PDA

View Full Version : Hood haunting ?

sborgnanera
10-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Any news? Beginner ?

Weasel
10-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Skipping it. It's an LTQ so every single tick of free energy is needed to get to a reward that means anything. When Gree starts LTQs without minimum 24 hours notice they can take their special event and shove it.

Customer appreciation month, eh Gree? Based on your definition of 'appreciation', I almost expect you to gift your dates with bouquets of dog crap rather than flowers.

DerzWolfie
10-27-2014, 05:06 PM
Just skip it man, not worth it. lol

Vile Lynn
10-27-2014, 05:46 PM
I'm only doing the LTQ with my L250 accounts for the trill of tapping my devices. (woooo!)

No point in doing Beginners. I have not seen the SS for it, but I'm guessing it has no modifier and is a 5k or less (craptacular) item that won't get used.

Dear GREE,
Please do something about these LTQ events. Nobody cares to do LTQs. XP, RP & bricks are not rewards.
Good luck making LTQs more worthwhile.
Thank you,
VL

sborgnanera
10-27-2014, 10:40 PM
Thanks guys !

RAMNUTS
10-28-2014, 04:56 AM
I'm only doing the LTQ with my L250 accounts for the trill of tapping my devices. (woooo!)

No point in doing Beginners. I have not seen the SS for it, but I'm guessing it has no modifier and is a 5k or less (craptacular) item that won't get used.

Dear GREE,
Please do something about these LTQ events. Nobody cares to do LTQs. XP, RP & bricks are not rewards.
Thank you,
VL

Ditto! I concur!

Max Power
10-28-2014, 07:56 AM

Dear GREE,
Thank you,
VL

I went thru level 4 beginners to see if there was a cookie for level 5, and there isn't.

I do LTQs. At my level, and my stats, that and IPH is all I have.

Vile Lynn
10-28-2014, 11:41 AM
Finishing Beginners 5/5 gives the Shadowflame Riffle with 4,878A/3,253D (no cookie, like Max said)
---------

Normal 13/15: 41XP & Doctor Grim, melee: 7,031A/5,990D
3x Duncan Crespo (5x159nrg) in Artist Quarter

Normal 14/15: $94,966, 949RP & 44XP
3x Wei Lin Lee (5x201nrg) in Artist Quarter

Camper
10-28-2014, 12:10 PM

Dear GREE,
Thank you,
VL

Agreed, in fact to be clear the impact on anyone under level 250 is more like a punishment. It would be nice if the LTQ's were designed a bit more strategic and actually remove XP and enable a player to go back a level (s) which would realistically improve a players stats. This would most likely increase participation in this event significantly across the board in CC. It would also be creative if Gree would offer a choice of rewards so that players who otherwise might not be motivated by one reward might be motivated by the other. This of course requires creativity of which is significantly lacking in so many aspects of the game as it currently is. Improvements are very slow here, but with that said still fun enough to play as is. Oh well, just sayin.

Vile Lynn
10-28-2014, 12:30 PM
Just curious...

Does anybody in the Top 10 finish LTQs with gold? Or pass if not L250?

LCDR2012
10-28-2014, 01:51 PM
Not always worth doing but at least in MW they have made them interesting. Would be an interesting poll to see how many actually do these.