gree new moto is "imagination" just like the units we get now without an actual picture.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100734-Gree-you-trying-to-sell-us-another-invincible-unit!/page3

Apollo13
10-28-2014, 05:09 PM
I got a Mutant Spider but it's not showing as one of the 8 units to collect. Instead, it updates and said that I got 1 box.

mangkali
10-28-2014, 05:54 PM
Yes now they start dropping spiders but they have not compensated us for the useless ammo that we got.

Tadaaah
10-28-2014, 06:02 PM
Hey guys,

Answered the other thread, not sure why the OP removed it. We already sent out a deploy fixing the prizing. You should now be receiving the correct prizing for the event. We apologize for the confusion.

Additionally, we will be running a script to swap out the incorrect prizing for the correct prizing! Your efforts have not been in vain!

Sputnick
10-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Hmmm funny. Because now the boxes are dropping still, but not showing up in my inventory so I can not open them.

Therealguido
10-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Hey guys,

Answered the other thread, not sure why the OP removed it. We already sent out a deploy fixing the prizing. You should now be receiving the correct prizing for the event. We apologize for the confusion.

Additionally, we will be running a script to swap out the incorrect prizing for the correct prizing! Your efforts have not been in vain!

So the ammo clips we opened will convert to spiders? As of now no credit for those opened before spiders were fixed

Tadaaah
10-28-2014, 06:55 PM
Hmmm funny. Because now the boxes are dropping still, but not showing up in my inventory so I can not open them.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

So the ammo clips we opened will convert to spiders? As of now no credit for those opened before spiders were fixed

Yes, they will be converted tomorrow. Don't have the exact time yet. The fix that already went out is for what is being awarded.

Night & Day
10-28-2014, 07:25 PM
To be perfectly honest while you sorting this issue is commendable GREE shouldn't shouldn't have these issues all the time. I can't remember a time when an event started without any issues.

That's a bit poor also considering that your customer support is also lacking in the support department.

Basically you roll out event after event and none of them work properly and leave us to deal with customer support who don't resolve anything.

Anzzi
10-28-2014, 10:47 PM
Whole event is still not showing for me.
As far as i know one other faction member has no events either, globe says event should be live but i get no drops and no missions are showing, no icon everywhere...

Dave Gould
10-29-2014, 01:52 AM
I had exactly the same issue

carl9764
10-29-2014, 04:44 AM
Just got another Mutant Spider ??????

jj JJ
10-29-2014, 05:00 AM
Now that I have 3 mutant spiders and received a key, WTF good is it?

plavine
10-29-2014, 05:28 AM
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, they will be converted tomorrow. Don't have the exact time yet. The fix that already went out is for what is being awarded.

I got one spider yesterday - 0-6 since then

GI Janers
10-29-2014, 06:23 AM
what are the keys good for? I assumed they contributed to the +1 temp building upgrade..but after collecting 3 spiders....I realize that isn't the case....

GI Janers
10-29-2014, 08:03 AM
Now that I have 3 mutant spiders and received a key, WTF good is it?

if you find the answer will you tell me? I thought it contributed to the needed keys that unlock the temp +1 building upgrade, but it doesn't.

petezx
10-29-2014, 08:15 AM
Upgrading the Volcanic Citadel gives you Citadel Facility Key, 3 of these give you the +1 building boost (3rd should be on completion of lvl 7 if it's the same as last time). Enigma Box event gives the Enigma Key after 3 & 5 Mutant Spiders are gained from opening boxes and the 2nd key should give you the +20% Missions Payout boost. However, it would appear that this crate event has been GREEd up and the boost is unlocked without keys

clown
10-29-2014, 08:39 AM
I had 2 keys from the LTB and just got 1 key from box event... Command center showing I have 2 keys towards LTB but only showing 1 key in inventory... Looks like box event cancelled out LTB key collection... This could be bad

bergmystr
10-29-2014, 09:09 AM
I got my first key from the box event, and the temp 20% mission payout boost is activated.

Something is definitely borked

GI Janers
10-29-2014, 10:34 AM
I got my first key from the box event, and the temp 20% mission payout boost is activated.

I just noticed that this is the case with me as well.

2MblaZ
10-29-2014, 10:50 AM
i keep getting only these... 6922

:confused:

Addwind
10-29-2014, 11:10 AM

Incorrect. It only appears as though it works, but doesn't. If you manually add up all your individual units with Missions Payout bonus, then compare it to the percentage in permanent bonus + temp bonus, you will find that you are short 20%. Booo! Happy Halloween.

Rolinz
10-29-2014, 11:13 AM
It looks like another Gree "fix" and they unlocked it for everyone.

Easier to do that than for them to be figure out who needs the fix.

They also could have showed it unlocked it but it still does not work.

Maybe to lessen people sending in tickets.

Since they have not posted anything here, I say we should all submit tickets.

bergmystr
10-29-2014, 11:49 AM
Incorrect. It only appears as though it works, but doesn't. If you manually add up all your individual units with Missions Payout bonus, then compare it to the percentage in permanent bonus + temp bonus, you will find that you are short 20%. Booo! Happy Halloween.

It actually looks fixed now on my end. Don't know if it's just smoke and mirrors though.

GI Janers
10-29-2014, 11:54 AM
It actually looks fixed now on my end. Don't know if it's just smoke and mirrors though.

well,whether it was actually given out an extra 20% with only one key or not...its fixed now.

backstabber
10-29-2014, 12:25 PM
I had 2 keys from the LTB and just got 1 key from box event... Command center showing I have 2 keys towards LTB but only showing 1 key in inventory... Looks like box event cancelled out LTB key collection... This could be bad

I have 2 ltb keys(citadel) since im at level 6 of upgrade, but none are showing under inventory/specials tab. Globe still shows as 2 though and goal shows 2/3 also. Think they cleaned up the inventory to remove past cycles temporary tokens but might have removed current cycle ones along the way.

20h left on lvl 7 upgrade so will see if the inventory maters, or just the goal

Rolinz
10-29-2014, 01:21 PM
It looks like Gree fixed it. Mine is different again.

Bob Belcher
10-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Fixed,Hahahahaaaa really nothing is ever really fixed. You must be joking..What are the keys for? Don't even need them bonus unlocked right from the start.

Keep Dreaming if it makes you feel better. LoL