PDA

View Full Version : HAIKU POEMS - bring back contest

Selfproclaimed
10-27-2014, 10:09 AM
I thought about the days when the forum DEVS would hold contest for the forumites. Wouldn't mind seeing haiku poem contest brought back. How bout tadahh ,can you make it happen?

Ps. This was mine from long ago. And of course it didn't win.

I was on a date, with a beautiful girl, but then I farted.

Tadaaah
10-27-2014, 10:11 AM
Hahaha nice Haiku. There are currently a few contest running such as the Design an In-Game Item contest. We'll be trying to do more contests in the future as well.

Adm. J(K96)
10-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Any contests where you aren't outsourcing your work onto your customers?

Tadaaah
10-27-2014, 10:29 AM
Any contests where you aren't outsourcing your work onto your customers?

There was a fan art contest for the first half of the month. :)

MAD NUGGETT
10-27-2014, 11:11 AM
Anyone who has developed and introduced contests for their customers knows how much work it is. They also know you will never please everyone. Keep it up gree

Kefa
10-27-2014, 01:36 PM
I had too much cash
So I bought a bunch of gold
Now I have no cash

I raided someone
I got hundreds of millions
I bought an upgrade

Free time flooded me
I became faction leader
Free time disappeared

Rolinz
10-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Anyone who has developed and introduced contests for their customers knows how much work it is. They also know you will never please everyone. Keep it up gree

Not to bash on you but if it takes a lot of time and work involved in this contest, would it not be better served with making events less problematic and have the event start in a timely matter without delays. then you would have happier and less frustrated customers. making this month a truly player appreciation month?

oh wait, 3 days left in this player appreciation month. anyone feeling any appreciation from gree lately?

i got a popup telling me i was supposed to get 2 free energy refills. none were added to my special inventory and i submitted a few ticket to gree and still, no response. not even an automated or cut and paste response.

do you think i feel appreciated???

Procyon
10-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Design an in game item?! Oooooh, I already have the name for mine.

Flancraft Carrier