PDA

View Full Version : count down during rb for droids issue

polly
10-26-2014, 09:09 PM
During rb, I notice when opening page to check how much time left to a fa, the timer would always read ?.59

Leave page and come back 10 seconds late and again the exact time, ?.59

If I were to keep checking in the same minute it would always reset back to the ?.59 on the timer. Now my iOS keeps time but loosing time on the androids seem to be short changing android users.

I did send in a ticket with ss showing the timer to gree and hopefully this glitch gets resolved.

tbone78
10-26-2014, 09:23 PM
same issue for battle health.

I make sure I don't check very often. didn't notice on raid boss but you're right. If you check every minute, your health would never fill up. as the timer always resets to x minutes and 59 seconds.

polly
10-26-2014, 10:52 PM
Looks like I need to ss the battle health too

Vile Lynn
10-27-2014, 10:57 AM
Polly... make sure you have the latest update and send in a ticket to GREE about this so they'll know. Posting here about game issues doesn't go much further, usually.

Or, you can post in the Technical Forum, too. It's way down at the bottom of the forum list.

Sending in a ticket is best.

gcfreem
10-27-2014, 11:02 AM
As far as I can tell, it is really only a display glitch. The displayed time always rounds up to mm:59, but the correct actual time is counting down in the background. If you check out and come back, you'll keep seeing mm:59 until one minute has elapsed, and then you'll see (mm-1):59. It is annoying, but you're not losing any actual time.

polly
10-27-2014, 08:11 PM
I did send in a ticket with ss, and actually received a real reply.

And the health on battle also did the same thing so again sent a ticket.

I just posted in here so other android users are aware of this

ohlo-00
10-28-2014, 12:00 AM
i think is is not issue. it works good. you know how many minutes you need. its enough.