PDA

View Full Version : New LTB

Jinxybear
10-26-2014, 10:27 PM
So any word yet? I'm so excited, what's it gonna be? No spec ops intel?

-Batman-
10-27-2014, 12:33 AM
Hopefully a decent collection cycle and not another dumb one

Rodimus
10-27-2014, 03:04 AM
If the next LTB isn't decent enough for me, then I'll just concentrate on leveling my DG'z.

Nighteg
10-27-2014, 04:39 AM
Next LTB better be "The Time Clock"!

This respectable piece of architecture would make an ideal limited time building.
This building can be upgraded to ten , two options would work for this building
a)it has the power to reduce recovery times when at war and during raid bosses.
b)or it could reduce upgrade times 1-10%

TheWarthog
10-27-2014, 08:03 AM
^^ Great idea.

Tadaaah
10-27-2014, 10:45 AM
Next LTB better be "The Time Clock"!

This respectable piece of architecture would make an ideal limited time building.
This building can be upgraded to ten , two options would work for this building
a)it has the power to reduce recovery times when at war and during raid bosses.
b)or it could reduce upgrade times 1-10%

It's going to take some time and there may be some changes made before the Time Clock is implemented.

Vito Tagliano
10-27-2014, 07:37 PM
So does this mean there is no LTB for this round of events leading to the next war?

krimesity
10-27-2014, 08:29 PM
So does this mean there is no LTB for this round of events leading to the next war?

There aren't going to be any more LTBs. They're coming out with some new event to replace those. I'm still trying to find out more about it.

drewares
10-27-2014, 11:20 PM
How about a -x character level mod/defense building. Each upgrade =1 lvl.....so a max of 20 lvls.....

Jack Bauer 24
10-28-2014, 03:55 AM
How about a -x character level mod/defense building. Each upgrade =1 lvl.....so a max of 20 lvls.....
What does that mean?

Disboyer
10-28-2014, 04:44 AM
There aren't going to be any more LTBs. They're coming out with some new event to replace those. I'm still trying to find out more about it.

wait what? no mores LTB's coming out??

Nighteg
10-28-2014, 05:04 AM
It's going to take some time and there may be some changes made before the Time Clock is implemented.

Well that's disappointing. Why making a contest, if you know you can't implement the results? It's like waving a candy in front of a baby.
To be honest i don't care about the skin, as long as you release a LTB with -upgrade time per lvl. That's as easy to do as adding the same useless 1% atk mod every time.

Weasel
10-28-2014, 09:01 AM
Can we go back to progressively better rewards per level with one modded item for level 10? That would be awesome.

madnoob
10-28-2014, 09:16 AM
What do u mean no more ltbs????? To hell with that idea ill quit playing if there's no more ltbs. Iph is the most fun thing for me

Nighteg
10-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Can we go back to progressively better rewards per level with one modded item for level 10? That would be awesome.

Then i wouldn't get any mods. At least now i'm getting 9%. I would love your idea if we'd go back to getting the reward upon starting the upgrade, and not upon finishing it.

B0ST0N
10-28-2014, 10:03 AM
Then i wouldn't get any mods. At least now i'm getting 9%. I would love your idea if we'd go back to getting the reward upon starting the upgrade, and not upon finishing it.

I like it better if we could just get the mods without upgrading anything. Just playing. I like your idea.

Camper
10-28-2014, 10:35 AM

Agree, they had it right the first time. Originally the upgrade was awarded when it was purchased, similar to everything else we purchase anywhere. Once you pay of it, its yours. I hope they do not stop offering LTB's, everyone I know enjoys this aspect of the game although it too has its draw backs and limitations (hood size/foot print, cost for some players who have no way to afford them at times and occasionally some have no real value for higher end players). All in all its still a great part of the game and should be improved without killing us for gold. Keep the game fun and interesting.

Jack Bauer 24
10-29-2014, 02:52 AM
What do u mean no more ltbs????? To hell with that idea ill quit playing if there's no more ltbs. Iph is the most fun thing for me
Agreed, at this point iph is the only fun factor. I'm at 21.7 mill, I know it's not great but it's better than most of the people that rob me when I don't collect. I'm only LVL 204, but there really isn't much fun in leveling up.

Sleazy_P_Martini
10-29-2014, 03:12 AM

you're just not thinking fourth dimensionally .

Rodimus
10-29-2014, 04:50 AM
I'm glad I bought the most of the LTB's that I could afford. I enjoy seeing how my IPH is rising along with my atk/def stats. That's my game for me.

TheWarthog
10-29-2014, 08:48 AM
Agreed, at this point iph is the only fun factor. I'm at 21.7 mill, I know it's not great but it's better than most of the people that rob me when I don't collect. I'm only LVL 204, but there really isn't much fun in leveling up.

Agreed here too. IPH is my favorite part of the game as well.

Gotta ask...are you JB from CCP or JB from WTF (with a few others in other syndicates)?

madnoob
10-29-2014, 10:07 AM
I love iph also my fav part of the game. Id like to see more upgrade time reduction mods. I gotta stop talking about iph in certain chats it pisses people off lol

Jack Bauer 24
10-29-2014, 08:21 PM
Agreed here too. IPH is my favorite part of the game as well.

Gotta ask...are you JB from CCP or JB from WTF (with a few others in other syndicates)?

From lexdace, we are slowly dwindling down to nothing. Lol

Sleazy_P_Martini
10-29-2014, 09:13 PM
I gotta stop talking about iph in certain chats it pisses people off lol

You not talkin iph enough son. Next time you spitting game at a girl, ask her the merits of type a vs type b buildings. She needs to be able to calculate ROI on the fly. Else you're just wasting your time. If you ask her for her iph and she asks if you mean how much she makes at work, then show her the door. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

IPH IS LIFE

Jinxybear
10-30-2014, 10:32 PM
You not talkin iph enough son. Next time you spitting game at a girl, ask her the merits of type a vs type b buildings. She needs to be able to calculate ROI on the fly. Else you're just wasting your time. If you ask her for her iph and she asks if you mean how much she makes at work, then show her the door. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

IPH IS LIFE

i dont like 8hrs very much, why do they make buildings that players dont like very much?

Sleazy_P_Martini
10-31-2014, 09:49 PM
i dont like 8hrs very much, why do they make buildings that players dont like very much?

How you gon quote me and add a reply thats completely unrelated to my reply?

go make me a sammich dang it!