PDA

View Full Version : Which Frontline Units?

Kefa
10-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Can you tell us which units will be used for the upcoming Frontline event?

Tranq
10-27-2014, 01:51 PM
It will be random. Asking too much from Gree... Sarcasm aside (or maybe not) I too would like to know.

ju100
10-27-2014, 01:55 PM
That's a good question...

Tadaaah
10-28-2014, 09:23 AM
Here's a list of the next Frontline units:

Frontline Main Carrier
Frontline Elite Gunner
Frontline Armored MBT
Frontline Mil MI-17

ju100
10-28-2014, 09:29 AM

Frontline Main Carrier
Frontline Arjun
Frontline Armored MBT
Frontline Mil MI-17

Wait? the flag guys are gone? damn, I had 44 left

kmg108
10-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Wait? the flag guys are gone? damn, I had 44 left

That stinks! It reminds me of a line from a movie where they were eating from a buffet, and the guys says "take all you want...but you better eat what you take."

Kefa
10-28-2014, 09:49 AM

Frontline Main Carrier
Frontline Arjun
Frontline Armored MBT
Frontline Mil MI-17

Thanks, Tadaaah! Do you know if the prices are the same as listed before for these units?

Thanks again.

jeffvan
10-28-2014, 09:59 AM
So these are the official units and when can we start purchasing them?

Thanks

Dreson7
10-28-2014, 11:10 AM
Well can we get a refund for all the elite gunners we'd bought that are left Over??

Tadaaah
10-28-2014, 11:17 AM
Oh please hold on!! We might have jumped the gun. We're double checking something.

EDIT: Change Frontline Arjun -> Frontline Elite Gunner

Kefa
10-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Oh please hold on!! We might have jumped the gun. We're double checking something.

Please change it back. Playing this game is like riding an emotional roller coaster.

"Yay, I get to use the 1,500 Arjun tanks I pre-purchased for the last Frontline that were made useless at the last minute when they were made the weakest cash unit! Wtg Gree, Thank you!! So, I'll go ahead and spend that extra $1b in game cash on a high level building upgrade right quick".

"Oh, you changed your mind... again. Fabulous. Now I still have 1,500 useless tanks, and the money I raised just in case it was the gunners again is gone since an official Gree rep told me the Arjun tanks would be used".

Don't you guys get it? We make our decisions on gameplay based on the things you say. And this event is a fail or a success based on in-game cash on hand. Now your unofficial official information just blew my shot at doing any good at all in this event. Again.

Remind me again why I bother?

Kefa
10-28-2014, 11:33 AM
Seriously. This might be the last straw for me. I'm tired of getting gut punched by the people who want me to enjoy their game enough to pay them.

Tony81
10-28-2014, 11:46 AM
1) why does ANYONE buy extra units for ANY event?

2) the units aren't even available to purchase right now so who cares how many times they change their minds. Just get the event to run smooth

/ rant over

ju100
10-28-2014, 12:26 PM

http://i.imgur.com/GQp8XLk.png

Jaded Fusion
10-28-2014, 01:01 PM
1) why does ANYONE buy extra units for ANY event?

2) the units aren't even available to purchase right now so who cares how many times they change their minds. Just get the event to run smooth

/ rant over

Agreed!

Also, when will they be in the store to buy?

Tadaaah
10-28-2014, 01:21 PM
Agreed!

Also, when will they be in the store to buy?

They should be later today. We let everyone know last Frontline that the items may change event from event. That's part of why we were waiting to release them in the store for pre-purchase.

Mr t
10-28-2014, 01:37 PM
Good call from GREE team... Nothing in store ��
Smart players buy what they need and deploy them during event

Vile Lynn
10-28-2014, 02:15 PM
Why even change them from event to event for the same event?

KISS.

AfterHours-Oliver
10-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Good call from GREE team... Nothing in store ��
Smart players buy what they need and deploy them during event

I usually stock up for my minis with lower IPH, as early as possible. So it depends on how much you are pulling in hourly, I suppose!

Veccster
10-28-2014, 03:03 PM
They are showing in the store.

Glad you brought back a cheaper unit - MI-17 is $26m / 100. The more expensive Gunner is $222m / 100 (and is recycled from past event).

I don't mind that they change units from event to event. Only buy what you need.

Jaded Fusion
10-28-2014, 03:45 PM
They should be later today. We let everyone know last Frontline that the items may change event from event. That's part of why we were waiting to release them in the store for pre-purchase.

That's totally fine by me, I was just curious. Wouldn't bother me if they are released the day of FL.

andy2
10-28-2014, 03:50 PM

You let 'everyone' on the forums know this. People who 'only' play the game still have no clue what to expect. You still communicate nothing about changes in game and assume that is fine. Horrible business ethics you keep saying you want to improve on time after time yet do nothing about. Just keep doing the minimum and try to skate by then wonder why literally the vast majority of your paying customers are upset with the company.

Adm. J(K96)
10-28-2014, 04:15 PM
Serious question here. Why do you guys keep insisting on not fixing any of the broken things, and breaking the last few things that actually work?

Vercingetorix
10-28-2014, 06:08 PM
I seem to recall reading that the tanks would be used for a later frontline event when the prior frontline event started. So on my mini acct I amassed 226 of them from last frontline. Now, I'm being told they are worthless even though we were told on this forum that the Arjun tanks would be used again.

Are you making things up as you go, or is management changing their minds at the last moment in the hopes of extracting the last ounce of people's souls?

Fortunately, I'm amassing in game cash on my main accts and will only buy the units once the event starts.

