PDA

View Full Version : No ltb or eb?

ROLLDICE
10-28-2014, 03:38 PM
So are we getting LTB and EB taken away from us in player appreciation month?

big ty
10-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Come on gree, I am waiting for both of these events as well. They keep this game fun! Listen to the players, I remember when this game was the #1 download in the play store.

Thatkidyouknow
10-28-2014, 04:34 PM
Umm don't be so quick to judge EB could be later in the cycle to give us a break after battle and LTB is always released either today or tomorrow

Weasel
10-28-2014, 05:04 PM
Ltb will probably be tomorrow or Thursday. And with the coming changes to battle health, don't be surprised if the next EB happens to coincide with a full war weekend. Apparently the health for those events will be separated with the next update.

Imo, having EB at the same time as battle weekend would be pretty cool.

Vile Lynn
10-28-2014, 05:15 PM
Ltb will probably be tomorrow or Thursday. And with the coming changes to battle health, don't be surprised if the next EB happens to coincide with a full war weekend. Apparently the health for those events will be separated with the next update.

Imo, having EB at the same time as battle weekend would be pretty cool.

You want a boss popping up while you're trying to snipe a win, tapping your rival target like crazy, in the last seconds of a battle?

I don't.

Weasel
10-28-2014, 05:31 PM
There are enough ways I can think of to prevent that. So yes, bring it on.

Maybe you wouldn't like that because it might require some sort of strategy, instead of mindlessly tapping until the desired outcome happens. I would welcome the challenge.

kimberleyj
10-28-2014, 05:37 PM
i think Eb is Specter hunt, ltb i guess is Thurday or Friday seen as the is still time on this ltb. I am guessing rb will be straight after the 11 hour war (they have done rb straight after war twice).

Tadaaah
10-28-2014, 05:56 PM
No worries, the LTB is slated for later this week. There was an EB event early this month and another right around the corner. You'll have plenty to have fun with!

Nighteg
10-28-2014, 06:07 PM
No worries, the LTB is slated for later this week. There was an EB event early this month and another right around the corner. You'll have plenty to have fun with!

Pls tell me it's an expensive 200m LTB, 24/48h, type A, and it comes with something other than 1% atk/def mod ;)

Bubbalouie69
10-28-2014, 08:07 PM
Pls tell me it's an expensive 200m LTB, 24/48h, type A, and it comes with something other than 1% atk/def mod ;)

I'd best try find the hood that I robbed over 100 mill from then lol

smokey77
10-29-2014, 03:51 AM
being player appreciation month , and pagoda panic and also being halloween , I`m hoping for a high paying haunted pagoda as the LTB :rolleyes:

LüK€¥
10-29-2014, 04:20 AM
Please let the community have a cheap LTB which is like $1M to buy and $10M to upgrade to level 10 and has a base income of $525,801 with out syn bonuses and with the syn bonuses it would be $578,628. It should be a hourly building. :)

Nighteg
10-29-2014, 04:23 AM
Please let the community have a cheap LTB which is like $1M to buy and $10M to upgrade to level 10 and has a base income of $525,801 with out syn bonuses and with the syn bonuses it would be $578,628. It should be a hourly building. :)

If you want cheap, there are plenty in the store.

Saskyboy83
10-29-2014, 10:45 AM
I'd be devastated if there was no LTBs anymore. The buildings that u can buy normally r not great and I love watching my iph grow by leaps and bounds. If they do take away LTBs...and chance they'd let us buy old LTBs?

Camper
10-29-2014, 12:37 PM
EB and war simultaneously would be very annoying for many. Its overload as it is having events back to back without breaks let alone on top of each other. Besides most of the time the system can't handle the overload of activity and bogs down time sensitive events creating lag an other issues.
PLEASE, ONE EVENT AT A TIME AND GIVE US A SHORT BREAK BETWEEN AFTER ACTIVITY DEMANDING EVENTS.

Dipstik
10-29-2014, 01:17 PM
No breaks. 5 events at a time. Give the dedicated players a chance to pull ahead of the ones who can't cut it.

Fist Bump
10-29-2014, 02:12 PM
LTB is live it costs 100m and has a 8 hour cycle .. crappy reward as always

Joe bananas
10-29-2014, 03:38 PM
EB and war simultaneously would be very annoying for many. Its overload as it is having events back to back without breaks let alone on top of each other. Besides most of the time the system can't handle the overload of activity and bogs down time sensitive events creating lag an other issues.
PLEASE, ONE EVENT AT A TIME AND GIVE US A SHORT BREAK BETWEEN AFTER ACTIVITY DEMANDING EVENTS.

Yes this please.