And Go Royals! ( that will probable result in some punitive action from the left coast).

Tadaaah
10-28-2014, 06:15 PM
You let 'everyone' on the forums know this. People who 'only' play the game still have no clue what to expect. You still communicate nothing about changes in game and assume that is fine. Horrible business ethics you keep saying you want to improve on time after time yet do nothing about. Just keep doing the minimum and try to skate by then wonder why literally the vast majority of your paying customers are upset with the company.

Unfortunately, some messaging is limited within the game. Many items do receive pop-ups when they are implemented. We are working on trying to expand our modes of contact with players so they will have multiple venues for receiving updates such as Forums, Facebook, Twitter, Etc. Some of these changes will take time, but we are moving towards them more and more each day.

I seem to recall reading that the tanks would be used for a later frontline event when the prior frontline event started. So on my mini acct I amassed 226 of them from last frontline. Now, I'm being told they are worthless even though we were told on this forum that the Arjun tanks would be used again.

Are you making things up as you go, or is management changing their minds at the last moment in the hopes of extracting the last ounce of people's souls?

Fortunately, I'm amassing in game cash on my main accts and will only buy the units once the event starts.

And Go Royals! ( that will probable result in some punitive action from the left coast).

Yes, the items will be used at a later Frontline. There are still many of these events left to occur. We will discuss with the teams more ways to help prevent such a back up in units.

Vercingetorix
10-28-2014, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the quick response T. Have a good evening.

andy2
10-28-2014, 07:24 PM
Unfortunately, some messaging is limited within the game. Many items do receive pop-ups when they are implemented. We are working on trying to expand our modes of contact with players so they will have multiple venues for receiving updates such as Forums, Facebook, Twitter, Etc. Some of these changes will take time, but we are moving towards them more and more each.

Yawn, same pathetic excuse we have been fed for over a year. First of all, who cares if you increase communication via other external methods, that does nothing to solve the issue that you do nothing to provide actual helpful information to the majority of players who are in game only. You help and in game tutorials are way out of date and often provide wrong information, yet they haven't been updated in months if not years. Plus the 'we are working to improve this' excuse is just sad at this point. If you really cared about this at all and made it anywhere near a priority, and/or had programmers who knew how to do anything it would have been solved forever ago. Yes, this is a minor issue compared to some of the major gameplay issues. This is just me taking out some frustration over the insane BS and lies we are constantly fed from Gree in order to save face over a constantly malfunctioning and poorly designed and supported product.

YankeePhil
10-28-2014, 08:00 PM

Frontline Main Carrier
Frontline Elite Gunner
Frontline Armored MBT
Frontline Mil MI-17

I see you edited so most of the forums doesn't realize you blatantly lied to the masses. I have a question, how do I become a community manager because obviously you can lie and suck at your job without verify information before telling the community that you're supposed to manage.

Tomate Eins
10-29-2014, 04:11 AM
Unfortunately, some messaging is limited within the game.
How fortunate that you are working for gree, then! Because the right guys to talk to to get that kind of issue addressed would be....the gree programmers!!! 😃
Or am I missing out on something important here??? 😜

GI Janers
10-29-2014, 07:34 AM
will the MBTs continue to strictly be available to purchase with Gold only...throughout the war? We have 4 units available to purchase....2 of which are purchased with gold only...

Talahaski
10-29-2014, 11:41 AM
No flaming at me
Suggestion: put up for sale different fl units each time by don't inflate stats. Rotate what unit gets the high stats. So this round it's inf, next might be ground. Bring back old fl look where u select you units from list, but list include only fl units, and ALL FL UNITS, including units u purchased in past that might not be avail anymore. Put back bonus towards type of unit against the nodes. So command center this time might have bonus of +20 ground. Since inf is only strong unit u can purchase this cycle, people with leftover strong tanks would have an advantage against that node. It add some strategy and as long as you NEVER inflate fl unit strength, it will play out nicely. Always offer 3 units low stat, mid stat, high stat within same range.

Off topic ?: why can't I post a new topic, I can only find a reply button to existing topics.

backstabber
10-29-2014, 12:32 PM
Yes, the items will be used at a later Frontline. There are still many of these events left to occur. We will discuss with the teams more ways to help prevent such a back up in units.

I would suggest a way to sell back any unused FL units to their face value(price paid). This would be only for FL units, not regular cash/valor.

For cash/valor, maybe down the line we could get a selling function aswell, maybe get back 50-75% of paid price. This would allow for old cash/valor units that no longer make it to the inventory to be recycled

backstabber
10-29-2014, 12:36 PM
Also why not replace the 5gold/1800pts unit with the arjun tank instead! No gold user will pay for the 5gold unit...it takes 7 of them to match the points of the ship (and gold price)....so using 7 deploys instead of 1

Nighthawk
10-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Off topic ?: why can't I post a new topic, I can only find a reply button to existing topics.

You need to post a certain number of times in order to be able to create a new thread. I think the number is 15 or 20?

Talahaski
10-30-2014, 10:12 AM
Thanks, i was wondering why. They should show post topic button and when clicked display message saying what is needed. Otherwise it's confusing, I was wondering it something was wrong with my browser.

Oh and +1, if this reply counts. ;)

NO_BS
10-30-2014, 07:10 PM

Frontline Main Carrier
Frontline Elite Gunner
Frontline Armored MBT
Frontline Mil MI-17

Seems to be wrong or a bug, my faction just begun FL wars and have encountered other factions who deployed small FL units with low attack values. Problem is some members of my faction only have those units but it is blanked out from deployment. Anyone having same encounters?